Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which feature group did you pick?

Comments

• Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    My next Sims let's play is going to feature both a Trump supporter AND a Hillary supporter. I'll drown them both in a pool as they deserve and we can all celebrate as we watch them flail their limbs. If we are going to bring politics here lets do it right shall we
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Global warming is made up by the government, it doesn't exist.
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Of course if you only care for yourself and not the future of this planet - then I am sure it wouldn't be something you'll ever care about.

And that was going too far, personally attacking me.

Have you got your tin foil? This question is statistically testable and the proposition that temperatures are on average increasing is indisputably true.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    > @Orchid13 said:
    > friendlysimmers wrote: »
    >
    > Furkean wrote: »
    >
    > Description says that solar panels are only be able to place them on the floor so I wonder -if Off the Grid wins- will we be able to use moveobjects to put them on the roof and make it work there? And I still think that it would look a bit useless on the floor what do you think?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > have you ever tough that the big winner might be laundry because laundry in the sims4 is highly requested
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Staaaap. Honestly I hope we get laundry so you can stop spamming every single thread

I honestly hope we don't get laundry just so she'll get upset about it lmao
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    I voted for Laundry but I also REALLY hope the nectar/jam-making features make it in another pack. If the latter does win, I won't be too bummed (as long as we get laundry later on). Both of these themes sound fantastic and very detailed.

I saw almost no gameplay in the other two votes... Pumping water and cleaning solar panels and wind turbines? How does the water fill back up if we don't have rain? The carbon one was even worse. A trait, a rabbit hole activity and composter that would better be suited for leaves. Just a lot of re-skinned base game interactions and a couple of traits, not really what I look for in a Stuff Pack. I really hope neither of these themes win because I'll be VERY disappointed.

this.
    The rest seems very boring in my opinion. :)

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Off the grid.

I don't really play with families & I wanted something a little more adventurous.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    Lol this thread is starting to sound like a political party campaign...#laundry - POWER.....#off the grid - Winner... Oops sorry
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I voted for laundry because it was the one that I would use the most.

Off the grid sounded fun but far too situational. I don't see myself using this lot trait for a lot of households.
    Food preserves, I liked the Nectar Making but wasn't that interested in canning or superfood. It's something I would have used in a couple of households perhaps.
    Carbon conscious sounded like mostly things we already have, but expanded. Expanded fertilizer, expanded glutton trait, and expanded nano trash can. I don't use these a lot, so expanding them didn't seem very fun.
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I ended up voting for laundry because it was mentioned in possibilities and I think most people who voted for Eco-living assumed it would include laundry. I don't think it will make it but the other ideas might be interesting. You just never know how the team will do things until it is out.
  • Options
    Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    I chose the Carbon Conscious grouping with composter, recycling, and Freegan trait.
    I LOVE gardening in game and the chance to make fertilizer is too good to pass up for me. I must say that the washtub is a killer Eco idea though. if laundry won I think it would be aweomse that they keep with the Eco-ness and only include the washtub, clothes line, and hamper.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I voted for off the grid, we will see what happens :smile:
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,558 Member
    Amby316 wrote: »
    I chose the Carbon Conscious grouping with composter, recycling, and Freegan trait.
    I LOVE gardening in game and the chance to make fertilizer is too good to pass up for me. I must say that the washtub is a killer Eco idea though. if laundry won I think it would be aweomse that they keep with the Eco-ness and only include the washtub, clothes line, and hamper.

what about players that went in game automatic workable washers and dryers you need to realise that not all players are into the eco content i went for my sims an automatic washer and dryer
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    AliisavasAliisavas Posts: 29 Member
    I was about to choose "Off the grid" at first because it would fit the theme better, but ended up with Laundry.. If we only could have chosen two!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,916 Member
    edited June 2017
    Well, if Laundry wins all the rest could reasonably be right for a Seasons or Farming pack. I loved that farming lot in Sims 3 (Can't remember the name of it)!

We might get a bit of quiet in the Forums from certain members anyway.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,558 Member
    i am keeping my fingers cross that laundry turns out to be the big winner for the main reason that laundry in the sims4 also means for players that went a washtub they can same for clothes line and players that wents washers and dryers as well as clothes line so in the end this would be a win win situation since it would have both
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    Amby316 wrote: »

what about players that went in game automatic workable washers and dryers you need to realise that not all players are into the eco content i went for my sims an automatic washer and dryer

YOU NEED TO REALIZE YOU ARE REPEATEDLY HARASSING PEOPLE WHO PICKED SOMETHING DIFFERENT. PLEASE STOP.

Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I really hope we eventually get both laundry and canning. That's all I need to make me complete. Everything else will just be gravy.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    > @friendlysimmers said:
    > i am keeping my fingers cross that laundry turns out to be the big winner for the main reason that laundry in the sims4 also means for players that went a washtub they can same for clothes line and players that wents washers and dryers as well as clothes line so in the end this would be a win win situation since it would have both

I'm crossing my fingers anything BUT laundry wins just because #TeamLaundry has been so irritating about it. Now when I look at my real washing machines all I can think about is how people are flipping their lids over digital ones.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,646 Member
  • Options
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Its the 26 when are they going to announce a winner?

10 am Pacific... which should be in a few minutes give or take

• Options

I live on Pacific time its almost 11
  • Options

Oh wait, that was when the vote closed. The other announcements came around 2 pm EST, so I'm expecting it soon

• Options
    > @Briana2425 said:
    > SageRainWillow wrote: »
    >
    > Briana2425 wrote: »
    >
    > Its the 26 when are they going to announce a winner?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 10 am Pacific... which should be in a few minutes give or take
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I live on Pacific time its almost 11

Same lmao I even took my dog for a walk to kill time and got back and still nothing. Patience is one of those virtues I don't have.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options

Oh wait, that was when the vote closed. The other announcements came around 2 pm EST, so I'm expecting it soon

Awww man omg okay
  • Options
    szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member

Is it sure that they will announce the winner today? I thought they would wait a couple of days before announcing it.
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    szMermaid wrote: »
    Is it sure that they will announce the winner today? I thought they would wait a couple of days before announcing it.

I thought that it would take a little bit of time before we get to know the answer, we have had to wait earlier at least. Have been busy in rl so haven't kept up with guru-information. If they said something about getting back to us super-quick then that would be nice.