Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They started to work on pets ? "Code hint"

So after the latest patch I noticed that they added this constraint to viewing something , this wasn't here before the patch.
I think any life state would be able to view something the same way because they act like humans.
so I'm assuming that they started to work on Pets and they're managing the way that they look at stuff
this is the code :smile: : Capture.png
what do You think ?
Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg

Comments

• Options
    I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    This has been in the code since the first day. But the idea that there will be a version of pets is iron-clad. We don't really need any hints.
    soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    please..... Stop.
  • Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    I8PIKACHU wrote: »
    This has been in the code since the first day. But the idea that there will be a version of pets is iron-clad. We don't really need any hints.

No it wasn't , this change resulted my mod to stop working & I had to add the "Human" part to it in order for it to work again
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited June 2016
    Or Supernaturals...I hope

But what items are these anyways? "I'm a hot stripper"? :lol:
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Tell us more about the hot stripper part, though!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Extinguish the Sexiness.

c3c.png

;D ;D ;D ;D
    please..... Stop.

Why ?! this is valuable information this is kind of rude
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    That's good! They should be releasing more familiar expansion pack! I'm ready for pets,seasons, and vacation.
  • Options
    FFX2Paine506FFX2Paine506 Posts: 675 Member
    It might have to do with the aliens as well.
    ~I do not use mods or cc~
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Soooo much speculation here.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Tell us more about the hot stripper part, though!

It's a new mod that I'm working on for my new lp
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grpfGIuCHT4
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options

I don't think so , aliens see the same way as a normal sim sees so it's not about anything like that
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    FFX2Paine506FFX2Paine506 Posts: 675 Member

I don't think so , aliens see the same way as a normal sim sees so it's not about anything like that

Ah okay, well then potentially pets or supernatural...or cowplant. Just kidding haha
    ~I do not use mods or cc~
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Hot strippers >>> Pets
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    I don't think pets or humans etc will be catalogued under "Objects" and then further under "mirror" but yeah xD
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited June 2016
    Extinguish the Sexiness.

That's what i do every time I either leave the house or look in a miror.

edit: I'm more effective than any fire-proof blanket!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited June 2016
    So after the latest patch I noticed that they added this constraint to viewing something , this wasn't here before the patch.
    I think any life state would be able to view something the same way because they act like humans.
    so I'm assuming that they started to work on Pets and they're managing the way that they look at stuff
    this is the code <image removed>
    what do You think ?

There are functions and data fields for specification of 'species' however there is nothing of any relevance to animals so they've likely only added those fields for extensibility and differentiation of aliens. If they create a pets expansion I'm sure they'll add animal species however the existence of data fields does not imply intent and at this time there is no hint of anything related to pets-related packs or expansions.

Edit: also note that these fields have existed at least since the first expansion so this isn't any kind of news.
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • Options
    Imagamerkitty12Imagamerkitty12 Posts: 111 Member
    Extinguish the Sexiness.

c3c.png

I Died after seeing this :D
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    I didn't even know there were strippers in TS4.

You learn something new every day.
  • Options
    Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    Extinguish the Sexiness.

c3c.png

I Died after seeing this :D

I died after seeing tuning xml referred to as 'code' :*
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    i guess that they might add pets as they are a popular choice :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    @Dramatic-Gamer you killed me with that "Hold up! Girl, what is this??" I LOVED IT!! :D:D
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited June 2016
    LOL Extinguish the sexiness. How that could be related to pets...yeah....

I guess Catdog would extinguish the sexiness. ;)
    [img]http://nick-intl.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/uri/mgid:file:gsp:scenic:/international/nickelodeon.com.au/images/shows/catdog/property-header-catdog-480x270.png?height=0&width=480&matte=true&crop=false[/img]
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    I noticed that change as well because a few of my mods resources added that change when I was checking them for updates. If you look at the TDESCs for this patch though and open up the one named sims-sim_info_types, you'll see this:

adB9QeL.png

Right now it is for Humans and Aliens. They could have changed it to this way however to prepare for future species/supernaturals. Will have to wait and see, I'm not going to get my hopes up on it yet.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    @Dramatic-Gamer you killed me with that "Hold up! Girl, what is this??" I LOVED IT!! :D:D

Thank you , glad You enjoyed it :D
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg