Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Blanket Issue

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    Play on a pc?

Even if it is old, I do find that Delphy's Dashboard helps find possible conflicts or corrupted packages. Maybe make a backup of mods folder first then see what it says?
  • Options
    equitydanesequitydanes Posts: 24 Member
    Yes, it is a PC and up to date as the professionals we bought it from built it themselves. It has an up to date high tech video card, I myself, am not a computer genius so I can't tell you what it is right now. I do have the Delphy Dashboard but it won't load right now. Thank you so much for your help :smile: Your really computer smart.
  • Options
    I think I have given up. Just have to keep the horse in lead halter. Dislike blankets. I'll go through the installed content again and see if I can find something. I wish when we go in CAS that we could pick an item and delete it off right there.
  • Options
    The real sad thing is I don't want to upload any of my horses that I have created to the exchange for fear that the blanket will go with it and I don't want to infect anyone's game with this annoying issue.
  • Options
    Hmm… too bad there's no like "invisible blanket" mod I'm aware of, like the one for the saddles and such.

Does horses still have blanket if dragged out mods n savedsims folder?
  • Options
    Might I suggest MTS's CUSTARD if they are .sims3packs and know which horses they are?

It might be a bit helpful...
  • Options
    I'll try that. I just have to figure out which is a horse in the files.
  • Options
    Finally, once again I have deleted the blanket. Went back into installed items on the launcher, not so patiently went through the section that lists all of the items because that is the only way you will find it. After a good length of time (that teaches me to download mass quantities) I found a horse blanket that came attached with a horse, deleted it and it is gone now. Mercy!
  • Options
    After deleting several times over the last year, I have found a name of it, one is 3 stalldecken eskadron mell 2013 and Eskadron Decke by Clara. Only way to delete is to load up the launcher and installed content, use the all one and scroll through until you find the blankets it will be CAS parts so if you look on the left column when scrolling and your eye catches the CAS part it is easier. Guess I won't download any more horses. I just don't appreciate it when people attach blankets to their horses without stating so, interrupts game play.