Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wonder when the next wave of dlc is coming for the consoles

Comments

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Blackscar2 wrote: »
    I'm waiting on "Get to work" I want aliens and to actively work at my Sims job.

Me to. I can't stand city living. Cats and dogs is great but my game desperately needs groups or active careers.

City living and vampires just isn't enough and pets is great but not needed as much.

Also family play is really poor at this stage on consoles.

Yes get to work or get together and parenting would be a welcome
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    DarthSliverDarthSliver Posts: 14 New Member
    I would like Get to Work as the next Expansion so we can get Aliens in our families lol. But I am ok with either Get to Work or Get Together I seen stuff on both and both look good.

As for Game Packs I want Parenthood, don’t feel it’s worth taking time to raise the kid through the right amount of days when you can just make them become young adults and make the real cash for the household lol
  • Options
    DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    I would love to get outdoor retreat and get together . City living may not be for everyone. I like it because my sim is a musician and has one of the apartments in the arts district. Aside from that , I do like the festivals and that's about it. Hopefully they will start porting over more of the requested dlc
  • Options
    [quote="Dougy;c-16259114"]I would love to get outdoor retreat and get together . City living may not be for everyone. I like it because my sim is a musician and has one of the apartments in the arts district. Aside from that , I do like the festivals and that's about it. Hopefully they will start porting over more of the requested dlc [/quote]

I feel there is a pattern I think now that we got a game pack we can expect another expansion soon with another stuff pack follow with maybe another stuff pack. But the order of release and selection is random. I think cats and dogs expansion might be last expansion we get
  • Options
    floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    Dougy wrote: »
    I would love to get outdoor retreat and get together . City living may not be for everyone. I like it because my sim is a musician and has one of the apartments in the arts district. Aside from that , I do like the festivals and that's about it. Hopefully they will start porting over more of the requested dlc

I feel there is a pattern I think now that we got a game pack we can expect another expansion soon with another stuff pack follow with maybe another stuff pack. But the order of release and selection is random. I think cats and dogs expansion might be last expansion we get

I think Cats and Dogs may be the next expansion because it's the most requested.
  • Options
    Certainly [quote="floralney;c-16259622"][quote="DarthSliver;c-16259213"][quote="Dougy;c-16259114"]I would love to get outdoor retreat and get together . City living may not be for everyone. I like it because my sim is a musician and has one of the apartments in the arts district. Aside from that , I do like the festivals and that's about it. Hopefully they will start porting over more of the requested dlc [/quote]

I feel there is a pattern I think now that we got a game pack we can expect another expansion soon with another stuff pack follow with maybe another stuff pack. But the order of release and selection is random. I think cats and dogs expansion might be last expansion we get[/quote]

I think Cats and Dogs may be the next expansion because it's the most requested. [/quote]

That is possible .
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    floralney wrote: »

I think Cats and Dogs may be the next expansion because it's the most requested.

is it really the most requested?
    how do we even know this :#

I will have to wait and see.

it's the newest expanansion pack. it's possible they will do another one of the older ones first.

I suppose it does not matter either way. personally the games so empty on careers and social groups and places to go, as is family play.

Now if we were talking about seasons it would be a diffrent story <3

• Options
    edited January 2018
    I would like Get to Work as the next Expansion so we can get Aliens in our families lol. But I am ok with either Get to Work or Get Together I seen stuff on both and both look good.

As for Game Packs I want Parenthood, don’t feel it’s worth taking time to raise the kid through the right amount of days when you can just make them become young adults and make the real cash for the household lol

even tho its half baked lol

Personally, I find get to work to be the best, as you do get three careers and the bakery, and all those many types of baked goods you can bake with the baking skill, as well as the photograthy skill B)

those are my fav.

I hate retail as much as dine out tho, but don't mind aliens.

as for get togther

the town
    the groups feature
    the diving skill
    Dj Skill
    coffee shop

all would be a welcome B)

but yeah parenting I too hope its the next game pack, family play is as weak as cheap tea :#

Tho most of the game is weak at this stage :#

so yeah

get to work/get togther/ parenting

agreed

• Options
    shotbyronshotbyron Posts: 59 Member
    > @DarthSliver said:
    > [quote="Dougy;c-16259114"]I would love to get outdoor retreat and get together . City living may not be for everyone. I like it because my sim is a musician and has one of the apartments in the arts district. Aside from that , I do like the festivals and that's about it. Hopefully they will start porting over more of the requested dlc [/quote]
    >
    > I feel there is a pattern I think now that we got a game pack we can expect another expansion soon with another stuff pack follow with maybe another stuff pack. But the order of release and selection is random. I think cats and dogs expansion might be last expansion we get

I don't think it's random at all. My guess is they have a year long marketing plan in place. 1 Ex or Game pack every other month. With stuff packs in between as fillers.

Jan - We got Dine Out
    Feb - Romantic Gardens and Fitness. (because of V day and it being a new year. People are fitness crazy)
    March - Cats and Dogs
    April - Bowling night and Landry (releases Jan on PC)
    May - Parenthood
    June - Toddler stuff and Movie Hangout
    July - Get to work
    Aug - Kids room stuff and Backyard Stuff
    Sept - Outdoor retreat
    Oct - Spooky stuff and unnamed pack already released on PC
    Nov - Get Together
    Dec - Christmas stuff pack and another unnamed pack
    Jan - Spa Day

So on and so on.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member

I don't think Dogs and Cats will be the last one cause their already working to get it out plus you have Seasons to think about.
  • Options
    Are the dogs and cats baths really funny ?
  • Options
    [quote="shotbyron;c-16260212"]> @DarthSliver said:
    > [quote="Dougy;c-16259114"]I would love to get outdoor retreat and get together . City living may not be for everyone. I like it because my sim is a musician and has one of the apartments in the arts district. Aside from that , I do like the festivals and that's about it. Hopefully they will start porting over more of the requested dlc [/quote]
    >
    > I feel there is a pattern I think now that we got a game pack we can expect another expansion soon with another stuff pack follow with maybe another stuff pack. But the order of release and selection is random. I think cats and dogs expansion might be last expansion we get

I don't think it's random at all. My guess is they have a year long marketing plan in place. 1 Ex or Game pack every other month. With stuff packs in between as fillers.

Jan - We got Dine Out
    Feb - Romantic Gardens and Fitness. (because of V day and it being a new year. People are fitness crazy)
    March - Cats and Dogs
    May - Parenthood
    July - Get to work
    Sept - Outdoor retreat
    Nov - Get Together
    Jan - Spa Day

So on and so on.
    [/quote]

Well there is a pattern I see and I do see we will get another bundle deal. I think the next pack to release will either be an expansion or a stuff pack follow by what we didn’t get because the order I can’t say. With Dine Out being the game pack and adding buying restraunts I think we can expect Get to Work as the next Expansion. Than this trio theory for Bundle deals will be followed by two more stuff packs.
    I do think you are right on it not being random but there is a theme I think.
  • Options

what do you mean funny?

• Options
    shotbyron wrote: »
    > @DarthSliver said:
    >
    >

Jan - We got Dine Out
    March - Cats and Dogs
    May - Parenthood
    July - Get to work
    Sept - Outdoor retreat
    Nov - Get Together
    Jan - Spa Day

So on and so on.

Well there is a pattern I see and I do see we will get another bundle deal. I think the next pack to release will either be an expansion or a stuff pack follow by what we didn’t get because the order I can’t say. With Dine Out being the game pack and adding buying restraunts I think we can expect Get to Work as the next Expansion. Than this trio theory for Bundle deals will be followed by two more stuff packs.
    I do think you are right on it not being random but there is a theme I think.

its possible

vampires, butlers and city living was done in a bundle clearly because they do make sense to add the three together

now dine out and romantic garden are the next. so yes get to work could be the next expansion.

who knows, they might decide to put parenting, toddlers stuff and kids stuff in a bundle

• Options
    Toddlers , parenthood and kids stuff is interesting too .
  • Options
    [quote="marcel21;c-16261415"][quote="Dougy;c-16260404"]Are the dogs and cats baths really funny ?[/quote]

what do you mean funny?[/quote]

I mean in a humorous way . I remember when I played pets for sims 1 my Cat or Dog would refuse to take baths it was really something and the animations were hilarious imho
  • Options
    [quote="marcel21;c-16261417"][quote="DarthSliver;c-16260765"][quote="shotbyron;c-16260212"]> @DarthSliver said:
    >
    > I feel there is a pattern I think now that we got a gam

its possible

vampires, butlers and city living was done in a bundle clearly because they do make sense to add the three together

now dine out and romantic garden are the next. so yes get to work could be the next expansion.

who knows, they might decide to put parenting, toddlers stuff and kids stuff in a bundle[/quote]

Well my idea is a theme and taking care of others themes fit with a cats & dogs expansions after parenthood game pack and toddlers stuff is release. Not sure if kids stuff pack is more substantial in kids content versus toddlers stuff pack.
  • Options
    marcel21 wrote: »
    shotbyron wrote: »
    > @DarthSliver said:
    >
    >
    > I feel there is a pattern I think now that we got a gam

its possible

who knows, they might decide to put parenting, toddlers stuff and kids stuff in a bundle

Well my idea is a theme and taking care of others themes fit with a cats & dogs expansions after parenthood game pack and toddlers stuff is release. Not sure if kids stuff pack is more substantial in kids content versus toddlers stuff pack.

I mean I suppose they could put cats&dogs with parenting and one of either kids or toddlers.

Toddlers,kids and parenting would fit more if you ask me. Both fit perfectly with parenting.

Who knows what they decide to do with the next bundle. I will most likely paid for them as separately

I will be very suprized if we get the newest expansion next.

• Options
    Instead of quoting since my phone makes long quote chains, I don’t think Cats and Dogs is next but might follow with parenthood gamepack release, whenever that is. The packs can release in any order some of packs we got now vary from recently on pc to two years ago release. City Living was the latest Expansion before Cats and Dogs released on PC.

But I think Get to Work is the likely next expansion pack. I just think if we get Parenthood Gamepack it might spell us getting Cats and Dogs considering the relatable themes
  • Options

Not really and at times it's glitched. Sometimes they continue to bathe the animal and it won't stop. Hoping that's fixed before it comes to console. Even Delegracy had this bug.
  • Options
    SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    I agree we need me.
    Dine out is great but come one it took long for it to even be put on console!
    There's so many packs that would of been better added don't get me wrong ik glad for what we're getting.
    I don't want to wait every month for just 1 game pack release.
    At this rate Sims 5 will be out by the time we get all the docs.
    [
  • Options
    SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    *more
    [
  • Options
    simoleanjsimoleanj Posts: 87 Member
    > @Blackscar2 said:
    > I'm waiting on "Get to work" I want aliens and to actively work at my Sims job.

I'm waiting for this expansion pack also. I had hoped it would be the first released on consoles, but it wasn't. I like City Living though, and have really enjoyed Dine Out, but I want more career options.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited January 2018
    I want Get To Work on the consoles already forget the stupid texting EP I mean I like it but my sims get way to many texts from Get Together. I rather have the baking skill back personally.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    According to a source on Twitter Romantic Garden is now confirmed for Feb 6th.