Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Skeleton getting stuck by thorns

I just had the blessing of the bones bestowed upon one of my sim. And they still shake their right hand as if they feeling the pain from the thorny vines that they clear from the gateways in the jungle. How does that work? How can they still feel pain from being stuck by thorns when they don't have nerve endings or any other flesh while in skeleton form?

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    and while we're at it, how are they even moving when they don't have muscle fibers to pull their bones around?

don't overthink it! it takes the fun out of it.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    and while we're at it, how are they even moving when they don't have muscle fibers to pull their bones around?

don't overthink it! it takes the fun out of it.
    Good point!
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    It's Sims, it is supposed to be that silly.
  • Options
    Jean wrote: »
    It's Sims, it is supposed to be that silly.
    I'm not whining about it. And I know that the sim's are suppose to be silly. That's what makes The Sims one the best game franchise to play to begin with. And I have played The Sims since The Sims. In fact I have played a Sims game that predates The Sims. I have played the original Sim City game, which was if I remember right was released on console back in the late 80's/early 90's. And even back then a Sims based game was silly, and fun to play.
    I only wanted to how that worked, how they were still able to feel pain from the thorns with no nerves is all. In fact, I watched my sim spin their lower right arm around while in skeleton form. Which I thought was really silly, and very enjoyable to watch. In fact seeing that reminded me of watching the skeleton from Sims 3 Uni take off one of it's lower legs and gnaw on it, which was very hilarious to watch.
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    My skeleton does yoga. Badly. It's hilarious. Beats Vlad in bunny slippers.
  • Options
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    My skeleton does yoga. Badly. It's hilarious. Beats Vlad in bunny slippers.
    That would beat seeing Vlad in a bunny slippers. But if Vlad were to be wearing a bunny suit with rabbit ears and all. I'm sitting here laughing, and visualizing Vlad in that with rabbit ears and a fluffy white rabbit tail while typing this. I think it would be a close race as to which would be more hilarious.
    I did that whole skeleton servant bit thing and I saw the skeleton servant practice boxing, which was hilarious also. :)
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Actually Vlad looks silly doing yoga too. I plan on having my Sim turn himself into a skeleton again after his current blessing wears off and see what else I can giggle at.
  • Options
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    Actually Vlad looks silly doing yoga too. I plan on having my Sim turn himself into a skeleton again after his current blessing wears off and see what else I can giggle at.
    Yeah he would, in fact I think that I caught him doing that when he was over at one my sims' for a visit. He didn't practice yoga very long. But it was hilarious to see him practice yoga while he was practicing yoga. :)
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Maybe the skeleton blessing is that everything of the sim except the bones will be invisible... Oh, it doesn't explain the special interactions then...
    Just a theory that either needs to be built up or disagreed.
  • Options
    It was a thought that I had when I was watching a sim with the blessing of the bones clear a path to the next part of the jungle.