Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    My Twins all grown up :)

CNgbtiO.png

T6eDHRT.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Xoxk9 They are super pretty.

39162372530_a634f752fe_b.jpg
    Tired from the new baby and unwilling to let her old baby grow up, also a couple pics from a different save heh.
    40929257312_6c5b75cc5b_b.jpg
    I needed a picture for Phillip and Winona's family wall it seemed they really hated their father at that moment lol.
    39162374410_a9818acbe9_b.jpg
    Couldn't even finish she got of the toilet and out she went..life with twins I guess lol.

Now the rest of the pancake pics in the spoiler.
    40929255782_e442d77946_b.jpg
    Trinity is adorable.
    39162373490_f2939362e8_b.jpg
    Ellody and Naylani are very different, also their house is constantly a mess..and that amuses me as they have a lot of kids.
    39162375080_307f728d8d_b.jpg
    She used to jump at the chance to do laundry but I think a few siblings in she got tired of it.
    39162375520_e45f98400b_b.jpg
    Ever notice when the basket is this full the clothes move a bit
    40929260162_9ceb26d3db_b.jpg
    I think I stopped her from eating but I think it's funny she also popped popcorn prepare your snacks when dinner isn't enough...mmhmm.
    40929260912_161a8910bf_b.jpg
    It would appear teens can't study rodents ah well I'll leave Strawberry to her younger siblings then.
    40970897071_be52d6b107_b.jpg
    It's like she misses those times already.
    40970897831_6784c6e3bd_b.jpg
    Background dancing to their conversation.
    "She's lame isn't she?"

"You have to ask?"

"Both of you are just jealous of my fly moves."

"No one says fly anymore."

"Well I do!"
    40077628475_525f1545aa_b.jpg
    Eventually all of them joined them, while Eliza went into labor.
    40077629145_f37113779f_b.jpg
    Listened to alternative and still got a girl, might have been something Eliza ate but I don't remember what they have to eat to influence the baby, anyways this is Leah the last one I can fit in the house. Wouldn't two extra slots be nice :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Alton and Micah doing homework together
    CkXPqPql.png

They are near identical. I wanted to know just how much so and photoshopped them together. Save for the eyebrows and eyes, they are perfect!
    QdqkN1Hl.png

Spenser with his pitty, Peanut ^.^
    oeDj9uRl.png
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Striking.

zemlzjU.jpg
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited March 2018
    Spooky and "Scared" Skeletons.
    I have been having way too much fun with the Skeletons from Jungle adventures. Who knew you could scare each other so bad it gets the other one inspired? Hee..hee.
    40059154505_53cc195546_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    What a tiring day it's been! Kyle just took a nap in the bush.

WAX9oqd.jpg
    HkJVwee.jpg

While Dylan's busy finding some artifacts.
    ef1EpSY.jpg
    *30 mins later*
    "Kyle, you probably don't wanna sleep there."
    NXHpm2e.jpg

"Pewww. You stink."
    1q0FjRR.jpg

"I actually just peed there before you got here. LOL."
    AYzhqip.jpg

"Ugh, you could at least told me that sooner!"
    WdsypDK.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Kendrick does not trust anyone other than his uncle, especially if they wear cat ears :lol:
    gerEkn5l.png

The look he is giving this guy reminded me of @Dekay and his sims :lol:
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Kendrick does not trust anyone other than his uncle, especially if they wear cat ears :lol:
    gerEkn5l.png

The look he is giving this guy reminded me of Dekay and his sims :lol:

Hahaha, classic!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I was just going to post this sweet pic of Diana, the daughter of my Apocalypse Challenge founding couple. Nevermind her clothes, I can't change them according to the rules. But I thought perhaps y'all would enjoy the story behind it I made up in my mind because of a funny glitch. It's not long, but I put it in a spoiler anyway. :)
    "What Daddy Doin'?"

RYoXJ6I.png
    "I'm not Daddy."

hCUU1Hj.png

"I'm Bassinetty, the Crib Monster! RAWR!!

fk7UqDo.png

"No you not, you my Daddy!"

gROwdgO.png

"Okay Smartypants, you caught me. I'm your Daddy."

LHuT8Nx.png

"Lub silly Daddy monster."

"I love you too my darling Diana."
  • Options
    MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member

She wanted to adopt a dog..and decided to adopt a Chihuahua.
    11.3.2018_23.16.47_zpsarene9c2.pngIT WASN'T LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    edited July 2018
    My sim living her best hipster life in Brindleton Bay.
    posing.png
    onlythefolksy.png
    Her tiny puppy.
    tiniest.png
    Tiny puppy sings a tiny song.
    the_tinest_sings.png
    More doggos.
    monster.png
    The dog that looks like a grouchy old man and constantly needs baths.
    oldmanpupperbath.png
    Pretty lighting.
    nightlight.png
    Her and her husband crashing a stranger's house to use the hottub.
    the_strangers.png
    Post edited by bionicdesserts on
  • Options
    @bionicdesserts love that last pic, I should cheat the always welcome trait and go mooch off my neighbors more often :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Your supposed to roll the ball not you go with it down the lane. >.<
    26175919667_cf65b405b4_b.jpg

Boba be laughing back there.
    26175922927_e0ee514b22_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Coming home from work (as an entertainer!) all boooored like......

rOsUkT8.png
  • Options
    @DeKay that'll teach Kyle to just nap wherever lol.
    @Karababy52 ah how cute.

40348242584_deedda15b2_b.jpg
    Decided to test the longer parties mod I remember seeing a youtuber use it and even though it seemed to work for the most part with all his cc it can get buggy I only invited seventeen people and it went decently. I also added the invite anyone mod...to of course invite anyone even if we don't know them. It takes away the time as you see so you can cancel it when you want.
    41014970332_1f5a5a5574_b.jpg
    First my brain seemed to have forgotten about the buffet table and I realized they needed to eat but the caterer was busted but I didn't immediately think to just reset her.
    40348243374_a3ed5cbc05_b.jpg
    So while everyone was about to fight over the grilled cheese I reset her and she went to work as usual so great...lol.
    41014971422_1396149ba6_b.jpg
    Yes there was some delay since I tried to feed everyone on one plate, it was very short yes but it happens.
    40348244194_f464713293_b.jpg
    Didn't notice the macaroons got recolored in the food cc I have..yum.
    40348244604_8a38b93a66_b.jpg
    I made her a glutton but it still amuses me seeing her stuff her face like that in public, her husband wasn't there to care he was using their pool which is funny because at home only their dog Cookie uses their pool.
    41014972572_ba3b8295c8_b.jpg
    And they aren't frozen here Justin was trying to clean up after everyone while they watched television everyone was chatting and having a good time.
    40348245404_f7cdbf2568_b.jpg
    In the end saw this, now we've seen that glitch without this mod I think something in the coding for cats gets to sims sometimes, just teleported her off of it and she went to bed no issues but with testing now I will remember not to bother with the caterer because the buffet table is faster. Normally I wouldn't mind 'waiting' it really doesn't take them that long to get food but if you have a lot of guests just need more food.
    41014973412_fe5c571f56_b.jpg
    Then had to test this mod that adds options to the drink platter I just downloaded a couple things with parties in mind.
    40348246044_7e53fd1171_b.jpg
    Now while testing something else, noticed this dirty look what do you have to be bitter about Bella?
    41014974202_5f722a21e6_b.jpg
    Also she went and took her husbands drink she decided he could have one while she had three..lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Stopped the time in just right moment.
    40164926715_692c9054fb_o.png
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Emma and Hammy:
    FU1vg12.png

Also while panning across I saw this:
    6AiCg8h.png

At first I thought it was some kind of weird mushroom, but it turned out it was just Landgraab. :D
    YhfEXT3.png
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    LOL Thanks for the laugh this morning @BabySquare! :D I love Emma's livingroom too, very sunny & bright! Wish I had the packs that include the furniture and curtains! Have a great day/night! :)
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited March 2018
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    LOL Thanks for the laugh this morning @BabySquare! :D I love Emma's livingroom too, very sunny & bright! Wish I had the packs that include the furniture and curtains! Have a great day/night! :)

You too! :) and you're welcome :) and thanks!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    edwie22edwie22 Posts: 100 Member
    edited March 2018
    Jw1oQgs.png
    Toddler's a boss. First, he refuses to take a shower. Goes out in the street and makes a mess in the middle of the avenue.

Q1ZNqvq.png
    After making the mess, he decides to use the diaper. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

GaXPeJq.png
    Ok, so that was a big poopoo!! All dirty and deciding what to do next.
    hoYwz99.png
    So he decides to take a nap on top of the mess AND his own pee!!! AND in the middle of the highway!

28PExSP.png
    Life as a boss... hahahahaha

Post edited by EA_Mage on
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Great pics all, is the spoiler tags something we all should be doing? (out of the loop)
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited March 2018
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    Great pics all, is the spoiler tags something we all should be doing? (out of the loop)

Yes, there was a message from one of the Mods a couple days ago asking us to limit posts to 3 screenshots and/or put the rest under a spoiler as it was taking ages for so many pics to load.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

Some of you who have been around a while might remember this family of mine. It was my Get To Work family and I had a lot of fun playing them. The family that I was playing currently met an unfortunate end so I decided to pull these guys out and play them again as I never got to play any of them as toddlers or anything. The family originally started with Brett and Kaia (of course. lol) but I unfortunately did not have a save of the first generation. Their daughter Linaea was the heir and she married Mark. They had 4 children, one of them being Landon who was the heir of his generation. He married Sasha and they had 3 children plus Landon had 2 alien children after being abducted. I haven't added the aliens in yet, but am planning to. The 3 children that he and Sasha had I aged all down to toddlers. Once they age to children, I will add the aliens in. I've done 4 toddlers before and it was hectic. 5 seemed a bit too much! Mark is in the detective career and currently at lvl 9. Once he hits the top, I will start Landon in the science career, Linaea is a secret agent and Sasha is in the painter career.

Mark, Sasha, Landon, Linae
    Devin, Dakota, and Dustin

mZfbqJB.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @sillyangel0906 I love your family and the portraits that you share. They're all so beautiful, handsome and cute! I'm also incredibly jealous of your graphics, so crisp, clear and colorful. Thanks for always sharing your Sims and the other screenshots of gorgeous landscaping in your game. <3

EDIT: Also, thanks @RedDestiny92 for commenting on my little toddler glitch story pics. I think Diana is cute too, obviously. She's a child now and thankfully, just as cute. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top