Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am in big trouble

I went to origin teck for help, so they told me to reinstall Origin, well they showed me how to uninstall all origin files, and then they said to uninstall my sims 4, I did this and then was disconnected. I went back to Origin teck, of course another teck, and they tried to get me to download origin, but it will not download. My sims 3 and sims 4 were both working. from my desktop icon but now nothing works, because when I download originthin.exe program, it says to sign in and it will not sign in, it keeps saying I am no connected to the internet, but I am.
Now I cannot play sims 3 or 4, I have been with the sims from the beginning. I have spent a lot of money on sims 3 and sims 4. and now I cannot play at all. I am so hurt, frustrated and angry. I love playing the sims. sorry for all my ranting, I just want to download Origin and play. I wish I could download the older origin. I even tried putting my disk in but they won't download origin either, or I don't know how, now on windows 10 as it does not start up auto, and then it said something about zip, but I don't thin I had to zip, my disk. Well that's it. I guess I will have to say goodby to the sims, who have been my friends for all these years.

Comments