Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When were these added?

I don't usually do CAS Sims, I use gallery. When I change clothes I use Tops and bottoms not Full Body tabs. So when were these added?
7FXGVZ1.jpg?1

Comments

• Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Since forever?
  • Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    Sorry, I didn't add the pics.T1dbwhR.png
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I think they have always been there. No worries though I think it took me almost a year before I realized I could give my Sims five outfits for each category.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    I did just finish building a Male Sim about 2 weeks ago and I don't remember seeing those outfits, but I don't use Full Body tab usually. @GoddessSims I know how the extra outfits tab was so well hidden, it was just a week ago I found out you could use everything in inventory to clothe for all the different modes like formal and sleep, use all the jewelry and everything else. I had been just using the few that came up when you click the mode of dress and cussed cuz there wasn't the top I wanted.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Sorry, I didn't add the pics.T1dbwhR.png

Those are unlockable items from career promotions! The right one is from the Astronaut career, left from the Secret Agent career and the middle is from the Criminal career.

Sometimes when you get Sims off the Gallery, they are unlocked already by the creator and appear in your household. There's also female versions for some of the outfits.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @spontaneousivy funny, the only new field I have played recently was in an older game that I pulled the game folder. So tell me what this is from! buSpwt7.png
    fashion police? Never played that one...or found it. This is a sim I have played along time ago...and I never saw it b4...I did change his outfit to Darth black and I still don't in the older play and I don't remember seeing
    those 4 outfits...specially the jogger with the big belt in everyday wear
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    That one is from the athletic track. The police ones are all uniforms or an outfit with a button up shirt and badge on the belt.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    @spontaneousivy funny, the only new field I have played recently was in an older game that I pulled the game folder. So tell me what this is from! buSpwt7.png
    fashion police? Never played that one...or found it.

Hmmm ... that is one bad looking outfit there!
    It's from the Athletic career (see the little fit guy flexing on the shirt?)
  • Options

Hmmm ... that is one bad looking outfit there!
    It's from the Athletic career (see the little fit guy flexing on the shirt?)
    [/quote]

Yes really bad!
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    fashion police? Never played that one...or found it. This is a sim I have played along time ago...and I never saw it b4...I did change his outfit to Darth black and I still don't in the older play and I don't remember seeing
    those 4 outfits...specially the jogger with the big belt in everyday wear

It's a weight lifting belt, used by bodybuilders for support etc.

3-benefits-of-lifting-with-a-belt_graphics-1.jpg