Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Operating Room Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Oh that's good that a doctor is eliminated. :D It actually lowers the chances of a mafia doctor targetting the same person as another doctor and killing that person/town doctor and town doctor targetting the same person. :+1:

Here's my list:
    s8g7WSG.jpg

I wanna vote Sub or Tribbo out too cuz they're been very quiet and might not be of much help in the future.

But I'll just go with Lyricz for today.

Vote: Lyricz

Ugh! Sub and I are in BST!! Most of you are active at 3am our time AND the game starts at 11pm. It's a school night for both me and Sub, I think. Maybe you should think about time zones before coming after us for 'inactivity'. Sorry if I sound so aggresive, it's just that you menioned this before and we told you about how you were posting at early hours of morning here. :expressionless:

I'm not voting Sub for her inactivity! As I said, Sub's name stood out to me when I was looking over the list of names on the front page, and that's why I'd vote her tomorrow if Lyric flips town. <3
    Assuming it's still day, I vote: lyric. If lyric flips town, then I'll vote sub. Subs name shook out to me, but I thought I may have been wrong about that...
    Like Silent, I'll vote for vote: Sub

Uh, my name?

I really don't get why I'm suspicious- I don't live on the forum, I'm sorry about that.

I've posted as much as I can, and there are definitely people more quiet than me.

I don't expect you to live on the forums. I'm sorry if I make you think that. :( *huggles* I understand that being quiet does not make you suspicious. You live on another side of the world completely, so I understand that you aren't active when the rest of us are. It's, what? 3-5 am for you when we're usually posting? That's nothing to be suspicious about. But I can see how it's harder to get a good read on you because of that...

For the things I bolded:
    1) I'm not really sure why you would vote for me tomorrow if Lyric flips town- I get you saw my name, but you see everyone elses name. I understand it 'stood out' for some reason, but can you explain why? I don't really understand the logic behind this, if there is any- I haven't even voted for lyric, I don't find her suspicious- so I don't get your reasons behind this...

2) It's like 2-6am.

Remind me to respond to this tomorrow.

Reminding you to respond to this

Lol. I think she meant when day phase starts.

But Sub won't be here for day start, yes? So she's probably reminding Silent, who will be here for day start...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Oh that's good that a doctor is eliminated. :D It actually lowers the chances of a mafia doctor targetting the same person as another doctor and killing that person/town doctor and town doctor targetting the same person. :+1:

Here's my list:
    s8g7WSG.jpg

I wanna vote Sub or Tribbo out too cuz they're been very quiet and might not be of much help in the future.

Ugh! Sub and I are in BST!! Most of you are active at 3am our time AND the game starts at 11pm. It's a school night for both me and Sub, I think. Maybe you should think about time zones before coming after us for 'inactivity'. Sorry if I sound so aggresive, it's just that you menioned this before and we told you about how you were posting at early hours of morning here. :expressionless:

I'm not voting Sub for her inactivity! As I said, Sub's name stood out to me when I was looking over the list of names on the front page, and that's why I'd vote her tomorrow if Lyric flips town. <3
    Assuming it's still day, I vote: lyric. If lyric flips town, then I'll vote sub. Subs name shook out to me, but I thought I may have been wrong about that...

Uh, my name?

I really don't get why I'm suspicious- I don't live on the forum, I'm sorry about that.

I've posted as much as I can, and there are definitely people more quiet than me.

I don't expect you to live on the forums. I'm sorry if I make you think that. :( *huggles* I understand that being quiet does not make you suspicious. You live on another side of the world completely, so I understand that you aren't active when the rest of us are. It's, what? 3-5 am for you when we're usually posting? That's nothing to be suspicious about. But I can see how it's harder to get a good read on you because of that...

For the things I bolded:
    1) I'm not really sure why you would vote for me tomorrow if Lyric flips town- I get you saw my name, but you see everyone elses name. I understand it 'stood out' for some reason, but can you explain why? I don't really understand the logic behind this, if there is any- I haven't even voted for lyric, I don't find her suspicious- so I don't get your reasons behind this...

2) It's like 2-6am.

But Sub won't be here for day start, yes? So she's probably reminding Silent, who will be here for day start...

Well :p
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    The next day, everyone met back at the meeting room. No one was missing, and the discussion began.
    Noone was killed. Day 4 ends at 5pm CDT on 9/16/17
    @nani @Zinniavanilla @ShanTheEmolga @LyricSimsz15 @SilentWolf101 @bellagorilla @Broncos4life @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor @TRibbo24
    Post edited by TheRoseHorse on
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Where did everyone go?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Well I'm running off to practice, but that's very interesting that mafia didn't nightkill again... It seems like something Lyric might do. Vote:
    Lyric
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Lyric: Bella
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Okay imma here
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    But does lyric seem a bit suspicious? Vote: Lyric
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    *Drinking DeKay's Tears*

I'm rooting for mafia to win. :trollface:

*Sips on mah ghost tea*

CzRjMhJUUAAFQVk.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    *Drinking DeKay's Tears*

*Sips on mah ghost tea*

CzRjMhJUUAAFQVk.jpg

Me too.
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Lyric: Bella, Shan
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    *Drinking DeKay's Tears*

*Sips on mah ghost tea*

CzRjMhJUUAAFQVk.jpg

Me too.

You're not dead yet. You were just replaced, so your 'soul' is still in the game. Shush. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    *Drinking DeKay's Tears*

*Sips on mah ghost tea*

CzRjMhJUUAAFQVk.jpg

Me too.

You're not dead yet. You were just replaced, so your 'soul' is still in the game. Shush. XD

If I'm not dead then how am I in the afterlife eating popcorn? It's very lonely btw.
  • Options
    *Drinking DeKay's Tears*

*Sips on mah ghost tea*

CzRjMhJUUAAFQVk.jpg

Me too.

If I'm not dead then how am I in the afterlife eating popcorn? It's very lonely btw.

It's cuz you're not playing the game anymore. Did I miss something? Zinnia replaced you, right? She's still in the game, so technically your 'character' is still in the game. :) You're just in the afterlife cuz I don't know. I'm dead and I'm not dead cuz I'm still very bitter + salty about my death. XD #townisnotmyteam
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    *Drinking DeKay's Tears*

*Sips on mah ghost tea*

CzRjMhJUUAAFQVk.jpg

Me too.

It's cuz you're not playing the game anymore. Did I miss something? Zinnia replaced you, right? She's still in the game, so technically your 'character' is still in the game. :) You're just in the afterlife cuz I don't know. I'm dead and I'm not dead in the afterlife chat cuz I'm still very bitter + salty about my death. XD #townisnotmyteam

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

Here's my list:
    s8g7WSG.jpg

Uh, my name?

For the things I bolded:

2) It's like 2-6am.

That is exactly what I meant. XD

And as to what you bolded: I was originally going to vote you, but that would have gone nowhere because at the time, I think I would have been the only one (or one of two) to vote for you. That is no bueno. That's why, if lyric flipped town, I'd vote for you today. If lyric flipped mafia, I'd try to find more clues on Lyric. Instead of go after you.

But, zinnia held no leads. So, I'll Vote: Sub.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'm here now, I decided to get a head start on the next chapter for AP. Of the remaining players, I think Lyric is the most suspicious, so I'm going to vote for her. If she's town, I'll have to see if Rosey can do anything to fix my scum radar at the souvenir shop.

Vote: Lyric
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    *Drinking DeKay's Tears*

*Sips on mah ghost tea*

CzRjMhJUUAAFQVk.jpg

Me too.

It's cuz you're not playing the game anymore. Did I miss something? Zinnia replaced you, right? She's still in the game, so technically your 'character' is still in the game. :) You're just in the afterlife cuz I don't know. I'm dead and I'm not dead cuz I'm still very bitter + salty about my death. XD #townisnotmyteam

I did not vote for you, it was not my fault. #notmyvote #notmyfault
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Lyric: Bella, Shan, Broncos
    Sub: Silent
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    To repeat what i said a couple days ago: See yall in the afterlife *slowly floats into an abyss*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I'm going to vote Lyric as well because I believe a vote on Sub would be like throwing a vote into the void, since she has only one, and Lyric 3
    Vote:Lyric
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I didn't notice anything about Lyric acting strangely, honestly. She doesn't seem to be voting, but that's not exactly surprising. I'm not saying I would be very against her lynch though.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

Here's my list:
    s8g7WSG.jpg

Uh, my name?

For the things I bolded:

2) It's like 2-6am.

And as to what you bolded: I was originally going to vote you, but that would have gone nowhere because at the time, I think I would have been the only one (or one of two) to vote for you. That is no bueno. That's why, if lyric flipped town, I'd vote for you today. If lyric flipped mafia, I'd try to find more clues on Lyric. Instead of go after you.

You still gave no valid reasons- vote silent
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I've got to bag groceries for a softball fundraiser this afternoon, so I'll be gone...
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Here's my list:
    s8g7WSG.jpg

Uh, my name?

For the things I bolded:

2) It's like 2-6am.

You still gave no valid reasons- vote silent

You always say that, some of the time we do give valid reasons. Plus last game you were mafia you did tend to repeat this.
    Why Silent? She lead the wagon on Floppy, although it might be because she was trying to distance herself and failed miserably by having it stick. But you never said any reasons? Why should we keep you alive?
    unknown.png