Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Finally caught up! I'm loving the twins and am crushing on both of their boys lol! I'd probably go for Valentine I think. I know his heart's in the right place. Also nice to see a bit of Phantom again, even though he's troubled. I'm sure he'll manage to look on the bright side soon.

Yay! You caught up :blush:
    The boys definitely will add some drama, both of them :lol: That's what they're boys for after all.
    I couldn't neglect Phantom, he deserves to have a story of himself too!
    Marialein wrote: »
    @Sterretjeee congrats on 10k views :) your story deserves it :smiley:

Aaah! So excited, 10K views :love:
    Thank you so much <3
  • Options
    2.43 A musician's friends

15_4_16_21_08_52.png

Farrah couldn't believe it, this Saturday she ran into an ad in the local grocery store. 'From one creative soul, to another.' It had read. 'Come join us in the Newcrest park as we paint and play to express ourselves.' Right under it had been the number of Valerie Landgraab. A young music loving woman whom had inherited the family's business from her father's side of the family. She had invested the money in her own passion and encouraged others to find their own creativity, funding the weekly meeting in the park. It had been the third time she joined them in their gathering, and she felt amazing.

15_4_16_21_07_11.png

"You're getting better at this, Senna." She praised the middle aged woman behind her, whom she had so lovingly mentored at playing the violin. Her own musical talents had made Valerie eager for her to join them. Now she was playing in sync with Senna, who she so lovingly called her 'student'. Ignoring the twenty year age gap.

15_4_16_21_07_37.png

"I don't know about that." Senna disagreed with Farrah's compliment, wrestling with the violin. "I feel like I'm torturing a cat!" She admits, the noise erupting from her violin supporting her. Softly Farrah nodded. "Yes, you do." She confirmed with a giggle. "But you are getting better." She then puts down her own violin. "Besides that, I'm not a real teacher." At this Senna laughed. Farrah then made her way to talk with Valerie.

15_4_16_21_10_18.png

"Have I already told you how amazing I think it is that you're doing this?" Farrah asked Valerie, as she joined her at the easel. Valerie laughs. "Only every day that we've met so far." She answered with a wink, making the apples of Farrah's cheeks turn red. "Well I do!" She confirms once again. "And I'm happy that you've joined us." Valerie tells Farrah, also not for the first time. "You are really talented with the violin, it's a pleasant sound when painting."

15_4_16_21_10_51.png

"And I love music." Valerie than adds, before eyeing the canvas again. "Thank you." Farrah accepts the compliment. "I must say I really enjoy your paintings, I love the humour you put into them." Valerie squeezed her eyes as she received the compliment. "Thank you, they represent my childhood. Where I learned that taking everything serious is no fun." She laughs. "I did not get that from my parents, though."

15_4_16_21_06_39.png

"Come take a look, Farrah, it's finished now." Valerie invited her. She had been working on the painting for quite some time, and now they got to see the end result. As Farrah made way to the other side of the canvas, the other members joined her.

15_4_16_21_13_16.png

"It's super cute!" Farrah exclaims, eyeing the representation of the fantasy bug from over Senna's shoulder. She then mumbles something about the colour scheme that no one really understood, but made Valerie laugh.

15_4_16_21_13_51.png

"Your knowledge of art is truly amazing, Farrah." She states with a sideways grin, making Farrah blush. "I just really adore it." She admits. "My father paints, and I learned a lot from him." Valerie smiled and gave a nod to the painting next to Farrah. Mason had just finished it, like Valerie. "And what do you think about that?"

15_4_16_21_14_40.png

"I think it looks amazing, Val." Mason said with a confident grin. But Farrah silently disagreed. "Keep on thinking that." She whispered, making the girl behind her laugh. Yet Mason didn't hear it and kept admiring his work.
  • Options
    sarallissarallis Posts: 77 Member
    teehee I'm giggling over the cuteness! A "college" guy, huh? Wonder how Valentine will feel about all of this..
  • Options
    2.41 My sister's best friend

11_4_16_18_52_08.png

"Valentine?" Tatum was surprised to see her sisters best friend in the door opening. "What are you doing here" She asked, making him arch an eyebrow. "I came to see Troian?" He answered unsure, almost as if it were a question. Tatum shook her head. "She's on a date, with Ryan. Didn't she tell you?" Valentine followed her example and also shook his head. "No, she didn't."

11_4_16_18_54_16.png

"She keeps doing this." He sighs, rubbing his hair back. "Ever since she's been dating him..." Valentine then became aware of Tatum, whom had taken a step outside. "I'm sorry. I don't want to bother you." He apologized, taking a step back. "Can you tell Troian I was here?" But Tatum ignores his request, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her head. "You're not... Bothering me at all." She says, after a quick hesitation.

11_4_16_18_53_01.png

For a second Valentine studied her, she then smiled friendly. "She does it to me a lot too. You know." Tatum starts. "Ever since she's dating Ryan, she fails to keep her promises." Valentine blinks a few times, Tatum looked a lot like Troian. Apart from some subtle differences, but she sure didn't talk like Troian. While usually he felt uncomfortable with strangers, Tatum reminded him so much of his best friend that this feeling went by unnoticed. "Do you think she knows?" He then asks, after which he violently shakes his head. Stupid question, Valentine!

11_4_16_18_55_02.png

"No... I don't think she does." Tatum says, eyeing the clear blue sky. "I think she is so occupied with Ryan, she forgets." Tatum then shrugs. "She'll get over it, though." Valentine gave her a serious look. "You think?" At which Tatum giggles. "Sure! This is just because their relationship is new-ish." Making Valentine sigh in relieve. "Yeah.."

11_4_16_18_56_30.png

"Do you feel like coming in?" Tatum then asks, which made Valentine's neck hairs stand up right. "Well... Uhm.. Yeah, sure!" He stumbled over his very own words , which Tatum found very amusing. "Don't worry. I'm not going to bite you. I thought you felt like company." It surprised Valentine that the face who knew so much about him, contained a girl who knew so less. "Since you came to see Troian, and all." Valentine nodded insecure. "Sure.." He muttered once again.

11_4_16_19_04_55.png

"I can't believe you actually did that!" Tatum burst out in laughter, after Valentine told her an awkward story about a very little him in the grocery store. The fact that he was unfamiliar with the girl next to him, made him slip things out before he thought about it. Luckily, Tatum didn't seem to mind. She laughed about his awkwardness and rewarded him with her very own state of 'middle school-issues'. "Middle school is where they put you when you become awkward, anyway." She laughs, and Valentine followed in her example.

11_4_16_19_04_10.png

Her friendly enthusiasm, made Valentine confident. It was something Tatum had noticed within seconds as they entered her room. A few jokes and his tense muscles, relaxed. Which started as meaningless talk, soon erupted in a little more serious conversations. She had now talked to both Valentine and Ryan, and quite frankly didn't understand her sister choice. While Ryan was a goofball, he also seemed irritated quite fast. Possessive, almost. Valentine, on the other hand, was goofy and awkward. But really friendly. He might not be as charming as Ryan, but he was definitely cute.

11_4_16_19_14_28.png

At this thought, Tatum started to blush. Had she really just thought of him as cute? A quick glance to the side, made her heart skip a beat. Was he this close before? "I must admit. I'm kind of glad Troian wasn't here today." She smiled shyly. "I loved to get to know you a little better." At this remark, Valentine smiled sheepishly. And before she realises it, she moves in even closer.

11_4_16_19_19_58.png

A soft pair of lips, touched Valentine's own. At first he was hesitantly, but soon he leaned in a little. Enjoying the moment, enjoying the presence of the girl in front of him. Raven black hair, brown eyes. A small nose softly touching his. Her tiny frame closer than ever before.

11_4_16_19_19_47.png

Softly he lays his hand on her arm. He wanted more, and she clearly didn't mind. But as he peeked at her, her eyes still closed. He realised, that he wasn't imagining this girl. Only her face. Yet, another personality.

Oh man! Drama!! YES! lol
  • Options
    Hmm.. I wonder what was bothering Troian... Awesome Updates!! I'm all caught up now!! lol Please update again soon!
  • Options
    @sarallis
    Yes! Drama for sure :lol:
    I wanted to stir up my story a little bit. I try to update everyday or every other day if possible, so you wont have to wait super long :)
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited April 2016
    Two updates since I last check! Oh so much to consider. Yay about the baby and not so yay about the baby? Poor Phantom! Plummed marriages Or not I've got my fingers and toes crossed hoping everything works out!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    I'm glad Farrah is happy. Awesome update! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Kamio wrote: »
    Two updates since I last check! Oh so much to consider. Yay about the baby and not so yay about the baby? Poor Phantom! Plummed marriages Or not I've got my fingers and toes crossed hoping everything works out!

They sure have a troubled marriage! They love each other endlessly nevertheless. And so will the baby be loved :blush:
    I'm glad Farrah is happy. Awesome update! :)

Farrah definitely has the least drama going on right now :lol:

• Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Now Farrah is in her own element! :)
  • Options
  • Options
    2.44 What defines 'a woman'

11_4_16_19_48_52.png

"You should know... I'm a woman now..."

11_4_16_19_47_52.png

"What?"

It was a Saturday evening at which Troian and Tatum had retreated to the attic. Talking about the last few weeks, including their upcoming exams, their awaited cousin, friendships and crushes. And now this. Troian turned red as her sister arched an eyebrow. "You're a what now?" In her head this conversation would make her look though, mature even. But now she felt really, really small and ridiculous.

11_4_16_19_47_42.png

"A... A woman!" Troian said again. She smiled at her sister, whom this time did understand what she was saying. "Are you serious?" She asked, getting closer. "Troian nodded. "Ryan and I've been together for almost a year now.. And it just felt right." As she said it, she once again felt defeated. Almost a year didn't sound that long anymore. Yet, Tatum seemed impressed. "You're leaving me hanging!"

11_4_16_20_14_20.png

"He does this thing a lot.. Where he stares into my eyes. Sweet talking, telling me all the things he likes about me." Dreamingly Troian relives the moment. "That day was just like that. He cuddled up close to me, stroking my hair behind my ear. Softly kissing me while whispering compliments in between."

11_4_16_20_14_31.png

Troian had melted like butter. "I had softly whispered 'I love you', it hadn't been the first time we told each other this. But everything about the moment had just been right." Softly Troian blushed. "He kissed my neck. Really Tate, that's teasing more then you could imagine."

11_4_16_20_22_11.png

"You guys... Had just left, and I had went to say goodbye. When I came back he pulled me on his lap, and kissed me... One thing led to another. And... You know... We fooled around!" Troian blushed as she finally said it out loud. "Everything was just right, you know."
    "If everything was just right." Tatum interrupted. "Why the long face?" Troian her hands went up to her cheeks, she hadn't realized she looked so... Tired..

11_4_16_18_48_18.png

"Well.. We... Disagree a lot." Troian said, slightly embarrassed. "He gets mad over all the little things, like when I have plans with other people." She sighs. "It's really frustrating. I can barely see my friends anymore, and end up bailing on them more than I like." Tatum was about to say something when Troian shakes her head. "But none off all that, those things are just depressing. We're happy together."

11_4_16_19_49_37.png

Troian turned her head towards Tatum, and smiled mischievously. "What about you?" She asked, stunning her sister. "Has cupid hit you with his arrow, yet?" Tatum started shuffling in place nervously. "He has!" Troian immediately noticed. "Your turn! Don't leave me hanging here!" She mimicked her words.

11_4_16_19_51_03.png

"You got me!" Tatum her red face had given her away. Chuckling softly she brought a lost lock of hair behind her ear. "I met him a few weeks ago. Or actually I've known him for longer than that." She smiled at her sister broadly. "But I actually got to know him a few weeks ago." Troian laughs. "Tell me more, tell me more!" She quoted.

11_4_16_19_50_44.png

"We talked for hours, and slowly I realized what a great person he is. Super sweet and sensitive. And goofy as well!" Troian's eyes turn big. "He sounds like an awesome guy!" She confirms, but Tatum doesn't respond to the remark. "Before I know it, I've pressed my lips on his. No regrets Troi. He kissed back." Troian squeals. "He left really soon after that, a little stunned. But I insisted he gave me his number. We've been texting ever since." Troian pushed her sister. "Tate! I'm so happy for you!" She then smiles mysteriously..."Do I know this guy.. By any chance?" Tatum nods. "You actually do." She admits.

11_4_16_19_52_44.png

"Valentine came to see you a couple weeks ago... And one thing led to another." The truth made Troian clench her teeth.
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Ohhh and the drama starts ...

Dun.. Dun.. Duuuun...
  • Options
    ohhemmgee! I'm anxious to see how she reacts!!!
  • Options
    sarallis wrote: »
    ohhemmgee! I'm anxious to see how she reacts!!!

Hope you have a little patience then :lol:
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I'm worried about Troian, Ryan might not be all that great after all.
  • Options
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    I'm worried about Troian, Ryan might not be all that great after all.

I'm super nervous! Soon is the heir vote and then I'll decide how the girl's stories will go from that point on. Ryan is definitely a big part of Troian's, but the question is whether it will be her story to tell. Once again: I'm super nervous!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I'm a fan of Tatum. I hope Troian won't try to steal Valentine back. :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Oh gosh. I think Troian is second guessing herself now!
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Oooooooh drama!!!! Loved the chapter! Super keen to resolve this cliffhanger!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Oh goodness ... well it had to come to this sometime. But it's an awkward situation for sure!
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I'm a fan of Tatum. I hope Troian won't try to steal Valentine back. :smile:

She always had such trouble sharing him! There will be a confrontation, one way or another
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Oh gosh. I think Troian is second guessing herself now!

Ha! It was definitely not what she expected her sister to say. Element of surprise, Troian :lol:
    Kamio wrote: »
    Oooooooh drama!!!! Loved the chapter! Super keen to resolve this cliffhanger!

Thank you! I definitely added some drama :lol:
    Imma tease you a bit and tell you this will stay a cliffhanger for at least the next chapter ;)
    Frantika wrote: »
    Oh goodness ... well it had to come to this sometime. But it's an awkward situation for sure!

Yes it is! She did not see that one coming :lol:
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    I REALLY don't like Ryan! This will cause drama all round! *excited dance* :D
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    I REALLY don't like Ryan! This will cause drama all round! *excited dance* :D

Hahaha, poor Ryan! He didn't even do that much... Yet :lol: