Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Children of premades

basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
So I play primarily premades and have gotten to the 2nd generation in a majority of the houses. I have to say, I'm not impressed by the looks of most of their children! :D Has anyone had better luck than me?

Izaiah, child of Maaike Haas and Gunther Munch
04-22-17_5-26-51PM_zpszj0q1mey.png

Blake, child of Lily and Victor Feng
04-22-17_5-28-36PM_zpsuaj5pmbx.png

Pablo, child of Arun and Jesminder Bheeda
04-22-17_5-28-56PM_zpsm4zl9ywh.png

Cassiel, child of Raj Rasoya and Zoe Patel
1z14m4g.png

Carson, child of Diego Lobo and Morgan Fyres
04-23-17_11-05-34AM_zps9q4lnlpi.png

Brendan, child of Salim Benali and Siobhan Fyres
04-27-17_8-53-13AM_zpsvpkj7nfb.png

Owen and Kayleigh, twins of Billie Jang and Max Villareal
04-27-17_2-09-14PM_zpsraqbj0lf.png
04-27-17_2-09-30PM_zpsgaxy9dhw.png

Darell, child of Sofia Bjergsen and Hugo Villareal
04-27-17_2-12-46PM_zpskf8bbfyf.png

Jessica, child of Don Lothario and Dina Caliente

04-29-17_8-11-16PM_zpsjarxlkd6.png

Adelyn, child of Sergio Romeo and Nina Caliente
04-29-17_8-51-24PM_zpso9i799ke.png

Kevin, child of Johnny Zest and Penny Pizazz
04-29-17_9-14-34PM_zpsamblm7jr.png

Marco, child of Johnny Zest and Penny Pizazz
04-29-17_9-13-50PM_zps6ibnrzvr.png

Hannah, child of Olivia Kim-Lewis and Lucas Munch. I tweaked her lips because they were too large for her face.
04-29-17_8-49-14PM_zpsaosep0p4.png

Vincenzo, child of Don Lothario and Dina Caliente
04-29-17_8-42-49PM_zps7wanqn8p.png

Hands down, my favorite child of premade sims so far.. Thaddeus, child of Mortimer and Bella Goth
04-22-17_5-30-47PM_zpsfijmc9yx.png

Tessa :)
Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
Check out my houses!
Post edited by basslinewild on

Comments

• Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    I actually think Blake could be quite handsome if you changed his eyebrows and maybe with some facial hair? But that's just my personal taste.
  • Options
    I actually think Blake could be quite handsome if you changed his eyebrows and maybe with some facial hair? But that's just my personal taste.

You're probably right. Facial hair usually makes any sim look better :tongue: I will have to try that when I rotate back to his household.
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    The Goths' children always turn out very attractive, the ones in my save look like yours. Maike Haas however, probably has the worst Sims genetics of all time, including all of the premades from the other games. Her face is very... Special to say the least.
  • Options
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    The Goths' children always turn out very attractive, the ones in my save look like yours. Maike Haas however, probably has the worst Sims genetics of all time, including all of the premades from the other games. Her face is very... Special to say the least.

Haha! He's hands down the most unattractive child I've had in Sims 4.. Poor thing!
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Thaddeus looks quite "special" indeed. :D I don't play premades but I have the same problem with my own created Sims. Two very attractive Sims can create some hideous children lol.
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Pablo looks pretty decent.
  • Options
    Cait_lynCait_lyn Posts: 71 Member
    I don't play with the premades myself, but all of my sims' friends are children of premades (through mc command center) and I don't think they're all that bad looking. The ones I have pictures of aren't too bad, anyway.
    2wmfde0.png
    The black haired sim is Aden, son of Lily and Victor Feng.
    2j6723t.png
    Aden's twin sister Tabitha and Gavin Richards' son Lukas (his mother isn't a premade though)
    64jz9t.png
    Brent, son of Paolo Rocca and Joaquin le Chien
  • Options
    Pablo looks pretty decent.

He's growing on me. At first I wasn't a fan. I think he will end up with Cassiel Rasoya.
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Cait_lyn Tabitha is beautiful.

JTFZLGN.png
    This is Derek. Travis Scott and Liberty Lee's son. I think he looks alright.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    @HopeyStarr I haven't done anything with Liberty or Travis yet. Their child looks good though so I might have to!
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited April 2017
    Oh man, I LOVE these kind of things. Spoilers for pics!

Siobhan Fyres + Sergio Romeo's daughter, Leigh
    04-22-17_6-26-11PM_zpspko5nqtm.png
    Not how I expected but she ended up quite the cutie! A natural, fashionable look.

Nina Caliente + Don Lothario's first son, Edgar
    04-22-17_6-31-34PM_zps0koekafp.png
    04-22-17_6-31-26PM_zpsepjb3cvo.png
    Imo I think he's got such a cute look. I love the ginger hair on the tan skin and he has good features from both parents (although maybe not as much as his mother's jaw...lol. He was SUCH a cute kid.

Nina Caliente + Don Lothario's second son, Julio
    04-22-17_6-22-41PM_zpskilus1fh.png
    Much like his brother, he's got his mom's face but dad's skin tone. A little too round in the face like his mom, but otherwise I think he ended up decent.

Olivia Spencer Kim Lewis + Marcus Flex's son, Emilio
    04-20-17_9-28-15PM_zps3lxih7s4.png
    Looks especially like his mom. Twins.

Olivia Spencer Kim Lewis + Marcus Flex's son, Mauricio
    04-20-17_9-28-23PM_zpsj9ssgmgz.png
    Has his dad's green eyes but still has mom's skin tone, I think. Twins.

Maiike Haas + Gunther Munch's son, Minkz
    04-22-17_6-25-09PM_zps1kvzflnt.png
    Considering his parents, I think he ended up okay, but imo probably the ugliest of the bunch so far.

Eliza Pancakes + Bob Pancakes' daughter, Juniper
    04-22-17_6-29-39PM_zpsd7vwvo1n.png
    Sooooo cute imo. Her face is a bit big but considering her parents, I think she ended up really cute looking. Just a little bit TOO skinny.

Cassandra Goth + Johnny Zest's son, Gregory
    04-22-17_6-28-18PM_zpsoh3lx9j7.png
    04-22-17_6-28-08PM_zpsatgot5ii.png
    Inherited good genes, unlike his poor uncle.

Ulrike Faust + Wolfgang Munch's son, Floyd
    04-22-17_6-27-05PM_zpsvatilmjg.png
    Not what I wanted, really, but not too bad all things considering.

Waiting for Lily/Victor's Feng's daughter to grow up, as well as Miko/Raj's twins to grow up. Lilith had a baby with Vlad due to MCCC so I need to see how that monstrosity turns out.

In other saves, I am waiting to see some other outcomes as well. Mainly Nina x Salim and possibly Dina x Akira or Jacques. Might try Katrina x Marcus as well.
    Post edited by BlueR0se on
  • Options
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Oh man, I LOVE these kind of things. Spoilers for pics!

Siobhan Fyres + Sergio Romeo's daughter, Leigh
    04-22-17_6-26-11PM_zpspko5nqtm.png
    Not how I expected but she ended up quite the cutie! A natural, fashionable look.

Nina Caliente + Don Lothario's first son, Edgar
    04-22-17_6-31-34PM_zps0koekafp.png
    04-22-17_6-31-26PM_zpsepjb3cvo.png
    Imo I think he's got such a cute look. I love the ginger hair on the tan skin and he has good features from both parents (although maybe not as much as his mother's jaw...lol. He was SUCH a cute kid.

Nina Caliente + Don Lothario's second son, Julio
    04-22-17_6-22-41PM_zpskilus1fh.png
    Much like his brother, he's got his mom's face but dad's skin tone. A little too round in the face like his mom, but otherwise I think he ended up decent.

Olivia Spencer Kim Lewis + Marcus Flex's son, Emilio
    04-20-17_9-28-15PM_zps3lxih7s4.png
    Looks especially like his mom. Twins.

Olivia Spencer Kim Lewis + Marcus Flex's son, Mauricio
    04-20-17_9-28-23PM_zpsj9ssgmgz.png
    Has his dad's green eyes but still has mom's skin tone, I think. Twins.

Maiike Haas + Gunther Munch's son, Minkz
    04-22-17_6-25-09PM_zps1kvzflnt.png
    Considering his parents, I think he ended up okay, but imo probably the ugliest of the bunch so far.

Pancakes + Bob Pancakes' daughter, Juniper
    04-22-17_6-29-39PM_zpsd7vwvo1n.png
    Sooooo cute imo. Her face is a bit big but considering her parents, I think she ended up really cute looking. Just a little bit TOO skinny.

Cassandra Goth + Johnny Zest's son, Gregory
    04-22-17_6-28-18PM_zpsoh3lx9j7.png
    04-22-17_6-28-08PM_zpsatgot5ii.png
    Inherited good genes, unlike his poor uncle.

Ulrike Faust + Wolfgang Munch's son, Floyd
    04-22-17_6-27-05PM_zpsvatilmjg.png
    Not what I wanted, really, but not too bad all things considering.

Waiting for Lily/Victor's Feng's daughter to grow up, as well as Miko/Raj's twins to grow up. Lilith had a baby with Vlad due to MCCC so I need to see how that monstrosity turns out.

In other saves, I am waiting to see some other outcomes as well. Mainly Nina x Salim and possibly Dina x Akira or Jacques. Might try Katrina x Marcus as well.

Katrina and Marcus had beautiful children when I had them marry in a previous save. I wish I had pictures!
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    @BlueR0se Wow! Leigh is gorgeous! But I also like all of your kid's such great faces :smiley:
    @basslinewild Pablo's pretty good looking I think. Izaiah looks kinda funky though! xD
  • Options
    snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    I got to tell you I don't think that is Mortimer's son she been doing some woo in the bush, the genetics don't look right and the skin tone is not right at all the game did a random on that child
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I am so excited that I found more players to play with premades. I play almost exclusively with premades, so this is exciting!
  • Options
    I got to tell you I don't think that is Mortimer's son she been doing some woo in the bush, the genetics don't look right and the skin tone is not right at all the game did a random on that child

Rofl! It was interesting because he looks nothing like Cassandra or Alexander!
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I don't very often play with them specifically but my sims marry them from time to time. My queen is trying to start a romance with Don Lothario, while the king is going to romance Bella Goth. I'm eager to find out what any kids they have will look like.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    CalamiteaCalamitea Posts: 4 New Member
    Are you guys sprinkling pixie dust over your computer or something? The children of my townies always look horrible!
  • Options
    Here are mine:
    hucqk51sfh0cmnnzg.jpg
    Darwin Goth, Son of Alexander Goth
    nhkkwhoykswgtqszg.jpg
    Vincent Goth (named him that on purpose) son of Alexander Goth
    t6xrus7egc5vycozg.jpg
    Judy Bheeda, Daughter of Jesminder and Arun Bheeda
    i313aov3t3o8olpzg.jpg
    Something Goth, Daughter of Alexander Goth
    m4r4k7po5k7d6urzg.jpg
    Wyatt Rocca, Son of Jade Rosa and Paulo Rocca
    kvrv3hapc3aclgmzg.jpg
    Something Rocca, Son of Jade Rosa and Paulo Rocca
    13f2o2s3s1k5zg0zg.jpg
    Ralph Langraab, Son of Malcolm Landgraab
    kx6dy08a4cxht9vzg.jpg
    My personal favourite, Kallie Landgraab, Daughter of Malcolm Landgraab
  • Options
    Here are mine:
    hucqk51sfh0cmnnzg.jpg
    nhkkwhoykswgtqszg.jpg
    t6xrus7egc5vycozg.jpg
    i313aov3t3o8olpzg.jpg
    m4r4k7po5k7d6urzg.jpg
    kvrv3hapc3aclgmzg.jpg
    13f2o2s3s1k5zg0zg.jpg
    kx6dy08a4cxht9vzg.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Jade and Paolo are married in my game - no kids yet. I was wondering what their kids might look like! It's currently toddler/child overload in my primary save so I'm not trying to have any other couples have children right now. haha!
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    Here are mine:
    hucqk51sfh0cmnnzg.jpg
    nhkkwhoykswgtqszg.jpg
    t6xrus7egc5vycozg.jpg
    i313aov3t3o8olpzg.jpg
    m4r4k7po5k7d6urzg.jpg
    kvrv3hapc3aclgmzg.jpg
    13f2o2s3s1k5zg0zg.jpg
    kx6dy08a4cxht9vzg.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Jade and Paolo are married in my game - no kids yet. I was wondering what their kids might look like! It's currently toddler/child overload in my primary save so I'm not trying to have any other couples have children right now. haha!

They might look a bit different in your game though, I edited their jawlines quite a bit since they looked very unnaturally round and botched.
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Hee hee hee, my children never turn out good looking, there is nothing more deflating than to have your two carefully honed attractive sim adults produce offspring only to have them age into trolls. I have finally taken to creating adults and then aging them down to children and then toddlers to make sure they will turn out attractive. I also am having problems with the toddlers aging up into overweight children and teens. My toddlers all evolve into little chubbies. The problem is that, in response to the constant warnings that they will be removed if I don't feed them, I am constantly rushing to ward off that calamity but the only result is that they continue to expand. I am warned they are skin and bones when it is just the opposite. I think they are adorable but when they age up, not so much, lol. Every teen has had to hit the gym and take up jogging and it is a constant routine or else the weight comes back, a little the way real life is, for many of us.
  • Options
    Hee hee hee, my children never turn out good looking, there is nothing more deflating than to have your two carefully honed attractive sim adults produce offspring only to have them age into trolls. I have finally taken to creating adults and then aging them down to children and then toddlers to make sure they will turn out attractive. I also am having problems with the toddlers aging up into overweight children and teens. My toddlers all evolve into little chubbies. The problem is that, in response to the constant warnings that they will be removed if I don't feed them, I am constantly rushing to ward off that calamity but the only result is that they continue to expand. I am warned they are skin and bones when it is just the opposite. I think they are adorable but when they age up, not so much, lol. Every teen has had to hit the gym and take up jogging and it is a constant routine or else the weight comes back, a little the way real life is, for many of us.

I have the opposite problem. All my sims are very, very skinny! I always have to edit their body types.
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member

I have the opposite problem. All my sims are very, very skinny! I always have to edit their body types.

Never had that problem, I wouldn't like my sims being very skinny either!
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    My pre-mades tend to mix with townies or with my own sims. I'm trying to think of cases where I've married two pre-mades and I'm only coming up with Luna and Sergio. They have two young daughters, a child and a toddler. They are a way off from getting older because there are a bunch of kids in my rotation. They look very Mediterranean, which makes sense since they are half-Spanish and half-Italian.

Their daughters are named Viviana and Luciana. I'm not where I can add any photos but if I see this topic again and have a photo, I can add it. Viviana looks more like Sergio and Luciana might look more like Luna though it is hard to know as a toddler. Sergio and Luna aren't going to have more than the two kids that they have now. Most of my families range somewhere between 1-3 with only a few having 3 kids.

I haven't done anything with Maaike Haas. I'm inclined to say that she and Ulrike are an item though I don't play them. There are a number of pre-mades who have children with non-pre-mades in my game but they are all still pretty young.

Gunther has a daughter named Greta Munch that he had as a result of marrying a pretty schemer. I'm curious to see if any of her better looks will rub off. Greta is currently a cute toddler and has the personality of a Munch. Yes, there is such a thing. Lol. Originally, I was going to pair Gunther with a gorgeous yet intellectual sim of mine named Anya. That turned out differently though and she's now married to Paolo. She was kind of out of Gunther's league. I thought about letting him stay single but then I decided that he would fall for a pretty charmer who pays him any attention. Ed, it's keeping things interesting.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.