Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chain Reaction: NEW GENERATION! 4.8: Dry, 4.9: Famous (2/20/23)

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Looks like our favourite couple is besieged... Everyone is trying to break them up.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Graham is going to try everything he can think of. :/
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I hope Ethan can find some peace now that he is 'out of order', and I hope the nanny won't take advantage of him being home more! She's not needed right now, right?

It was low to set Emily up like Graham did, talking about Emily the way Alex did was even lower and degrading to his girlfriend. Not respectful at all, hope Graham won't let that pass to keep his secret..
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Uh-oh. Don't say jump before you leap, Alex. Your beloved son Drake knows Graham's secret too and he won't hesitate to reveal it at the right time. I wonder who Graham will blame then, hmm...
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    I hope Ethan can find some peace now that he is 'out of order', and I hope the nanny won't take advantage of him being home more! She's not needed right now, right?

It was low to set Emily up like Graham did, talking about Emily the way Alex did was even lower and degrading to his girlfriend. Not respectful at all, hope Graham won't let that pass to keep his secret..

I think Ethan being 'out of order' will only make him go stir crazy. Maybe not. Oh, and the nanny isn't a problem since Ethan is doing the stay-at-home dad thing.

Yeah, lots of poor decisions on everyone's part: Graham for the setup and Alex for acting like a villain. The two men just can't help themselves when it comes to going up against the other one, and Emily's right in the middle of it.
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Uh-oh. Don't say jump before you leap, Alex. Your beloved son Drake knows Graham's secret too and he won't hesitate to reveal it at the right time. I wonder who Graham will blame then, hmm...

Exactly! He's forgotten that Drake knows the secret as well. He has no idea that Drake would love to use that info too. Alex may find himself with nothing to use, not that that would be awful because the two of them need to just cool it and make peace already. Unfortunately, stuff doesn't always work out like that.

Interesting theory on who would Graham blame...
  • Options
    Thought I'd post this one the day after posting the last one because I believe it has much more to talk about...

CR2-68.png
    2.68: The Chopping Block

Btw, the chapter title pics looking so similar is really accidental. They couldn't be more different once the context is understood.
  • Options
    Ha! Two new chapters to read! Waht a treat!

I love those two lovebirds! Alex is such an affectioante boyfriend now that he found the one and his feelings are requited. Funny how love changes a person.

Darn! What Drake and Graham and miss Franco haven't accomplished, Selena might. :#
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    I'm so glad you love those two lovebirds because I do too. I mean I really freakin' do.
    Just wrote a chapter wherein Selena calls Alex 'a bad boy wrapped in gentleman.' She said it in a kind of mean way, but I feel a little bit proud of myself for coming up with that one.
    He does have a dark side, but Emily brings out the best in him. He truly is the best version of himself around her.

Selena's blow is definitely the hardest. You see how Alex has the Francos in the back of his mind still, but that's just it: the back. Fighting with Graham and his son isn't new. In fact, it's almost habit. (not that he knows he has a fight with Drake) But Selena was supposed to be out of the picture. Now, she's in it forever whether he likes it or not.

And Emily can't handle it.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hehe. I've had an idea. Yes, be careful, Claire, because the Landgraabs may send you-know-who to kidnap you and hold you captive. And possibly seduce you while he's at it, 'cause you're a pretty woman and he is who he is.

Feel free to disregard my whole comment. Been up all night, talking nonsense.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    That's funny because...
    Darn. I can't say it. Then again, it might not be.
  • Options
    I seriously cannot get enough of these two and I'm worried, because right now they are both vulnerable and anything can happen. Drake can happen. Miss Franco can happen. Meatball can happen. Meatball can always happen. The anticipation!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Quite some new chapters to read and cheer me up :)
    2.67 The painting is really pretty, I feel bad that Emily is so insecure. Hopefully Alex can help her with that some more!
    2.68 Another chapter that starts with Alex' past showing up. Selena brings more trouble though, little wench! She's not helping her case by visiting him though, 'victims' usually don't feel safe facing their 'predators' alone. Way to dig your own grave Selena.
    Eight to ten weeks? For how long have they been apart? And how long have Emily and Alex been dating? I thought it were longer than that...
    I'd like one hundred million too, though :lol:
    2.69 I hope Claire won't bring herself in danger with protesting and digging! They have dungeons down there for a reason..
    2.70 Alex jumping to conclusions like
    ClppaS-WQAAPJvB.jpg
  • Options
    I seriously cannot get enough of these two and I'm worried, because right now they are both vulnerable and anything can happen. Drake can happen. Miss Franco can happen. Meatball can happen. Meatball can always happen. The anticipation!

Right. It's a vulnerable time in their relationship, and trouble has struck more than what (I hope) is normal. Drake and Miss Franco are both wild cards. They're both scheming and evil. (hmmmm...)
    You're killing me with the Meatball references! XD I hope the next time he shows up you won't want to smother me in my sleep. <:|
    Quite some new chapters to read and cheer me up :)
    2.67 The painting is really pretty, I feel bad that Emily is so insecure. Hopefully Alex can help her with that some more!
    2.68 Another chapter that starts with Alex' past showing up. Selena brings more trouble though, little wench! She's not helping her case by visiting him though, 'victims' usually don't feel safe facing their 'predators' alone. Way to dig your own grave Selena.
    Eight to ten weeks? For how long have they been apart? And how long have Emily and Alex been dating? I thought it were longer than that...
    I'd like one hundred million too, though :lol:
    2.69 I hope Claire won't bring herself in danger with protesting and digging! They have dungeons down there for a reason..
    2.70 Alex jumping to conclusions like
    ClppaS-WQAAPJvB.jpg

Glad to have brought a teeny bit of happiness.
    2.67--Thanks! I was messing around in Photoshop one day and actually liked the result. Then, Maladi made the in game painting for me. Emily has never seen herself as beautiful, but hopefully Alex can prove to her otherwise.
    2.68--Exactly! Any judge that believes that woman is a 'victim' needs to be boiled in their own juices. They were engaged for plum's sake. I will say that Alex has a very good lawyer. The best. :)
    2.69--Right. Claire's digging is very dangerous. Hopefully, she'll realize that in time.
    2.70--LMBO! I'm dying here! OMG! Where the heck was that? Holy cow, what a job to have! "Yes, I'm the dancing, flying bear." LOL. I'm crying. How plumbing perfect to describe Alex's emotions.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    mypalsim1 wrote: »

Right. It's a vulnerable time in their relationship, and trouble has struck more than what (I hope) is normal. Drake and Miss Franco are both wild cards. They're both scheming and evil. (hmmmm...)
    You're killing me with the Meatball references! XD I hope the next time he shows up you won't want to smother me in my sleep. <:|

Ha! I can forgive almost anything when it comes to him, except purposeless death, putting him in ridiculous outfit and having him kill a child. If you don't come up with something completely new I'll have to put on that list, you should be safe. :smiley:
    And we need another chapter.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    So, um... yeah. I/he wouldn't go quite that far. I wouldn't dare do that. There are parameters.
    Just because it doesn't really reveal anything... Here's a pic of Tony having a bit of fun at work:
    6.png

I have written so far ahead that it's past borderline ridiculous and pushed into absolutely ludicrous territory. That little random legacy Don't Ask was supposed to be something to slow me down on CR, but that didn't work. CR is so much more entertaining. The problem with the next chapter is that I have to iron out minor details discussed in the next 5 or so chapters after that. I hope I can work out the kinks this evening... after I go destroy my stomach with hot wings.
  • Options
    Isabella should have been Emily, right? :D A copy of Brielle.
    I loved Graham's thoughts, very entertaining. Especially the part where he read Brielle's mind. :D Poor Alex, unplanned baby on the way, having to tell about it to his girlfriend's mother and the awful costume on top of that. Could his life be more miserable?
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Isabella should have been Emily, right? :D A copy of Brielle.
    I loved Graham's thoughts, very entertaining. Especially the part where he read Brielle's mind. :D Poor Alex, unplanned baby on the way, having to tell about it to his girlfriend's mother and the awful costume on top of that. Could his life be more miserable?

By that you mean Emily should've been more of a clone to help my story? Yeah. With Bella coming up behind her, that whole "she looks like Brielle" thing gets a kick in the nuts.
    Graham is a thinker.
    Just wondering... Did you catch this? I don't know if I made it obvious enough...
    b.png
    From Claire's chapter

a.png
    What Graham was telling us.

Alex has plenty of reason to use the 'woe is me,' 'I'm the most pitiful creature in existence' voice (or whatever it was I wrote). He's losing his mind trying to find a way to repair his relationship.
    And the outfit... ugh. That just proves how when I'm playing I just don't give a plum about details (versus when I have a specific setup in mind), even such a big detail as what outfit. Alex was a guest, and I was playing Brielle's house, so it wasn't going to be easy to quickly fix his outfit. At least I can make a slight joke about it.
  • Options
    Regarding the thing under spoiler, I vaguely remembered something like that being said before. Well, now I don't have to worry about if I would understand later when these things really matter, because you brought it to my attention. :) We know something is rotten in the MorcuCorp. I'm curious what you'll come up with.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Graham is as bitter as my mothers coffee, he should take some advice from frozen's Elsa.
    It was fun to take a peek into his brains though :)
  • Options
    Graham is as bitter as my mothers coffee, he should take some advice from frozen's Elsa.
    It was fun to take a peek into his brains though :)

Curious why you would compare him to Elsa. Her deal was she didn't want Ana to get married because she hardly knew Hans.
    It's not easy to see your nemesis fall in love with your daughter and for her to return the feelings.
    Hehe. That's always entertaining to creep back into someone's head we haven't heard from in a while, at least his p.o.v. :)