Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

'13 Deadly Sims' Giant bombs new feature

Any Giant Bomb subs watching 13 deadly sims? or downloaded the gang?
One of GB's newer hires Abby Russell is a real Simhead and has been showing the game a lot of love lately.
First with the review of Cats and Dogs
and now with a new premium series where hostest/mistress of death both creates and randomly murders her coworkers Sim souls.
It's fun and I hope I'm not the only watching, because its nice to see some one playing the game to exploit all the goofy weird things you can do with mods and challenges. That's always been what's kept it's hooks into me for all these years.
I also noticed the lack of game pacs on their loading screen and I hope these series prompt EA to start sending them some promo copies. Even if its after release.

Comments

• Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Huh? I don't understand. Do you have any pics?
  • Options
    mayraymayray Posts: 1,426 Member
    @catmando830
    I wish I had pics, but I have no idea how to take pics from videos. :disappointed:
    There's a few silly pics floating around of some of the portraits that have been created.

Sorry for being confusing, pretty much a silly gaming site called Giant Bomb which is kind of similar to Kotaku as far as name recognition goes has a new weekly series called 13 deadly sims. They've been around for a long time and founding father Jeff Gerstmann is somewhat of a legend in the field after he was notoriously fired from Gamespot after he refused to change a bad rating on a game that was pretty bad but the publisher had been paying companies for better reviews.

Its a good site and a lot of content is free and on youtube but this sere is under their paywall. I just wasnt sure if anyone else was watching so I could geek out.

I hope that makes more sense and clears up some of my post.
    Cheers!

• Options
    GoodTimesGoodTimes Posts: 1 New Member
    @mayray I've been trying to find the households she created to download. Do you know where it may be posted so I can find them?