Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie Apocalypse Interactive Story Game! - 5 Survivors survived!

Comments

• Options
    AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    My heart breaks right now. @Supersimsangsung we need to talk about this please?

:(:( Plzzzzzzzz @supersimsangsung...?
  • Options
    UnaUna Posts: 526 Member
    LilacErin wrote: »
    How's everyone's scenarios going?

They're done. I'm still waiting for your group's scenario.

We've done it. :)

Lovely <3<3

Yay! Hi <3

I wish we could meet and date <3:)

Lovely <3<3

Yay! Hi <3

:kissing_heart:
    One day <3

Lovely <3<3

Yay! Hi <3

One day <3

I love you :kissing_heart::love:

Lovely <3<3

Yay! Hi <3

One day <3

I love you :kissing_heart::love:

Illyt :love:

*silently gagging in the corner*

Good_Fellas_Hilarious.jpg
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Oh hey you're here @Una! Make me happy again :joy:
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    edited September 2016

Hahaha okay guys please stop.

@supersimsangsung this is Keyen's thread and he can do whatever he wants with it. He's posting the stories daily. I appreciate posting non-related stuff here. You can voice your opinion but you should ask Keyen if it's okay to stay on topic in a polite manner.

@Keyenpeydee you are right but you were being slightly harsh. You could of said it in a better way. Try to be careful on how you approach the situation and maybe @supersimsangsung wouldn't leave.

We all have our flaws and I love the zombie stories @Keyenpeydee

Like this:

Hey Keyen, I feel like we are heading off topic, can we please stay on topic?

Yes, we can or But i feel like we can chat about other things. I don't mean to be rude.
  • Options
    Una wrote: »

@supersimsangsung this is Keyen's thread and he can do whatever he wants with it. He's posting the story daily. I appreciate posting non-related stuff here. You can voice your opinion but you should ask Keyen if it's okay to stay on topic in a polite manner.

@Keyenpeydee you are right but you were being slightly harsh. You could of said it in a better way.

Thank you Una! <3

• Options

@supersimsangsung this is Keyen's thread and he can do whatever he wants with it. He's posting the story daily. I appreciate posting non-related stuff here. You can voice your opinion but you should ask Keyen if it's okay to stay on topic in a polite manner.

@Keyenpeydee you are right but you were being slightly harsh. You could of said it in a better way.

Thank you Una! <3

Np
  • Options
    @Una, I don't thik SuperSim is referring to that. He clearly doesn't enjoy and appreciate the game due to the lack of freedom.

My only point to everybody is that each scenario is based on the plot and every chapter I am making. Each choice I give has a different way to connect the story. Like I said before, If you choose the bad thing then it's forever bad. Just like what Broncos did.

It's A SHAME I'm making Zach and Ophelia, Cyan and Chris live because they're the main characters but now it's different. If you really choose the bad thing, bye-bye.

It's ALSO A SHAME that I'm letting Supersim and the others choose their own choices. I appreciate that. But it looks unfair to other players.

I still really want to thank SuperSim for giving me ideas about the story. But let me tell you tht this is my story. My game, my rules. The story still depends on what want to do.

@husseinandali want to replace SuperSim and be the new Zach?

@SimFan298 sorry for being rude. You can still play as Kevin. But Broncos will takeover whenever you're inactive. And If you're annoyed that we keep talking then you can unbookmark this thread to stop you from getting notifs. And I'm sure this thread is always bumped. I update the chapter links everytime a story is published so be sure to check that out.

• Options
    Mentioning @supersimsangsung to let him know I'm referring to him in that post.

• Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    if supersim is okay iam okay with being zach
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    if supersim is okay iam okay with being zach

Thanks!

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    @Una, I don't thik SuperSim is referring to that. He clearly doesn't enjoy and appreciate the game due to the lack of freedom.

My only point to everybody is that each scenario is based on the plot and every chapter I am making. Each choice I give has a different way to connect the story. Like I said before, If you choose the bad thing then it's forever bad. Just like what Broncos did.

It's A SHAME I'm making Zach and Ophelia, Cyan and Chris live because they're the main characters but now it's different. If you really choose the bad thing, bye-bye.

It's ALSO A SHAME that I'm letting Supersim and the others choose their own choices. I appreciate that. But it looks unfair to other players.

I still really want to thank SuperSim for giving me ideas about the story. But let me tell you tht this is my story. My game, my rules. The story still depends on what want to do.

@SimFan298 sorry for being rude. You can still play as Kevin. But Broncos will takeover whenever you're inactive. And If you're annoyed that we keep talking then you can unbookmark this thread to stop you from getting notifs. And I'm sure this thread is always bumped. I update the chapter links everytime a story is published so be sure to check that out.

Messed up on the first day :D My life in a nutshell :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member

Messed up on the first day :D My life in a nutshell :D

What was ur first choice?
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    My first scenario was about if I get help, intervene or encourage a fight... I think my error was staying behind in the room :s
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    My first scenario was about if I get help, intervene or encourage a fight... I think my error was staying behind in the room :s

Yeah lol :joy:

Btw guys, think Supersim is just misunderstanding some things...

• Options
    I'm not that inspired to write a story. :bawling:

• Options
    Chapter 7

The once bright sun that used to light the skies was covered by the gloomy clouds. Zach and the others has woken up. Earlier than usual. It was 6 AM.

Zach forced his body to stand up and see if some zombies are on their way to infect them in their deadly disease. Luckily, No one is in sight. Zach sighed in relief.

"What's wrong?" Asks the pretty morning face of Ophelia.

"Nothing. I just checked if there are some zombies approaching" Says Zach.

"Goran?"

They all look at Cyan. Confuzzled why she screamed Goran's name. Chris laughed and he stands up to check if Cyan is just sleepwalking but it's the real, sleeping Goran.

"Guys, It's Goran!" Shouts Chris. Zach stands up as well as Ophelia. They all checked if it was Goran and it is. He's sleeping. Zach tries to wake him up.

"Goran! Goran"

The Sleeping Goran woke up. He looks terrified but he hides it. He stands up and starts leaving. Cyan grips Goran and he stopped walking.

"Where are the others?" Asks Cyan.

"I don't know" He answered. Ophelia looks at him suspiciously.

"I think he's lying," She whispers to Zach, "We all know Goran isn't friendly"

Ophelia grabs a gun. "We need to threaten him"

"What are you doing, Ophelia?" Asks Chris. Ophelia ignored him.

"I don't know where are they. They m-maybe eaten by the zombies.. You know. He he" Goran says. He sounds nervous. He started to walk. "G-Goodbye.."

"No you're not going anywhere" Ophelia points a gun in his head.

"Ophelia.." Zach tries to stop her but Chris stops Zach first.

"Let's see what will Ophelia do" Says Chris.

Alexia and Kevin woke up in a large irritating noise.

"W-what the plum is that?" Says Alexia. He looked across the room where they went before sleeping. They left the room where Urvasi was killed. Alexia saw Kevin preparing some things.

"What are you doing?" Says Alexia. Kevin is packing some first aid kits as well as some antibiotic and injections from the hospital.

"You might as well look at the window" Kevin answered. Alexia looks at the window and Holy Son of Simgods, A Bunch of Zombies are entering the hospital.

"The number of Zombies increases than yesterday," Kevin explains. He zips the pack and looks at the window. He points out a roof in a bridge.

"You see that? We're jumping from this floor to that roof over there" Kevin explains. Before Alexia reacts, He shush him in his finger. "No buts. This is be alive or be eaten by the zombies. The jump won't hurt, it's not too high but not too low"

Alexia just nods. She rolled her eyes, "I guess I'll follow the one who tries to woohoo me last night"

And Kevin turned from a white milk to a fresh reddish tomatoes.

Una woke up early. She notices Goran is missing. She starts to roam around the police station and finds nothing. Una sighed. She notices Ainsley wake up and Lilly starts to wake up too.

"Good thing you two woke up. Goran left us and I don't know where he is. Let's find him" Una says. She's panicking as to why Goran left them.

"You don't need to worry. I'm sure Goran is fine" Ainsley says. "What's more better is to search through places and there is 50% chance that we can find the others"

Una nods.

"I agree with that" Says Lilly, "When did you get smarter?" They both laughed. They prepared themselves and started to walk.

"Where are the others?" Ophelia asks. She is still pointing the gun at him.

"I'll explain if you-"

"No"

Goran sighed, "We divided ourselves into two groups. Alexia, Kevin and Simnonymous tries to save Urvasi. Me, Una, Lilly and Ainsley tried to search for you-"

"And where are they? Why are you the only one here?" Ophelia is shaking out of fear, sadness and anger.

"I left them"

"Plum!"

Cyan raises Ophelia's hand. The gun let a shoot in the air. Zach started to dash at Goran but Chris stopped him.

"Everybody, please calm your horses" Cyan says. "But first.." Cyan slaps him hard. "Why did you leave them? Don't you think they can care for themselves?"

"I-I don't kn-know.. I was scared. I'm sc-scared. I though you all been rescued by your father. That's why I l-left them. I can't take care of them" Goran explained. He kneels and cries.

Ophelia punched him. "Plum you, Selfish, Little Brat!"

Ophelia is shaking. She's letting her tears fall. "We're going somewhere, Let's go at my car now"

"What about Goran?" Chris asks.

"Take him" Ophelia says.

Kevin and Alexia opened the window. The strong winds welcome them.

"Are you ready?" Kevin asks.

"I'm ready. Just hold my hand and-"

Kevin holds her hand and the two jumped. Alexia shouts and they landed in a soft bang.

"It's not high than expected" Alexia says. "That was fun"

"Yeah fun when you attracted the living dead's attention'" Says Kevin. "Run"

The two ran and jumped out of the roof. Luckily the zombies are slow and they managed to escape. They turned right.

"We need to gather some materials first" Una says. "Find guns"

The three searched for guns and materials they can use in fighting the zombies. They heard a loud noise upstairs. The jail is in the basement.

"Did everybody get their guns?" Asks Lilly. The two nods. "I think the zombies had arrived. Prepare! We're going upstairs"

And so they did. They are walking in the stairs. Lilly came first, Second is Una and Third is Ainsley. There is a door, Lilly holds the doorknob, Carefully holds it and opened. The door speaks a loud noise.

Zombies heard it and at the speed of a second, They all ran. Lilly got scared of them. Instead of fighting, She shouted. "I CAN'T FIGHT THEM!! WAAAH"

"Lilly!" Una shouts. Being a small looking 40 year old teenager when she was a kid, Her father used to teach her how to use the gun. And she learned it at the age of 15. She knows karate too.

Una aims and shoots each zombie. But she's late, Lilly was killed by them. Being fierce and angry, She shoots all of them. Ainsley is doing it too but she misses it sometimes and she's crying but she manages to calm and not to breakdown.

"Did you heard a gun shot?" Kevin asks.

"Yes" Alexia answered.

"I think we should go to the police station" Kevin says. Alexia nods. and they proceeded.

Una and Ainsley manages to kill them all. They rushed to Lilly's dead body.

"Lilly!! Lilly!!" Ainsley cried. She let out her tears from falling. She shouts, "LILLY!!! WHY?!"

"Una? Ainsley?"

A familiar voice was heard. Una looks at them and it was Kevin and Alexia.

84 hours until the sun shines

Sorry Irie, Had to kill your character. I'll create another group chat for Una, Kevin, Ainsley and Alexia and to Ophelia's team too since SuperSim left and Goran is with them.

Good luck! <3 SuperSim and I are fine. Hussein replaces SuperSim.

• Options
    Btw, I'm allowing everyone to talk off topic.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    SHAMELESS ADVERTISING

Guys, I really need some players in my mafia there. It will start tomorrow (friday) and ends in sunday or depends. Joining there requires registration. The players are also from the Sims forums (here) and they don't bite. Please guys? Join my mafia game? it's fun there! And the theme is also Zombie Apocalypse. The names we used are gonna be used there.

Please guys? Here is the link: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/232/zombie-apocalypse-mafia

END OF THE SHAMELESS ADVERTISING!

• Options
    SHAMELESS ADVERTISING

Guys, I really need some players in my mafia there. It will start tomorrow (friday) and ends in sunday or depends. Joining there requires registration. The players are also from the Sims forums (here) and they don't bite. Please guys? Join my mafia game? it's fun there! And the theme is also Zombie Apocalypse. The names we used are gonna be used there.

Please guys? Here is the link: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/232/zombie-apocalypse-mafia

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING accepted will join soon

great story this far keyen :)
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options

I see, Keyen. I didn't understand what @supersimsangsung was trying to say at first
  • Options
    SHAMELESS ADVERTISING

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING accepted will join soon

great story this far keyen :)

Yey thank you! Just be sure to create an account! :D

• Options
    @supersimsangsung farewell!!!
  • Options

Lovely <3<3

Yay! Hi <3

When you are old enough to drive and when you go to college. I got one more year to get my driver's license...
  • Options

Lovely <3<3

Yay! Hi <3

When you are old enough to drive and when you go to college. I got one more year to get my driver's license...

17?
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    And what was the reason for killing me??? It wasn't as if you swnded a scenario and i answered anything!!! That was completely random! :o Is that how this game is played?? You decide no matter what? Omg....