Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Console Patch. Really?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited March 2018
    Surprised we haven't had a patch this month yet, probably be one before the get to work ep maybe. I guess there's no guarantee we will get console patches monthly. I'm used to pc so I just assume there will be
  • Options
    Hann23Hann23 Posts: 15 Member
    I feel the same about the most recent one in March. It looked like a hefty one but when you read it, it's nothing compared to the ever growing list of bugs in the game (they didn't even attempt to fix the biggest ones). I feel like we have been sold a shoddy unfinished game.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Hann23 wrote: »
    I feel the same about the most recent one in March. It looked like a hefty one but when you read it, it's nothing compared to the ever growing list of bugs in the game (they didn't even attempt to fix the biggest ones). I feel like we have been sold a shoddy unfinished game.

Ive stopped playing on console now due to this.
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Anyone else noticed that since the patch, there are times where two characters are talking, their mouths are moving but you can't hear anything?

Also, recently I've found times where the game only responds to the analog stick, you press actual buttons and nothing happens.
    2quwd7.gif