Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    and thanks again @LaineeCheri for the gift!! oh and @PHOEBESMOM601 i dont really understand what you said "I took care of it for you." as i thought you gifted me LOL ;)

You said you wanted to thank @LaineeCheri but you didn't have any points....so I took care of it for you.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    oh thanks for spending all your sp for a 3 more items thank you!!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    oh thanks a ton @PHOEBESMOM601 that was very nice of you now i own you something!!
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    oh thanks a ton @PHOEBESMOM601 that was very nice of you now i own you something!!

Don't even think about it. I was happy to do it.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Thank you @MariTomKaulitZ for the Simetry Seater! Perfect for my modern art museum!
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    You're welcome @LaineeCheri! And ooh, a modern art museum sounds amazing. Will you be sharing it on the exchange? :smiley:
  • Options
    well goodnight simmer today was a other amazing day!! see ya simmer and remember happy simming! ;)
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    I've updated my top 5. :blush:

Good night @adamzaid!
  • Options
    You're welcome @LaineeCheri! And ooh, a modern art museum sounds amazing. Will you be sharing it on the exchange? :smiley:

I never feel like anything I make it really share worthy. I honestly get so intimidated when I read an amazing sim story or see the builds people make and I'm like why do I suck. LOL! Well I don't necessarily think I suck, but I'm not nearly as talented as some of our fellow simmers!
  • Options
    fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you so very much for the gifts @LaineeCheri! <3

I have updated my top 5. :)
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    First time I've managed to get on the computer today, and I see @charlotteprice attacked again with the help of @Assirk ! LOL. Thank you so much!!

Yesterday was an awesome day for me sim wise (not as great IRL) - I got Mother Russia for 15 sp, Loads of Laundry and Country Livin for free (thank you Chicken Coop sale! I've wanted that for a long time. I want chickens IRL), And Duke of Bows! So thank you so much to those of you who helped out!

We are enjoying some nice weather today and I have a busy busy day - about to run out again. But I am hoping I will finally get around to actually installing my sims disks on this computer this weekend. I really wanna take some of my new things for a test drive!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Well, it looks like our date will be tomorrow, so I am able to ad-watch and play around here for the day today! Hope you have a great day tomorrow, @Hayley~Belle, with your road trip and Happy Mother's Day to you! @tac612, have fun at your friend's baby shower tomorrow, they are always a lot of fun! @renyerookami, good luck with your procedure. Hope it all goes smoothly for you. @lasummerb, a new name I haven't seen on here, hope to get to know you better! Glad to hear you're feeling better, being sick and on antibiotics is definitely no fun. @charlotteprice, it's good to hear that your daughter is doing well enough to get out with her friends, hope that the ache goes away quickly for her. And I would never turn down a chocolate chip pancake! LOL @laurelar, wow you really did do good with the sales yesterday! I keep missing that Country Livin' set, I have the chicken coop but I never seem to catch it on the DD. One day I will get it. :) I'm off to watch ads and grab some SP, maybe I will even actually play with my Sims, but that won't be until later, after my husband goes to bed. He doesn't understand my obsession and it drives him crazy when I get lost in their worlds. Hahahaha! Have a great day, everyone! :*
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Afternoon all, or good morning (depending on where you are)! I hope everyone is enjoying their sim time today!

I just got back from my best friend's baby shower - such a lucky baby girl they'll have! Had a great time, but was yawning the whole time (didn't sleep well last night) and now have a headache. I am thinking it's due to the lovely weather we are supposed to be getting this week! Hello, Spring!! :) So ready for beautiful weather again, though winter is beautiful in it's own way.

I going to take a nap to see if I can't get that pesky headache to go away and then I'll work on some ads. I hope I can have better luck today! I would love to help some of you out some more! :D Then, hoping to wrap it up with sims 3 later.

I did have a question though... if I want to reinstall the sims 3, EP's, and such, there's really only one family I've created to far that I really want to keep - is that easy to do? I'm still trying to wrap my head around the thread that @ciane made about backing up the store stuff and that's my next step.
  • Options
    LoveGirlLoveGirl Posts: 38 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hello, all! I'm LoveGirl89 on TS3 site!

My Top 5:
    1. Way Out and Wild (68 SP)

2. Casual Hemian (68 SP)

3. Left Field Sensation (61 SP)

4. Frayed Plumage (68 SP)

5. Laurel Beatnik (61 SP)

Currently working on the Boho Vintage Men's Collection while it's on sale!
    Post edited by LoveGirl on
    LoveGirl89 in TS3 Store
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums, @LoveGirl! I joined not too long ago and can't imagine a nicer or more helpful bunch of people as the ones that are here! They constantly amaze me with their generosity and sense of "family". Have fun!
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    omg @HSmith2016 thank you so much for the Transportation To the Future!!!

I was going to update my Top 5 but I just can't I've gotten way too much today! Ads are flowing so I'm going to sit down with some hot coco and click until my fingers bleed!

Edited to add another huge thank you @AriyAriy for the Victorian top! <3
  • Options
    You're very welcome, @LaineeCheri! The ads are flowing for me, too. I'm taking full advantage of it while I can. They were awful the last couple days.
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    Top 5 and wishlist are updated :)
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    You're very welcome, @LaineeCheri! The ads are flowing for me, too. I'm taking full advantage of it while I can. They were awful the last couple days.

I had back to back Net10 Iman and Jay Manuel none of which pay me, and those surveys. I never get paid from surveys. I eventually gave up. This morning every single page I clicked had a paying ad! And so far same thing! Back to clicking because you never know when they'll dry up!
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks @tac612 and @HSmith2016 for the gifts.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    You're welcome, @ZombieMew. :)
    @LaineeCheri, the ones that kill me are the Iman and the Net10 ones. There are a few others that I know of, but I just refresh my page and keep clicking until I get an ad that I know will pay out. Today is a good day! I have about 4 or 5 tabs open to watch them all! :D
  • Options
    LoveGirlLoveGirl Posts: 38 Member
    > @HSmith2016 said:
    > Welcome to the forums, @LoveGirl! I joined not too long ago and can't imagine a nicer or more helpful bunch of people as the ones that are here! They constantly amaze me with their generosity and sense of "family". Have fun!

Thank you for the gift and the warm welcome!
    LoveGirl89 in TS3 Store
  • Options
    You're welcome, @LoveGirl. :)