Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers Did You Know?

Comments

• Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    Did you know;
    If your sim has another baby (not sure if it's for when they age up or when they first have the baby)
    That sometimes to toddler will get a cute little moodlet saying '*name* is in tears after meeting a new sibling *he/she* didn't want*

My sims had triplets and his sister was aging up and I thought it was adorable!

This is not new by the way. I've played the 100 baby challenge for a while now and occasionally the child would get that same moodlet when the baby is born. Nice to know toddlers can do the same but it isn't exclusive to them as an FYI. :) Children are usually angry about it and sometimes sad depending on the child.
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    I don't believe they can... but I don't know.

NOBODY give out any personal details! No matter how genuine the person may seem.

--T

I'm pretty sure it can. I saw someone who had that problem, they just had to contact origin to get it sorted out.

The account doesn't expire. I thought mine did so I contacted EA, I was using the old email
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    Did you know the lullaby radio station stops nightmares?

When should the station be played? Can it be played while they are sleeping, or before bed?
    In case no one else answered
    I had the station on during their sleep. It doesn't wake them up and they usually sleep through nap time or nighttime
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    musiclover13191musiclover13191 Posts: 82 Member
    Anyone know if you can add songs to the lullaby radio station?
    Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff | Ilvermorny House: Pukwudgie | Patronus: Hedgehog
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    You (as the player) can instruct a toddler to "Use diaper" while they are sitting down or even sleeping to relieve themselves. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member

When should the station be played? Can it be played while they are sleeping, or before bed?
    I had the station on during their sleep. It doesn't wake them up and they usually sleep through nap time or nighttime

Sweet!!! Thank you!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Sweet!!! Thank you!

It didn't work for me in case you're wondering and I had the station on 24/7 in their room.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    I agree, toddlers are lovely. I'm so excited for the weekend so I can play more.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Awesome find! Thanks for sharing. :)

Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    You (as the player) can instruct a toddler to "Use diaper" while they are sitting down or even sleeping to relieve themselves. :D

I just saw a toddler using the diaper in his sleep when I was ready to wake him up and go use the potty, so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 realistic :joy:
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    CorvinowCorvinow Posts: 73 Member

I'll check the lullaby station today, my toddler is having constant nighmares. It's so heartbreaking seen him wake up his older brother every single night :(
    Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw If you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning will always find their kind
  • Options
    jujee55jujee55 Posts: 588 Member
    My toddler has the independent trait, when she goes potty if she passes gas she giggles afterwards.
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Hey Simmers! Did you know your success on raising a toddler will not go unnoticed by the game when she/he becomes a child. For example my toddler Sim "Country Western" mastered every toddler skill available so when he aged into a child he earned a new trait called "Top Notch Toddler". This allows your child Sim to start all child skill levels at a level two and even then learn it at a much faster rate. In the six hour time Country Western had his birthday party he went from level 2-5 in the matter of that six hour block. So that shows you how fast they can learn. Plus a cute little addition I discovered is that because your toddler grew up so well assuming your toddler earned this trait you will sometimes find your child earning a happy moodlet called "The Good Days: From Having A Good Toddlerhood" which is a happy +1 moodlet that will last around three in game hours. I love that cause that means the child remembers her/his time as a toddler and won't want to let go of those happy memories....
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited January 2017
    I just found out that the children can also teach toddlers their shapes and how to build towers on the nesting blocks. :) I'm still in awe of how wonderfully made these toddlers are! I'm also really loving that they thought of the children and how they can interact with and teach the toddlers.

ETA: his mom just autonomously joined his aunt in teaching him his shapes on his blocks! I didn't know multiple sims could teach them at the same time! It's SO cute! :love:
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    A 'Fussy' toddler will scream if they are still in their highchair as soon as they've finished their food and drink, with a moodlet saying 'Stuck Inside.'
  • Options
    jujee55jujee55 Posts: 588 Member
    My toddler just blew raspberries. I'm really enjoying the toddlers.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    This hasn't always worked for me. Most nights the toddler will sleep through but he does still have nightmares sometimes with the lullabies playing.
  • Options
    FinnFinn Posts: 1 New Member
    This hasn't always worked for me. Most nights the toddler will sleep through but he does still have nightmares sometimes with the lullabies playing.

Same. I don't think it works on my game, whether it be because my game is heavily modded or because of something else...
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member

Nightmares go away with a higher thinking skill. Lullabies don't help.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    If you click on a normal tablet (Not sure about the Toddlers' Tablet) and press 'Pay Bills,' the toddler's legs will extend and they'll float! :p
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    Anyone know if you can add songs to the lullaby radio station?

All Of The Rockabye Baby Lullaby Rendition Albums! <3
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Toddlers can get annoyed at hugs.

32067552450_cf4cd5fa36_b.jpg

32067550940_c81d0d5400_b.jpg
  • Options
    Catsim3Catsim3 Posts: 132 Member
    Hannie wrote: »
    Mchap353 wrote: »
    Did you know that highchairs can be put at the table replacing chairs?

Finally!

Did you know toddlers can eat the same food as the rest of the family?

Did you know adults can eat the toddlers food?
    Nothing is better than butter, except bacon.
    0a273b988440ec4d0d9a2964131f52da.gif