Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Generations...

Comments

• Options
    nnea123nnea123 Posts: 63 Member
    I would love a family reunion party! That's great idea
  • Options
    BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    edited July 2016
    nnea123 wrote: »
    I would love a family reunion party! That's great idea

Omg yeah! I would also love family recreation photos! XD

3931776484.png

Lol so weird.
    Post edited by BrattonMatton on
  • Options
    FertieSimsFertieSims Posts: 162 Member
    I definitely think they should add middle-aged. Too many times I have sims die before their kids reach Young Adult and still in High School!
  • Options
    FertieSims wrote: »
    I definitely think they should add middle-aged. Too many times I have sims die before their kids reach Young Adult and still in High School!

Wow aging is very rapid and it does need to slow down.

Adding toddlers, preschoolers, preteens, and middle age will slow down it down.
  • Options
    Banned_Story_canvas.jpg

Please excuse my horrible editing skills. I am not a professional but I have illustrated concepts for preschooler mainly. I used rotg20's toddler from Tumblr.
  • Options
    Munchkin1224Munchkin1224 Posts: 86 Member
    GlindePop wrote: »
    I am one of those people who think the more the life stages the better... Infants, toddlers, preschooler, children, preteens, young teens, older teens, young adults, adults, middle aged, elders.... I would love to have all of them in my game :smiley:

But yeah, we only absolutely need toddlers...and propably a stage between child and teen

Yes I agree!!!

• Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    We could add certain Life Stages, but others can be extended in length. Toddlers and Pre-Teens are likely candidates if a Stage should be added. Adults should have a few more days added, since Adults are basically Middle Aged. :o
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited July 2016
    Hyeion wrote: »
    @BrattonMatton You mean this?
    q1xuw6E.jpg

that would of been a perfect pick if not for the lack of toddler in it.

still looks super odd with all the life stages in a line with 4 tho. its so sad :[
    its so cheaply done and still amazes me free play managed to create proper life stages
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I think I'd prefer more content for young adults like University and Apartments, rather than have that production time spent on adding a middle-age stage. I do see adults as more middle aged anyway.

And while I'e always liked the idea of pre-teens, I think if I had to choose between that age and toddlers, I'd 100% choose toddlers. Since the Kids' Stuff pack has slightly-older-child themed objects than the base game, I've been using this to pretend that my kids are aging up as they gain skills. So they start off with the younger themed objects, but as they increase things like the motor skill, and as I've played them for a while, I start to think of them as older and give their room a makeover with the more pre-teen type content. It's the younger ages, baby and toddler, that I feel I'm missing from my game.

Once we FINALLY get toddlers, I think I'd prefer them to focus on making the existing stages more meaningful, rather than adding new ones.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I think we just need toddler to fill in the baby and child space, preteen to fill in between the child and teen and middle-aged because no adult just go into a senior citizen that quick either.
  • Options
    Tarruvi wrote: »
    We could add certain Life Stages, but others can be extended in length. Toddlers and Pre-Teens are likely candidates if a Stage should be added. Adults should have a few more days added, since Adults are basically Middle Aged. :o

Right. I agree.
  • Options
    @Cinderellimouse
    I miss having Toddlers, and making the parent sims teach them some basic skills like walking and talking. Expanding upon the existing Life Stages is a thing I want too. Teens could have mood swings, and Adults could go through a Mid-Life Crisis. :P
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Banned_Story_canvas.png

Last horrible photo for the day. It's for tweens this time. Concept between height difference and appearance.
  • Options
    WannabeDinosaurWannabeDinosaur Posts: 121 Member
    I hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly doubt toddlers will be patched in. They're the most requested thing right now. That's a cash COW. Anyone that even thinks they'll release them for free is insanely naive.
  • Options
    I hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly doubt toddlers will be patched in. They're the most requested thing right now. That's a cash COW. Anyone that even thinks they'll release them for free is insanely naive.

XD

Oh well. Looks like I just have to illegally download it.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    tumblr_oah38u14l51tb81rgo1_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oah38u14l51tb81rgo3_r1_1280.jpg
    Those toddlers creep me out I hope they don't look like that I would stop playing.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    seeing toddlers like that i would be annoyed for 1 thing and 2 would entirely skip that age and age them to kids asap anyway i play with aging fully off so none of my sims age anyway
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    tumblr_oah38u14l51tb81rgo1_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oah38u14l51tb81rgo3_r1_1280.jpg
    Those toddlers creep me out I hope they don't look like that I would stop playing.

Oh these? They are they concept art. It's based off of the CEO

Sims-4-toddler-pic-620x404.png

rotg20 just copied and drew it with paint. I guarantee they won't look that creepy.
  • Options
    seeing toddlers like that i would be annoyed for 1 thing and 2 would entirely skip that age and age them to kids asap anyway i play with aging fully off so none of my sims age anyway

Toddlers can be annoying. My toddler drive me to insane makes me want to choke her.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member

Did you know naive is Evian spelled backwards?
  • Options
    BgBn7510BgBn7510 Posts: 100 Member
    q1xuw6E.jpg

Didn't think I wanted pre-teens at all, but now I think I do :o

This would help tremenlay as we could understand the ages a bit more.

Baby -> 0-1
    Toddlers -> 2-4 (added this stage)
    Child -> 5-10
    Preteen -> 11-12 (added this Stage)
    Teens -> 13-17
    Young Adult -> 18-21
    Adult -> 22-40
    Middle Age -> 50-60
    Elder -> 61 +
    My Sims Stories
    Origin ID: Lindz200611
  • Options
    BgBn7510 wrote: »
    q1xuw6E.jpg

Didn't think I wanted pre-teens at all, but now I think I do :o

This would help tremenlay as we could understand the ages a bit more.

Baby -> 0-1
    Toddlers -> 2-4 (added this stage)
    Child -> 5-10
    Preteen -> 11-12 (added this Stage)
    Teens -> 13-17
    Young Adult -> 18-21
    Adult -> 22-40
    Middle Age -> 50-60
    Elder -> 61 +

Not sure if preschoolers/middle age would even be a consideration or a possibility, but I think I like this life stage system the way it is now (including toddlers and preteens).
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Here's the thing -- if they release them for free they make way more money later. Toddler Stuff Packs, anyone? B) If they're in an EP or GP, forget seeing any future content for them; why waste time developing CASsets, interactions and animations for an age stage that not everyone has? (That's probably the biggest argument against adding any additional age stages in an EP as well.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    @stilljustme2
    They might be a possible addition later. I don't think there will be a lot of Toddler packs though. We will more than likely get a good number of objects associated with Toddlers in a Generation-like pack. That is, if Toddlers return. :o
  • Options
    Tarruvi wrote: »
    @stilljustme2
    They might be a possible addition later. I don't think there will be a lot of Toddler packs though. We will more than likely get a good number of objects associated with Toddlers in a Generation-like pack. That is, if Toddlers return. :o

Yeah!