Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who does NOT want laundry?

Comments

• Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I actually really want laundry, but I'm not desprate. I don't plan to vote for laundry. Washer/dryers aren't eco friendly. I want a proper eco pack.

Besides, laundry should be its own pack. The devs could do laundry in a really great way if it's in its own pack. Being in an eco pack would be terrible because I doubt a lot will be done for it. It won't be fleshed out in a way that will make people happy and everyone will just complain anyways for not getting enough for it. If laundry was voted in, it will most likely be a very small part of the pack.

I think people shouldn't vote laundry for this pack since most of them will end up complaint about it anyways.

well i will be voting for laundry the day of the vote and what will you do if laundry wins?

I will just not buy the pack and continue on my merry way. I don't really have a lot of spare cash so it makes it easier for me to save up for what I do want. :)
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,094 Member
    After seeing the list from their brain storm I will be voting on the chicken coop not interested in a washing tub and clothesline.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    bouramamabouramama Posts: 17 Member
    I don't want laundry. It's not Ecological. I vote for a Eco Stuff Pack and I want a Eco Stuff Pack and for me, if those who want laundry win, for me it's will just ruin the possibility to have a Eco Stuff Pack.

Why people want laundry in a Eco Stuff Pack ???????

Why can't we don't have a Eco Stuff Pack and a Laundry Stuff Pack later but in OUR Eco Stuff Pack.
  • Options
    IzzabelleIzzabelle Posts: 153 Member
    o/

I don't want laundry either. It's not fitting of the theme, and laundry itself is a chore. I'd rather have a fun and engaging activity/hobby/skill.
    ZU6MUcP.gif
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    bouramama wrote: »
    I don't want laundry. It's not Ecological. I vote for a Eco Stuff Pack and I want a Eco Stuff Pack and for me, if those who want laundry win, for me it's will just ruin the possibility to have a Eco Stuff Pack.

Why people want laundry in a Eco Stuff Pack ???????

Why can't we don't have a Eco Stuff Pack and a Laundry Stuff Pack later but in OUR Eco Stuff Pack.

Because lots of people only voted for this theme because laundry was an option! Laundry was the only concrete thing even listed in this theme:

Eco Living Stuff – Adopt new home technologies to help your Sim with domestic responsibilities and live an eco-friendly life. Potential areas of focus include laundry, home technology, and solar energy.

The title is going to change, and the chosen objects and clothes fit either for laundry or something else (lots of ironing and clothing stuff on the decor). And who knows how long we will have to wait for laundry if it isn't in here!
  • Options
    Simanite wrote: »
    Eco Living Stuff – Adopt new home technologies to help your Sim with domestic responsibilities and live an eco-friendly life. Potential areas of focus include laundry, home technology, and solar energy.
    Highlighting for emphasis.
    And who knows how long we will have to wait for laundry if it isn't in here!
    I don't mind waiting indefinitely for laundry if it means getting more fun things first.
    ZU6MUcP.gif
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited June 2017
    I was blown away by that brainstorm list that was released... and excited it was show to us at all. Yeah I don't care if we ever get laundry (but I do think we will get it and probably sooner rather than later). I do know it will be pretty low on my list compared to basically any of the other stuff on that list though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I was blown away by that brainstorm list that was released... and excited it was show to us at all. Yeah I don't care if we ever get laundry (but I do think we will get it and probably sooner rather than later). I do know it will be pretty low on my list compared to basically any of the other stuff on that list though.

I am hoping for something really interesting for solar energy or wind turbines. Will read the blurbs before I vote, just to make sure that it seems like something that is interesting to add to the game but keeping my fingers crossed for these two.

Edit: I think that the more possible activities they present in the blurbs the more likely it is that there will be laundry in the SP. The people who are definitely not interested in laundry would perhaps end up being to scattered between all the other choices, so that laundry gets a solid lead.

There are people who really doesn't want laundry, that are very unified in that. What they would like to see in the pack instead of laundry is much more varied. Everything from canning to flower arranging, I hope for solar or wind.

We will see how it ends, I hope for a few really well described choices so that we know what we are voting for.
  • Options
    Izzabelle wrote: »
    I don't mind waiting indefinitely for laundry if it means getting more fun things first.

Thanks for highlighting the 21st century's selfish mentality. YOU think something so everyone else should think the same way, it's not fun to you so everyone else should wait.
  • Options

Thanks for highlighting the 21st century's selfish mentality. YOU think something so everyone else should think the same way, it's not fun to you so everyone else should wait.

Wow dude. Chill.

I stated that *I* don't mind waiting if it means getting more fun things first. That's my reasoning. I didn't tell you or anyone else that it was your reasoning too. And I have literally as much right as you do to express my opinion about it, especially in a feedback forum.

And by this thread alone, it's clear that not everyone agrees with laundry.

Sorry we don't see eye to eye, but it doesn't make me selfish to weigh in on the subject.
    ZU6MUcP.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member
    @meerkattime I hope bees win too! I used the bee boxes all the time in TS3.
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    well here is a little thing that would make laundry very useflu now in the game aspecaly for those that plays familys and do story the sims4 parenthood gamepack laundry would now fit in perfectly also tagging @Simanite would would definatly agree with this
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    well here is a little thing that would make laundry very useflu now in the game aspecaly for those that plays familys and do story the sims4 parenthood gamepack laundry would now fit in perfectly also tagging @Simanite would would definatly agree with this

Agreed.
  • Options
    Seeing the brainstorm list of all the options we could possibly choose from really made me excited about this pack... So many cool ideas! I hope we'll have bees :).
    @meerkattime I hope bees win too! I used the bee boxes all the time in TS3.

Bees is definitely up there on my list too, if not only to see SimGuruKimmi's reaction to them (she is afraid of bees)
    ZU6MUcP.gif
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,310 Member
    I actually really want laundry, but I'm not desprate. I don't plan to vote for laundry. Washer/dryers aren't eco friendly. I want a proper eco pack.

Besides, laundry should be its own pack. The devs could do laundry in a really great way if it's in its own pack. Being in an eco pack would be terrible because I doubt a lot will be done for it. It won't be fleshed out in a way that will make people happy and everyone will just complain anyways for not getting enough for it. If laundry was voted in, it will most likely be a very small part of the pack.

I think people shouldn't vote laundry for this pack since most of them will end up complaint about it anyways.

well i will be voting for laundry the day of the vote and what will you do if laundry wins?

Not laundry, that's for sure. ;)
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,310 Member

Isn't that exactly what you're doing?
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I would like to see laundry, buy not with this pack! Especially after seeing the mind map of all the other great ideas! Tbh I think I'll be a little disappointed if they go with laundry, but I probably would still get the pack, especially because I love the build and buy items
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited June 2017
    I wouldn't mind laundry if it was recycled
    animations, but it doesn't fit the theme. But I was told by someone, who I will not name that laundry needs to be the only feature in the pack.
  • Options
    animations, but it doesn't fit the theme. But I was told by someone, who I will not name that laundry needs to be the only feature in the pack.
    You are free to vote on any game-play feature you want on the 23rd

Here is the tweet referring to some of the brainstormed game-play ideas.
    ZU6MUcP.gif
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    You are free to vote on any game-play feature you want on the 23rd

Here is the tweet referring to some of the brainstormed game-play ideas.

I know. There's so much that could be added beyond laundry. Laundry will come eventually. I can't wait for the features vote. Pottery sounds so amazing!
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Whatever we get I know it will be fun, and of course, we will always get new packs. :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options

@gummybear0724 No, I didn't mean laundry has to be the only feature of *this* particular pack. I said that whatever pack laundry comes in, it has to be the only feature of *that* particular pack. So if it's this pack, then so be it.

That's common sense given what we can expect from an SP and what's come previously in an SP. I'm not talking about this anymore because I know what I meant.
  • Options
    heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member

@gummybear0724 No, I didn't mean laundry has to be the only feature of *this* particular pack. I said that whatever pack laundry comes in, it has to be the only feature of *that* particular pack. So if it's this pack, then so be it.

That's common sense given what we can expect from an SP and what's come previously in an SP. I'm not talking about this anymore because I know what I meant.

But you did say it did. You never specified.
    @gummybear0724 No I wouldn't be happy with any recycled animations. There would be no point in getting laundry if that happened. I want washers, dryers and laundry hampers that look and work like they did in TS3. And they need to be the only gameplay objects in the pack. What's difficult about that to understand?
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
  • Options
    And they need to be the only gameplay objects in *****the***** pack.