Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Men With Womens Hairstyles ?

I've actually seen this on the exchange how is it done.

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    When you're in CAS there's a line that shows you currently applied filters. One is "masculine". Click the x next to it to remove it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    pics always work for me
    03-26-17_2-38-17PM_zpsuo8kvsq4.png
  • Options
    ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    The guys in my game seem to have a 'thing' for the ladies' one piece swimsuit featuring the palm trees.

It doesn't look all that bad, either...
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    i've not had any townie voluntarily choose women's clothes. anytime i go into CAS the filter is always set masculine for the men and feminine for the women. i have to manually change it. so how are men dressing as women in your game? is it a bug?
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    i've not had any townie voluntarily choose women's clothes. anytime i go into CAS the filter is always set masculine for the men and feminine for the women. i have to manually change it. so how are men dressing as women in your game? is it a bug?

Its a bug. The one piece lady bathingsuit on dudes is a common one I've seen. As is dudes wearing heels in political careers or something or other.
  • Options
    BloomofSparksBloomofSparks Posts: 486 Member
    Thanks all and feetinstockings you're right pictures help alot
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    I do this one a lot.

I sometimes like the males to have some of the longer hairstyles, particularly if I want a native look. I have also used some of the shorter male cuts for females.