Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I mean that I am not sure Ryan will understand Troian... Especially when he is jealous. But I understand Troian. She wants to be honest as she loves Ryan, but sometimes your honesty turns against you. I hope it will not cause drama.

The chapter was a flashback ;)
    In that moment Ryan put his feelings aside to be there for her. Hence the reason why she hasn't dumped his butt yet
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited May 2016
    I mean that I am not sure Ryan will understand Troian... Especially when he is jealous. But I understand Troian. She wants to be honest as she loves Ryan, but sometimes your honesty turns against you. I hope it will not cause drama.

In that moment Ryan put his feelings aside to be there for her. Hence the reason why she hasn't dumped his butt yet

Great :) Then he is great boyfriend :) And sorry I didn't realize that this chapter is flashback :blush:
  • Options

Great :) Then he is great boyfriend :)

Yay! I convinced someone to actually like Ryan :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Great :) Then he is great boyfriend :)

Yay! I convinced someone to actually like Ryan :lol:

LOL :D I believe that even true evil has something bright and good inside :) People are difficult creatures.
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    I still don't like Ryan. You didn't break your sister's heart. She is over it. Stop hating yourself, go back and hug your sister, stop drinking, dump Ryan and all your problems will be solved. Find someone who will never be angry with you. Not some jealous, overprotective, hot-headed plumhead. I really don't like Ryan. Just because he's good to you sometimes doesn't mean you have to put up with him. It's usually manipulation and it will eventually break you - get out of this situation while you still can!

I hope that didn't come out rude. I just don't like manipulative behavior and don't want the characters I like to get hurt! Love the update; I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    I still don't like Ryan. You didn't break your sister's heart. She is over it. Stop hating yourself, go back and hug your sister, stop drinking, dump Ryan and all your problems will be solved. Find someone who will never be angry with you. Not some jealous, overprotective, hot-headed plumhead. I really don't like Ryan. Just because he's good to you sometimes doesn't mean you have to put up with him. It's usually manipulation and it will eventually break you - get out of this situation while you still can!

I hope that didn't come out rude. I just don't like manipulative behavior and don't want the characters I like to get hurt! Love the update; I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

Don't ever think expressing your opinion on the situation is rude, I love hearing other's pov's :lol:

The chapter is a flashback, our current Troian is a few months pregnant and moved out of dorms. She's stopped drinking and is blaming herself less.
    She is however still with Ryan, got to torture my readers a bit :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    3.7 Kisses
    Flashback

12_5_16_11_45_22.png

"Tatum!" Christian embraced the Grace girl in his enthusiasm, but quickly pulled back as he remembered her words. Luckily she didn't seem to mind. "So, my Wendy's a glasses girl in cute dresses!" He remarks, at which Tatum smiles. "And your face doesn't exists out of blurriness only!" She throws back. "Good to know!" A wink was thrown his direction. "So tell me, where are we. Does this have a pool too?"

12_5_16_11_45_51.png

"Sorry, no pool. But the best coffee in whole Windenburg!" Christian smiled, softly he took Tatum's hand. "And probably Newcrest too." Tatum laughed at the thought. "We don't have coffee bars. So probably!" "Coffee bar is not a word, Tatum." Christian said, as he threw his head back laughing. "Let's go in, and then out again. The best places are in the back."

12_5_16_11_49_49.png

"This city is so beautiful at night." Tatum said as she dreamingly stared into the streetlights. "Do you still appreciate the sights it offers?" Christian nods, but the only sight he stared at was Tatum. "I'm going to miss this so much!" Tatum states, as she lets her hand glide over the wooden fence. "When are you leaving?" The reality that she would be gone soon woke Christian up."In ten days, we booked a two week-trip." Relieve washed over his shoulders. He still had time.

12_5_16_11_50_48.png

"Do you think I can book a vacation to Newcrest, any time soon?" Christian asked, with his trade mark plastered on his face. That crooked smile. "Depends, how soon?" Tatum asked, giggling at the thought of tourists in their empty hometown. "In about eleven days." Christian answered, faking counting days on his fingers. Tatum turned a deep shade of crimson. "I'm not ready to say goodbye yet, Tatum. I've just gotten to know you."

12_5_16_11_54_44.png

Softly the toe of his sneaker touched hers. "Are you serious?" It wasn't a mocking question, it was sincere. "I'm sorry if I am being to forward!" Christian apologized. "You warned me, about your rushed bad relationship." He fiddled with his thumbs. "I..." Tatum shook her head, interrupting him. "No... Don't say sorry." She comforted him. "Let me enlighten you with what happened. I'm breaking rule number one, don't talk about exes."

12_5_16_11_52_12.png

"Valentine was my sisters best friend. After she got together with her current boyfriend, he and I talked for a while. It ended in a kiss and me obsessing over him like crazy. Thinking back at it, I got attached really soon. I barely knew the guy." Tatum shook her head thinking back at it. "Within days he came to tell me he didn't like me, I felt used. At the end that was probably what upset me the most, not him not returning my puppy-love, but the fact that he kissed me for his own selfish reasons."

12_5_16_11_54_23.png

"I am sorry that happened to you." Christian said, giving her a reassuring smile. "I am over it, really. But it learned me not to fall for a guy just because he's nice." Christian shook his head. "I totally understand you, Tatum. I've had my own share of bad relationships." The words tickled Tatum's interest. "Tell me more?" It was almost an question. "Sorry, this guy does not break the dating-rules!"

12_5_16_12_03_03.png

"No fair!" Tatum laughed, but somewhere she was relieved. Hearing about girls he used to be in a relationship with, wasn't in her conversation top ten. "Sorry, maybe on our second date." Christian said as he added a wink. "We're having a second date?" Tatum asked, if her blush wasn't already pink, her cheeks would've turned that colour right now. "Preferably, as well as a third and a fourth. Are you free tomorrow?" Christian teased. "Because it's thirty past midnight, and I don't want to worry your parents."

12_5_16_12_06_43.png

As the pair paid for their coffees they quietly stood up. Both uncertain what to say. "Thanks for the coffee." Was what Tatum decided on, before turning around to exit. But Christian took her wrist. "Wait." He pleaded. She looked at him confused. "Thank you, for the amazing night. And your number." Tatum 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her head. "I haven't given you my..." At the realization of what he meant she started laughing. "Give me your phone."

12_5_16_12_07_36.png

As she handed him his phone, he took her hands. "Thank you, for this amazing night and your number." He repeated himself, staring into Tatum's eyes. "You, are very welcome." She answered. "Tatum, I know kisses are probably forever ruined for you." He teased. "Will you allow me to try and fix that?"

12_5_16_12_15_07.png

"You may." She answered, and fix it he did.
    Post edited by Sterretjeee on
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    #TeamTatian! I made up my mind! =)<3:love: Those two are so cute together! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    OK I started this and I am so thrilled to continue this read!!
  • Options
    #TeamTatian! I made up my mind! =)<3:love: Those two are so cute together! :)

Yayy! Thank you <3
    #TeamTatian it is!
    Marialein wrote: »
    Ohhh so sweet those two <3

I love them! <3
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    OK I started this and I am so thrilled to continue this read!!

Awesome! Thank you for reading! <3
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Finally caught up! :D this is amazing so far :p
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    cupcake12 wrote: »
    Finally caught up! :D this is amazing so far :p

Awesome! Thank you so much! <3
  • Options
    I like Christian, he is amazing and cute guy :)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Tatum deserves to be finally happy.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    TrishaBelleTrishaBelle Posts: 36 Member
    I'm so happy for Tatum. A wonderful guy at last.
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Aaaw! What a sweet chapter! Love with a capital L :heart:

She deserves it!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Hi there - I loved your first Gen so so much - this challenge seems spectacular and I loved Avery and J so much. Here are the highlights I loved in particular regarding this first gen story:

I loved the imagery you utilized with words that are not visible in the story - like when Blue pressed his ear to the window to hear his parents. PRECIOUS!

I love the naming sequences "Blue-Phantom" GENIUS!

Also I never knew a dishwasher could catch on fire - EEEPS!

Outside of the main family can I just say how much I loved Sassy aunt Nova??!

****cant wait to find out whatever happens to Blue and Phantom in the next gen!*****

Super job thus far - I am enjoying this thoroughly :)<3
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    OOo I really dislike that you made me cry literally four times in this Gen!! Between the Dimensia, Nova's death, then Avery and J's death I so lost it! UGH!! You my dear have an un-canny knack to draw people in to your characters and connect with them at the most intimate of levels! WOW

Here are my thoughts regarding this Gen:
    • Avery and J aged beautifully - there love for each other was so tender and believeable
    • I absolutely would have loved to Rose and Blue together - but when Sophia was introduced I forgot about Rose completely (So did Blue LOL)
    • While I really enjoyed the twins (and can't wait to see what happens were Valentines concerned [I really love him] Farrah was my absolute favorite.
    • Stan is SO HANDSOME!!!
    • And I ove how tender Blue is with all the children even his nephews -

AGAIN - Super job just AMAZING - I am giddy to begin reading your third GEN! WOOT!

• Options
    Gen Three thus far is amazing - loving the flashbacks the make-overs and Farrahs new journey - Can I say YAY Christian for fixing Kisses and hoping Vanlentine will maybe come back into the families life? If not as Farrahs new potential at least as a family friend? Hmmm interesting <3
  • Options
    I like Christian, he is amazing and cute guy :)

I love him myself! <3
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Tatum deserves to be finally happy.

She so does!
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    So cute! :)

They are! :love:
    I'm so happy for Tatum. A wonderful guy at last.

At laaaaast my love has come along, lalalala :lol:
    Kamio wrote: »
    Aaaw! What a sweet chapter! Love with a capital L :heart:

She deserves it!

I melted writing it :lol:

@VIRTUALEE

Super glad you caught up, and so quickly! I'm impressed :lol:
    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on each of my generations, I am so flattered by your opinion! :blush:
    Super glad you'll be following Farrah's adventure from now on <3
  • Options
    3.8 Perks

18_5_16_13_31_46.png

"Far! I was wondering if you were still coming!" Tatum's voice shrieked as spoke the words, making Farrah grin. Christian and she must've been doing nasty things, she thought. But she was to reserved to say so. "I decided to walk, sorry" Was her response instead. "Hey! No biggie, come in!" Tatum laughed, opening the door a little further. "You haven't seen our place finished yet, have you?" Farrah shook her head as she entered. "No, I am curious though!"

18_5_16_13_32_15.png

The first thing Farrah noticed was how cramped the hallway was, followed by a painting her father once made. He told her it was inspired by his mother, although he smiled she never thought it could've been a compliment. "It's... Cozy, Tate." Farrah said, forcing a smile. "I know, I know. It's not casa Grace as it was." Tatum admitted. "But Troian really needs the space right now. And they have a double income, we wouldn't be able to afford it."

18_5_16_13_32_50.png

"And quite honestly, we don't need to." She added, before entering the living room/kitchen combo. "That's right." Christian added, he was seated at the two-person table, putting away his phone as he spoke. "Tatum will study for something amazing first. A house isn't main priority." Tatum gave Christian a peck on the cheek and ushered Farrah to sit. "Besides, dad made it for me. It kind of has emotional value." She gave a quick wink while saying so."Coffee, tea, anything?" She then asked, walking to the kitchen.

18_5_16_13_34_24.png

Farrah politely declined. "Don't bother, I'll have to walk back so I can't stay long." She was ashamed that she didn't think that through earlier. "I'll drive you." Christian offered, both he and Tatum knew Farrah's silence meant she agreed. "So, how's life?" Tatum asked, leaning on Christians chair. "You must have quite some time on your hands now."

18_5_16_13_34_59.png

"It's hard, at times." Farrah started, but then she shook her head. "I fill my days with writing." She switched, as a smile spread on her face. "First they were just loose short-stories, but right now I'm thinking of writing a children's book. As a gift to Troian." Tatum's expression flickered for a moment, but she then smiled politely. "That's super nice of you, Far!"

18_5_16_13_36_39.png

As Christian went into the garden to tend their plants, Farrah stood up to face her sister. "Tate, are you really okay?" She whispered. "You seemed.. upset for a moment." Farrah didn't want to push her sister, but Tatum gave her a friendly smile. "I'm fine, Far, really." She reassured. "Does Troian being pregnant upset you?" The words just slipped out, and Farrah turned red. "I'm sorry!" She said, her hands covering her mouth. Tatum shook her head. "Don't worry, you're kind of right. I'm happy for her..." "But?" Tatum took her sisters hand. "Let me show you something."

18_5_16_13_39_01.png

The girls went to the back of the small hallway, where Tatum opened the door to a small room. At the end stood a crib. "Are you..." Farrah stuttered, but Tatum shook her head smiling. "No, not yet. Chris and I are thinking about trying." Farrah stared at her sister in disbelieve. "Farrah, just so you know, this house doesn't bring us any limitations. If we want kids, we'll get them. Don't ever feel bad about it, okay?" Farrah gave a quick nod. "Okay."

18_5_16_13_41_37.png

"Believe it or not, Troian and I discussed this as soon as you mentioned that you'd move out." Farrah's red cheeks slowly turned back to their normal colour. "Me and Christian, we already got settled here, we didn't want to move back there. We started something together right here."

18_5_16_13_43_07.png

Farrah wrapped her arms around her sister. "Thank you." She said, squeezing her eyes shut. "For what?" Tatum laughed. "Everything."
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Such a beautiful chapter! I feel sorry for Farrah :cry:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Oh So precious I am so so happy for her and Christian :) Now it your turn Far!!

PS that portrait of the cow-plat was amazing!