Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Live With Grace: A Generations Story ((NEW 3/10))

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Nearly time to see if Camo or Cheeseball are the next Grace heir.

Are you taking name suggestion for gen 4?
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Nearly time to see if Camo or Cheeseball are the next Grace heir.

Are you taking name suggestion for gen 4?

I've thought about it, but I don't want to offend anyone if I don't like their name suggestions! I might though...
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I know which team I'm on! :D
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    The vote is sitting at an even tie right now! With one day left to go, I'm soooo excited to see how this goes!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,042 Member
  • Options
    Last day to vote! :love:

I am DYING to play the Grace family again. I'll probably go crazy and write like 10 chapters this weekend.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Com3 on Cheeseheads, Vote for the Cheeseball!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

I'm not saying who I voted for but go Grace!
  • Options

I never made it a secret that the Cheeseball was my choice. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited October 2017

I never made it a secret that the Cheeseball was my choice. Lol

Nope. You definitely didn't. :D This was definitely a hard choice for me but in end I went with who I felt would make an interesting gen 3 heir.

Edit: Forgot to add: I'm staying awake until this ends even if that's 2/3am my time. (I have a week off so no worries about messing up my sleep pattern)
  • Options
    What time zone are you guys? I was going to end it at 9 pst which is midnight central, but I might end it when I get home from work.

More votes have piled in and it's become pretty one sided!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »
    What time zone are you guys? I was going to end it at 9 pst which is midnight central, but I might end it when I get home from work.

I'm BST so it will be 5am tomorrow for me. Scrap that I'm going to sleep as that is really messing up my sleep pattern. :D
  • Options

I'm BST so it will be 5am tomorrow for me. Scrap that I'm going to sleep as that is really messing up my sleep pattern. :D

Don't make unhealthy decisions because of me! :D This is not How To Live Without Sleep!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    I am Eastern but not staying awake. Kids in my classes made me sick
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    You both will have the announcement to look forward to in the morning then! Sleep tight! :sleeping:
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options

Don't make unhealthy decisions because of me! :D This is not How To Live Without Sleep!

Lol, off to sleep in a minute, just finishing off building (Dine out and spa day have me addicted to building right now, even more than writing :D ). I'll find out when I wake up.
  • Options

Lol, off to sleep in a minute, just finishing off building (Dine out and spa day have me addicted to building right now, even more than writing :D ). I'll find out when I wake up.

Aww, I don't have either of those packs! I'm not big on building, but every now and then I get some inspiration. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Aww, I don't have either of those packs! I'm not big on building, but every now and then I get some inspiration. :)

(I know I said I was going to sleep but I currently have French on the brain so it's hard. :D)
    I'm building for my story so lots to do. :))
  • Options

(I know I said I was going to sleep but I currently have French on the brain so it's hard. :D)
    I'm building for my story so lots to do. :))

I think I will have to do the same tonight...we will see depending on the vote. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,042 Member
    *le sigh* I was going to stay up and wait for the vote to finish, but alas. I've been up for 24 hours so it's time for bed. I'll find out tomorrow! Good Luck Camo!
  • Options
    Night night Mojot!

Vote will end at 7pm PST, (in 80 minutes) as I need to go make dinner first.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    I MAY still be awake then. Just took my new meds so don't know if they will put me to sleep or not
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    And the heir is....

CAMERON GRACE!

mBBHskD.png

I have to admit, I'm surprised. :# I will be back shortly with a BTK entry!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    fU1wmxV.png

Here's the Behind The Keys feelings about the vote!

A huge thank you to everyone who votes! <3 I appreciate your assistance in shaping this legacy!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    I have a sad. :'(
    wotgen6.gif?w=656