Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Operating Room Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    She didn't. Maybe she voted for her partner right away, with the intent to unvote later, but when a wagon formed, she stayed on to avoid suspicion. I think I'll vote: Silent for that reason.

She really didn't like that a wagon formed because of her vote, so there is that, too. Idk...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Voting History:
    Day 1
    Final Vote Count:
    Floppy: Bella, Tribbo, Kitty, Shan, Silent
    Bella: Zinnia
    No lynch: Floppy, Lyric, Meepy, Dekay,Broncos
    Day 2
    Final Vote Count:
    Dekay: Tribbo, Meepy, Sub
    Zinnia: Bella, Kitty, Silent
    Day 3
    Final Vote Count:
    Lyric: Silent
    Sub: Dekay, Shan
    Tribbo: Bella
    Bella: Tribbo
    Dekay: Sub, Broncos
    Day 4
    Final Vote Count:
    Lyric: Bella, Shan, Broncos, Nani
    Sub: Silent
    Silent: Sub

Just looking at the final votes per day, Tribbo and/or Sub voted for most of the lynched people...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Votes:
    Silent: Bella, Broncos
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    She didn't. Maybe she voted for her partner right away, with the intent to unvote later, but when a wagon formed, she stayed on to avoid suspicion. I think I'll vote: Silent for that reason.

She really didn't like that a wagon formed because of her vote, so there is that, too. Idk...

And despite not liking it, she stayed on it. That seems kind of scummy to me
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Vote: Silent
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    @TRibbo24 did not say anything during Day 4 and Night 4. If Tribbo does not say something during Day 5, @Sonschi will replace Tribbo.
  • Options
    Votes:
    Silent: Bella, Broncos, Shan
  • Options
    @TRibbo24 did not say anything during Day 4 and Night 4. If Tribbo does not say something during Day 5, @Sonschi will replace Tribbo.

Tribbo hasn't posted on UM since the 14th, either. She's missed the start of that game.

And despite not liking it, she stayed on it. That seems kind of scummy to me

That's my thinking. And she's avoiding the game right now, so...
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Whelp, looks like I'm probably gonna die. Alrighty then. Oh well.

Hope you guys catch the mafia then.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options

You aren't going to be lynched yet, Silent. Convince us that you're town. Maybe you're a doctor?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

You aren't going to be lynched yet, Silent. Convince us that you're town. Maybe you're a doctor?

I'm not a doctor.
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options

I'm not a doctor.

But are you town?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

I'm not a doctor.

But are you town?

Even if I said I was, which I am, that's not very convincing. Hasn't worked for anybody else.
  • Options

I'm not a doctor.

But are you town?

Even if I said I was, which I am, that's not very convincing. Hasn't worked for anybody else.

Convincing enough for right now. unvote
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member

I'm not a doctor.

But are you town?

:D:DTrue that. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Votes:
    Silent: Broncos, Shan
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    sorry i was inactive for a while. the weekend was just a little busy.

i'm not sure whether i want to vote silent since she seems ok and she started the bandwagon on floppy. but she could be floppy's scumbuddy and she might have been trying to make them/herself sound more town by suspecting floppy and hoping nobody agreed. the bandwagon did take off, though, and if i remember correctly she did not like that.

i'm a bit torn. :D
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    i don't post a lot, i'm busy at home :#
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »

i'm not sure whether i want to vote silent since she seems ok and she started the bandwagon on floppy. but she could be floppy's scumbuddy and she might have been trying to make them/herself sound more town by suspecting floppy and hoping nobody agreed. the bandwagon did take off, though, and if i remember correctly she did not like that.

That's kind of how I'm feeling. I'm not entirely convinced she's town, but then again my scum radar is probably destroyed, so who knows :s
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Vote: Silent

Can you please explain why you're voting for people? Thanks.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

That's kind of how I'm feeling. I'm not entirely convinced she's town, but then again my scum radar is probably destroyed, so who knows :s

I agree with you both, she may have done it with the intent of unvoting later, but I'm unsure. I'm not really sure who I'm suspicious for right now, I'm gonna need to wait a little for more people to speak up.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    vote: bella

just a feeling
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options

just a feeling

also due to how she didn't seem to care that floppy could have been a vt. even though she did feel floppy was scum (as did i), when floppy claimed vt bella acted as though it didn't matter. it does matter if a vt is killed because they are town and townies need to survive, whether they are powerless or not.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Votes:
    Silent: Broncos, Shan
    Bella: Tribbo
  • Options

just a feeling

also due to how she didn't seem to care that floppy could have been a vt. even though she did feel floppy was scum (as did i), when floppy claimed vt bella acted as though it didn't matter. it does matter if a vt is killed because they are town and townies need to survive, whether they are powerless or not.

I ignored her claim because I didn't feel it was truthful. If she had claimed doctor, I might've thought otherwise. Sorry is the fact that I'm a VT and said it doesn't matter.

Vote: Tribbo not because she voted for me, but because she was inactive and could very possibly be mafia, since nightkills aren't going through. I highly doubt our doctors are just that good.

I would like to hear from our doctors, though.
    7dW3gu7.gif