Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thoughts On this computer?

larrylove12larrylove12 Posts: 499 Member
Hi I'm in the market for a new gaming computer, would this be sufficient? I would be running all eps, sps, quite a bit of store content and CC/Mods

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-Processor-Graphics-Bluetooth/dp/B077RX4RKD/ref=pd_sbs_147_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B077RX4RKD&pd_rd_r=2BPAS4589QCS09GVXH9G&pd_rd_w=42blm&pd_rd_wg=97LFg&psc=1&refRID=2BPAS4589QCS09GVXH9G
if not this the 12GB version but I don't know what the difference would be, pls send help I don't know what I'm doing
tumblr_ogtd5r3cOT1s3ulybo1_400.gif

Comments

• Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Hp are really hard to upgrade or switch out hardware. they also don't have the best cooling. You want a case with good cooling aand room for upgrades or switching out hardware. what is your budget? @chesterbigbird can help you with a desktop. She is a build expert
  • Options
    H what is your budget?
    I'm trying to get something under a grand

• Options
    Ok. Is that price with or without a monitor? Usually computers come with keyboard and mouse. Some don't come with wifi and you have to add a USB wifi adapter
  • Options
    @phoebebebe13 without and preferably with wireless if possible, but an adapter shouldn't be a huge problem
  • Options
    Ok hopefully chester will be on later. It is the weekend and she is on a different time zone. If she does not get my page and respond to this thread, send her a Pm. You will probably get a response quicker. Just tell her your budget without a monitor and you need wifi. She is a build expert and will find you the best computer for your budget . Also let her know if your playing any other games besides the sims 3
  • Options
    Ok hopefully chester will be on later. It is the weekend and she is on a different time zone. If she does not get my page and respond to this thread, send her a Pm. You will probably get a response quicker. Just tell her your budget without a monitor and you need wifi. She is a build expert and will find you the best computer for your budget . Also let her know if your playing any other games besides the sims 3

Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Your very welcome !