Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 worlds are much better than in Sims 4

Sims 3 worlds are much better than in Sims 4. Sims 3 offer exciting worlds where one can walk freely in, do stuff , meet other Sims and explore and Sims 4 doesn't have much of that. I much prefer Sims 3 layout of world than Sims 4. Sims 3, I like the open world concept and also the beauty of the worlds, especially Island Paradise - the worlds come alive and it's easier to interact with all that's going on around you. The worlds in Sims 3 offer lots of possibility to grow and beauty....

Comments

• Options
    gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
    I think that you are right about some remarks.... Worlds in TS4 should be more bigger and they should have got larger public areas, where our Sims could go around. However I personally like how neighborhoods look in TS4: I love all the details, lighting etc. I hope that Gurus will improve worlds in the future.....perhaps, will they give us the possibility to add more lots in the current towns? Or Create a World (I should say a neighborhood! ;)...) maybe!

https://www.google.it/search?q=neighborhoods+sims+4&biw=1440&bih=775&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=UcOfVcmWLYbxUpnBorgL&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#imgrc=hP1BXHlq179qdM:
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I don't know what this has to do with Sims 4.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    You can get rid of (some) rabbit holes, too

https://nraas.wikispaces.com/Zerbu's+Ultimate+Careers+Mod
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Okay.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Sims 3 worlds are much better than in Sims 4. Sims 3 offer exciting worlds where one can walk freely in, do stuff , meet other Sims and explore and Sims 4 doesn't have much of that. I much prefer Sims 3 layout of world than Sims 4. Sims 3, I like the open world concept and also the beauty of the worlds, especially Island Paradise - the worlds come alive and it's easier to interact with all that's going on around you. The worlds in Sims 3 offer lots of possibility to grow and beauty....

Yes.
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    @KaceyS if your community lots are empty, you might want to read this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/307092.page

Not sure if you are just exaggerating or not, but thought I'd throw that out there just in case. :)

To the OP: Yes. I agree. The neighborhoods in TS4 are ridiculous. I think my sims must all starring in a new version of the Truman Show. ;)

that link don't work for me >.<
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    Ellessarr wrote: »
    @KaceyS if your community lots are empty, you might want to read this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/307092.page

Not sure if you are just exaggerating or not, but thought I'd throw that out there just in case. :)

To the OP: Yes. I agree. The neighborhoods in TS4 are ridiculous. I think my sims must all starring in a new version of the Truman Show. ;)

I just tried it and it works for me. So I'm not sure what to tell you. It's a VERY long post so I can't quote it here, besides it would be very off topic. You could try searching the forum using this: "How to fool your game into giving you full clubs" (without the quotes).
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited July 2015
    Ellessarr wrote: »

I just tried it and it works for me. So I'm not sure what to tell you. It's a VERY long post so I can't quote it here, besides it would be very off topic. You could try searching the forum using this: "How to fool your game into giving you full clubs" (without the quotes).
    after make some changes i was able to read, really thanks
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member

Okay if you think the Sims 3 worlds are better that is a good thing for you. I happen to like TS4 better. I enjoy the smaller more populated hoods in TS4. I like the teleporting better than cars because it's actually quicker to teleport and have a loading screen instead of driving or taking a boat to the other side of the world.

Go ahead and keep broadcasting good things about TS3. I enjoyed TS3 before TS4 but I enjoy TS4 more. This subject has been discussed several times already. It's a repeat from last week.

Some people like one version better than others. It's already been debated over and over. There were both good and bad points in all the Sims games. I made up my mind though. I am sticking with TS4.
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited July 2015
    You know what I realized earlier, when someone else was discussing Open World.

Looking back, the Open World in 3 was just a lot of barren wide open land, not much ever went on and there wasn't really much to look at the further out you ventured. It was just a lot of emptiness.

But then you look at Sims 4 and the Open World, as small as it is- mainly because it's all sectioned into neighborhoods, is FULL of collectibles and beautiful landscape as well as a few public spots to hang out that don't require a loading screen all over the place.

So, in my opinion, the Open World in 4 is a lot more appealing than 3. Granted you have to sit through a minute or two of loading screen to visit your neighbor but honestly that's a small price to pay for incredibly smooth gameplay and graphics. Just something to ponder.
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    DUH.gif
    Like Michelle says, "Duh!"
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    In your opinion perhaps, bigger does not = better.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited July 2015
    Sims 3 may have big worlds but the graphic doesn't suit every player, in fact the world itself doesn't look very good in low graphic settings unlike The Sims 4 neighbourhoods. With The Sims 3, you were practically restricted to one world for your entire Sims' lives, because moving to a new world practically reset the Sims. The Sims 3 world is bigger and yet The Sims 4 worlds seem more alive. Half of the lots in The Sims 3 were rabbit holes where you couldn't interact with your Sims from the inside, there are no rabbit holes in The Sims 4, and yes there are backdrops in The Sims 4 but The Sims 3 has them also. I don't really get why people say 'Open World' when The Sims 3 is only more like Open City or Town, an Open World would be bigger than that. The Sims 3's open world was also not implemented correctly as it cause lag and crashing for the majority of players. In the end it's all about opinions, regardless, it's all about opinion and each person experiences the games differently.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top