Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which feature group did you pick?

Comments

• Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    All of the other votes I think we got the results on the same day. I'll be stalking the forums until they do lol.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Looking at the past votes, the vote for Objects closed May 21st and the results weren't posted until June 4th :/ So I think we will be waiting a long while.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    Unless it changes the post date to when someone edited it, because it was edited on June 4th too.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    Looking at the past votes, the vote for Objects closed May 21st and the results weren't posted until June 4th :/ So I think we will be waiting a long while.

I think so too, but I'm not sure.
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Theme - Announced day vote closed (May 6th)

Art Style - Announced day vote closed (May 12th)

Objects and clothing - Voting ended May 21st : clothing announced June 4th; objects June 6th

It's possible it could be announced today, as objects/clothing were the only things that weren't announced the day the vote closed as they had to tweak options.
  • Options

I hope its today, I really want to know the results right now u.u
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • Options
    > @szMermaid said:
    > I hope its today, I really want to know the results right now u.u

I'm thinking the only reason the objects and clothing one took so long was because they were selecting several options, out of even more choices. Hopefully since they are only picking one thing out of four it won't take as long. BUT the blog post says they need to write out a longform design plan so maybe they will wait until they've done that and can give us a completed picture before they tell us which one won out?
    I hope not but they could do that.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Well the poll posted on the first page has three of the choices running neck to neck. No way to know if that translates to the wider simming community.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13266741

That poll has Laundry in the lead by a little but if you look through all the posts in this thread then Off The Grid is getting twice as many votes.

of the grid i have never seen something so useless in the game the option to do laundry in the game is far more useful

Why? it's not like the sims' clothes get dirty? As far as I'm concerned, I'd be just as happy with a washer and dryer that are just purely decoration, which they could add in just about any other pack.
  • Options
    > @liliaeth said:
    > friendlysimmers wrote: »
    >
    > Jessa_Dakkar wrote: »
    >
    > simgirl1010 wrote: »
    >
    > Well the poll posted on the first page has three of the choices running neck to neck. No way to know if that translates to the wider simming community.
    >
    > http://www.strawpoll.me/13266741
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That poll has Laundry in the lead by a little but if you look through all the posts in this thread then Off The Grid is getting twice as many votes.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > of the grid i have never seen something so useless in the game the option to do laundry in the game is far more useful
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why? it's not like the sims' clothes get dirty? As far as I'm concerned, I'd be just as happy with a washer and dryer that are just purely decoration, which they could add in just about any other pack.

I would love for them to update the clothing system so its more realistic hahahaha I would like for clothing retail stores to have some actual purpose. I only had one once because I just couldn't get over the idea that sims would spend money on something they could get for free if they clicked on their wardrobe hahahaha Washing machines would be amazing if they did that, too.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I know Graham talked about possibly combining things. Maybe it isn't a clear-cut vote? It's possible the #1 pick will be more fleshed out and then they might incorporate something else from the #2 choice.

That would take some deliberation to determine their scope of what would fit into an SP. Just like the Fitness SP had a rock wall AND a TV station with new animations. We don't yet know what they will do with our voting results.

• Options
    CandacisCandacis Posts: 186 Member
    I know Graham talked about possibly combining things. Maybe it isn't a clear-cut vote? It's possible the #1 pick will be more fleshed out and then they might incorporate something else from the #2 choice.

That would take some deliberation to determine their scope of what would fit into an SP. Just like the Fitness SP had a rock wall AND a TV station with new animations. We don't yet know what they will do with our voting results.

That could be a nice compromise.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,646 Member
  • Options

I didn't knew about that, it sound very interesting
    xyIcMqt.png

• Options

The TV workouts were actually recycled animations from the gaming rig and dance moves. If this SP does combine 2 themes I can only see things like the solar panels, wind turbine or a new trait getting added (which don't require new animations) in addition to the main gameplay objects (which are likely to either be laundry or preserves).
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,558 Member
    well if you look at the strawpoll results laundry wins with 55% of the votes so have to wait on the annoucement for the results from the poll posted by simgurugharam
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    well if you look at the strawpoll results laundry wins with 55% of the votes so have to wait on the annoucement for the results from the poll posted by simgurugharam

STOP POSTING ABOUT LAUNDRY SO MUCH!!!
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited June 2017
    Simanite wrote: »

STOP POSTING ABOUT LAUNDRY SO MUCH!!!

Why are you yelling?? I actually found this post to be on topic...

It would appear so. If this is accurate I suppose I should say congrats and I hope you enjoy, I'm still interested in what the posted results end up being

Edits: some typos and rewording
  • Options
    NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    I am patiently waiting for them to recycle the pool ladder animation into a bunk bed animation. :p
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Options
    Because he's replying to literally every person about laundry.
  • Options
    Amby316 wrote: »
    I chose the Carbon Conscious grouping with composter, recycling, and Freegan trait.
    I LOVE gardening in game and the chance to make fertilizer is too good to pass up for me. I must say that the washtub is a killer Eco idea though. if laundry won I think it would be aweomse that they keep with the Eco-ness and only include the washtub, clothes line, and hamper.

what about players that went in game automatic workable washers and dryers you need to realise that not all players are into the eco content i went for my sims an automatic washer and dryer

You need to realize that this vote is for an eco pack. As in a pack about being environmentally friendly. Laundry shouldn't even have been an option in the first place
  • Options
    > @friendlysimmers said:
    > well if you look at the strawpoll results laundry wins with 55% of the votes so have to wait on the annoucement for the results from the poll posted by simgurugharam

Ummm that straw poll is super useless hahahahaha It only represents a few hundred of the thousands of people that would have voted. From all the thousands who would have voted, the people who troll this forum regularly would represent a handful. And of the people who do come on here often, an even smaller handful actually voted on both polls because only one really matters. Straw polls only tend to represent the most passionate and obsessive ones, and so we know which team is that hahahaha
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    > @somethingstellar said:
    > > @friendlysimmers said:
    > > well if you look at the strawpoll results laundry wins with 55% of the votes so have to wait on the annoucement for the results from the poll posted by simgurugharam
    >
    > Ummm that straw poll is super useless hahahahaha It only represents a few hundred of the thousands of people that would have voted. From all the thousands who would have voted, the people who troll this forum regularly would represent a handful. And of the people who do come on here often, an even smaller handful actually voted on both polls because only one really matters. Straw polls only tend to represent the most passionate and obsessive ones, and so we know which team is that hahahaha

Also straw polls are even easier to dupe than SurveyMonkey
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    liliaeth wrote: »
    I chose the Carbon Conscious grouping with composter, recycling, and Freegan trait.
    I LOVE gardening in game and the chance to make fertilizer is too good to pass up for me. I must say that the washtub is a killer Eco idea though. if laundry won I think it would be aweomse that they keep with the Eco-ness and only include the washtub, clothes line, and hamper.

what about players that went in game automatic workable washers and dryers you need to realise that not all players are into the eco content i went for my sims an automatic washer and dryer

You need to realize that this vote is for an eco pack. As in a pack about being environmentally friendly. Laundry shouldn't even have been an option in the first place

Actually, Graham DID say it was a working title. I wish they had just used Pack #1, Pack #2, etc and kept all titles off entirely. People have latched onto the working titles as if they are set in stone. WE are creating a stuff pack and the final title will reflect the choices we make.

• Options

Actually, Graham DID say it was a working title. I wish they had just used Pack #1, Pack #2, etc and kept all titles off entirely. People have latched onto the working titles as if they are set in stone. WE are creating a stuff pack and the final title will reflect the choices we make.

Well we did vote on the theme, which is where the eco living came from.
  • Options

Well we did vote on the theme, which is where the eco living came from.

And the description of the theme included laundry, among other general ideas.