Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Operating Room Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I like both muffins and cupcakes. I think I prefer muffins though.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    I like both muffins and cupcakes. I think I prefer muffins though.

You are truly a wise boat, little Beatle. One day the world will thank you for it. :)
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    @TheRoseHorse if you want, if I am on at 5PM CST I can announce the results. I am all knowing, if you tell me what everybody's night actions are I could announce it. If you know you are going to be late, of course.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    @TheRoseHorse if you want, if I am on at 5PM CST I can announce the results. I am all knowing, if you tell me what everybody's night actions are I could announce it. If you know you are going to be late, of course.

I dont have everyone's niught actions yet, so the results could change, but thanks for the offer. If I get all the night actions before I leave, I'll send you the story to post at 5pm.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    nani wrote: »
    nani wrote: »
    Sub, i love your art style , it's cute :3

Sub? I didn't share any art xD

I meant @LyricSimsz15 omg :D
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I'm drawing a pic of me haunting you all. idk why don't judge me :D

(also i love how my last words were "I Refuse". I Sound so savage lel)

Are you joining me in the afterlife?

Yes.

Also here's the pic (yes i actually drew it)
    0jXJWNm.png

Be honest guys, is my art okay or should i practice more? :3

It's so cute! I love your style.

Tank you both :blush:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    FloppyFish wrote: »

I dont have everyone's niught actions yet, so the results could change, but thanks for the offer. If I get all the night actions before I leave, I'll send you the story to post at 5pm.

Okay. :)
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    I hate muffins.

DEATH TO ALL DUCKS AND CUPCAKE FANATICS. THOU SHALT CRUMBLE BENEATH OUR CRUMBS WHILST WE WRAP YOU IN OUR WRAPPERS AND DEFEATHER YOUR SOUL. MAKE PENANCE TO ALL THAT IS RIGHT AND CRUMBLY LEST YOU BE DEEMED LOST TO US ALL.

You lost me at ducks. :D
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I hate muffins.

DEATH TO ALL DUCKS AND CUPCAKE FANATICS. THOU SHALT CRUMBLE BENEATH OUR CRUMBS WHILST WE WRAP YOU IN OUR WRAPPERS AND DEFEATHER YOUR SOUL. MAKE PENANCE TO ALL THAT IS RIGHT AND CRUMBLY LEST YOU BE DEEMED LOST TO US ALL.

LOL
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    I hate muffins.

They're out to get us. Repent my child, else you will become one with the feathered beasts. Take this muffin from my palm and enclose it within your heart. Give thanks for its baked beauty, for it is our only defense against the yellow scourge.

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I hate muffins.

They're out to get us. Repent my child, else you will become one with the feathered beasts. Take this muffin from my palm and enclose it within your heart. Give thanks for its baked beauty, for it is our only defense against the yellow scourge.

I like ducks. I prefer muffins. I like cupcake icing. :3
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    I'll be a little late, but I'll try to be as close to 5 as I can
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    The next day, everyone met back at the meeting room. No one was missing, and the discussion began.
    No one killed. Day 5 ends at 5pm CDT 9/18/17.
    @nani @Zinniavanilla @ShanTheEmolga @SilentWolf101 @bellagorilla @Broncos4life @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor @TRibbo24
    Post edited by TheRoseHorse on
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    No one was killed again? Really? These mafia aren't doing their job.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Or the doctors are protecting the right people. Have any ideas on who might be protected/night killed? I feel like I'm missing something here...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Or the doctors are protecting the right people. Have any ideas on who might be protected/night killed? I feel like I'm missing something here...

I can't think of anyone left in the game who is inactive enough to not send in a kill, so my guess is the doctors are doing a good job. I'm not really sure where to go from here. These no night kills are really making it hard to find anyone suspicious!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    To those ive been telling night actions, I'll send them when I get home after I post the story
  • Options
    Since i'm dead should i just not post during the day?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

@LyricSimsz15 You can talk, just avoid on topic conversation.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited September 2017
    I hate muffins.

I'd rather be a duck than eat a muffin, thanks for the offer though.
  • Options
    I hate muffins.

I'd rather be a duck than eat a muffin, thanks for the offer though.

Suit yourself, I'll take the muffins!

• Options

LyricSimsz15 You can talk, just avoid on topic conversation.

Alrighty, then i shall showcase my mafia art :D I Won't spam tho :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

I can't think of anyone left in the game who is inactive enough to not send in a kill, so my guess is the doctors are doing a good job. I'm not really sure where to go from here. These no night kills are really making it hard to find anyone suspicious!

Yeah, same. Silent seems to be lurking somewhat, but I dunno. I'm totally just going with a gut feeling now. Vote: Silent
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Votes:
    Silent: Bella
  • Options

Yeah, same. Silent seems to be lurking somewhat, but I dunno. I'm totally just going with a gut feeling now. Vote: Silent

I agree that she seems quiet, but her voting Floppy straight out of the gate is keeping me from voting for her. Did she unvote? I'm going to look real quick

• Options
    She didn't. Maybe she voted for her partner right away, with the intent to unvote later, but when a wagon formed, she stayed on to avoid suspicion. I think I'll vote: Silent for that reason.