Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cute Toddler Mockup

Comments

• Options
    greenmorekgreenmorek Posts: 63 Member
    Thats scary looking lol.
    nOw9z6f.gif
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited February 2016
    Trashmagic wrote: »
    @Sigzy05
    Link to twitter profile: HERE
    I believe its the same person who made these:
    CR7od8_WcAA_n0e.pngCR7obFNWIAA8qH9.png

(Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Also they could have created and used poses. Just trying to think rationally here. It does look amazing though.

Omg I love this toddler :) I miss them so much :'(I need them for my game they're what's missing for me :(
    Sorry forgot to say awesome job on this picture o:)
    Post edited by SimplyTori on
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »
    That looks like a TS2 orTS3 pose on the lady. And the texture of the outfit doesn't look right for TS4. Perhaps it's photoshoped in from one of the previous games.

The toddler is just off. It's a TS4 child's head on a TS3 body. Or at least that's what it looks like to me. I think the body looks cute, but the face looks too old. That's the creep factor. Maybe bigger eyes would make it look more proportional. Kudos to the fan who made it. It's a pretty good job.

Still want to see toddlers in this game.

Actually...that is a TS4 outfit :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    I love it.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Ahh... Good ol' @HazzaPlumbob... Always had something that we could respond to....
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    The head and face kind of looks like those from a child, but this is still really good. Quite adorable!
  • Options
    Stormy_WintersStormy_Winters Posts: 127 Member
    Cute :) he's perfect. I've never seen a small headed,non proportioned limb chubby toddler before in real life. Awesome job to the creator :)
  • Options
    HarollyHarolly Posts: 75 Member
    Amaaaaazzinnng! I can see why people think the toddler looks a bit creepy, like a little old man!

However I would have no idea how to photoshop one myself, and I can guarantee if I tried, it wouldn't even look like a sim let alone a toddler! Good job Hazzaplumbob! :)
    xgu3gOi.gif
    "It's just called a phone."
    "What an impractical name."
  • Options
    CrocusCrocus Posts: 53 Member
    The proportions are creepy, his legs are too short. It's nice for a fanmade image though. :>
    I hope that when we get toddlers they look more like the one from that picture EA did a while ago.
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited February 2016
    That is flawless OMG.
    Someone could easily blow up the forums by saying these are legit.

lol.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    @Sigzy05

Also they could have created and used poses. Just trying to think rationally here. It does look amazing though.

I need this so bad
    This one's a really nice shopped picture though
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    There's something a little odd about the toddler in the OP, but it's still cute as all get out and just makes me want toddlers even more (as if that is possible). I miss them little buggers so much! <3
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    DrnSimmer wrote: »
    Super cute. Too bad babies can't actually be taken away from cribs like that. But if Tots are added I hope they look like that!

They may have to free up babies from cribs in a limited manner in order to have them age up to toddler -- it would look weird to have a toddler jump from bassinet and land butt first on the floor. I'd love to have a rocking chair where you can feed babies and rock toddlers; maybe even sing to the toddlers.

Shrink the head just a tad on that render and you'd have a great toddler.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    So CUTE! I can't wait for toddlers to get here
  • Options
    NinoosimNinoosim Posts: 387 Member
    It's funny because whenever I go back to ts3 I just stick my toddlers 24/7 into the playpen until the day they age up, that's how boring ts3 toddlers were after years of playing them. If they do make ts4 toddlers I hope they will be more like ts2 toddlers and not so boring. I mean did you know that without the playpen ts3 toddlers cannot play/talk together or even acknowledge the existence of another toddler? That will need some serious work before even considering making them.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    @Sigzy05

Yea they did create these ones too :)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    This is so cute. Look at this tiny human. I need it EA please take all my money I want tiny humans
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited October 2022
    Emmy_Sims wrote: »
    This is so cute. Look at this tiny human. I need it EA please take all my money I want tiny humans

I know right? Funny thing is, I never really cared for toddlers much in the Sims 2, I found them annoying and was probably too neglectful to them. But now that we don't have them I miss them.
    Post edited by ShinobuTypeError on
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    tamisarah tamisarah Posts: 36 Member
    I want my parent sims to push prams!!! What do we want? Toddlers. When do we want 'em? Yesterday.
    The toddlers head was big and round but still exciting to think about having them again.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited February 2016
    So tiny and adorable! ♥
  • Options
    manda9801manda9801 Posts: 190 Member
    :'( I just want freaking toddlers and real babies!
    Kevin VanOrd of Gamespot gave this game a 6/10. Despite praising the visuals, audio, and the new multi-tasking and moods system, he states that he misses the 2 main features of The Sims 3: "Create-a-Style" and the open world. His conclusion is "The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists"
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    If it looks weird or creepy cause it's the head of a child Photoshop on a babies body.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I want in my game now.

Why can't we just have them already.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Ninoochat wrote: »
    It's funny because whenever I go back to ts3 I just stick my toddlers 24/7 into the playpen until the day they age up, that's how boring ts3 toddlers were after years of playing them. If they do make ts4 toddlers I hope they will be more like ts2 toddlers and not so boring. I mean did you know that without the playpen ts3 toddlers cannot play/talk together or even acknowledge the existence of another toddler? That will need some serious work before even considering making them.

I agree toddlers in TS3 were definitely more hair pullingly annoying back then. I think Generations definitely helped a little bit because toddlers were so bare boned in the BG. And some store content wasn't a bad thing either but I do hope that IF toddlers do become a reality for TS4 that they come loaded with some really good content and hopefully lifestage exclusive content.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Ninoochat wrote: »

I agree toddlers in TS3 were definitely more hair pullingly annoying back then. I think Generations definitely helped a little bit because toddlers were so bare boned in the BG. And some store content wasn't a bad thing either but I do hope that IF toddlers do become a reality for TS4 that they come loaded with some really good content and hopefully lifestage exclusive content.

This kinda worries me, though. They already know that people will pay for it, so is there any hope that if we get toddlers, they'll come with tons of content? Or will it be bare minimum with more content later for more money? :frowning:
    IHJCfa6.jpg