Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member

Thank you very much for taking my request to the list!! :)

If someone somehow claims my project, can you guys pls make a post on the old site's my page as well?

Usually i check forums here and the site on my smart phone soo it is easier for me to check "my page" at old site.. if it is not too trouble can you pls make a post there as well?

Thank you!! :)
    Wish u all an amazing day!

That's no problem at all! I've added both of your pages to your request. :)

Thank you :))
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Wonderfull villa @calmorezoo
    and thank you for taking my request
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    SBJuthbergSBJuthberg Posts: 133 Member
    edited June 2015
    Thanks Calmorezoo, it's absolutly fabulous <3
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    What wonderful buildings everyone, @calmorezoo the villa looks amazing!

I would have a question regarding building penthouses (like you can find in Bridgeport or Roaring Heights). I know it is possible somehow, but I have no idea how, therefore I'm not sure about how much trouble and effort it is to actually build one? They look realy huge, or if there is any alternative solution?

Thanks.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited June 2015
    Heledriel wrote: »
    What wonderful buildings everyone, @calmorezoo the villa looks amazing!

I would have a question regarding building penthouses (like you can find in Bridgeport or Roaring Heights). I know it is possible somehow, but I have no idea how, therefore I'm not sure about how much trouble and effort it is to actually build one? They look realy huge, or if there is any alternative solution?

Thanks.
    you use one of the buildings of bridgeports found in buydebug and then you can build in the upper hights remeber to place an appartment mail box and called post also found in buydebug. but if you are going to do it for BP you can just use an lot already placed.

alternatively you can build from scratch a five level apartment and give the top its own private entry but again you will need the correct mailbox and call postand with this type of build you will require to use a public area marker, which can also be found in buydebug placing it in the main entrace hall area for the block.

DnA has made a few of these, in fact i did one for a request just after LN came out.

h2xmsbl]

• Options
    SBJuthberg wrote: »
    Thanks Calmorezoo, it's absolutly fabulous <3

your welcome , I hope your sims will Have a wonderful time living there.

h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Hi-yo DNA! Been FOREVER since I last made a request, hm? *laughs* I've managed to find most of what I want on the exchange surprisingly & I've updated my content so that bungled request on my end from Itsy (I keep calling them Itsy but it's Itsguyinc or something like that) has now become a fave. Now I have had some trouble finding an Elixir shop for Midnight Hollow but it's not urgent, since the shell is the same it just needs a re-do.

Oh P.S: I've got both MH Gold & Sunlit Gold (well, Gold without being Gold 'cause Gold comes with the Retreat & I got that split from Sunlit) so lots more to do & explore.
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    edited June 2015
    Ok, I'd like to put in a single sim request as well if that's ok.

Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color:
    Hair color: dark brown
    Traits:athletic, charismatic, irresistible, photographers eye, star quality
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional): David Gandy
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all but Diesel
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No
    Please list the Store content that can be used: all
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:none
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    2560908.jpg

Additional instructions? Based on male super model David Gandy

hmmm, not sure why the pic doesn't seem to be showing up, but if you google his name you will find a lot of pics.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @Aaronsims
    I think I be downloading that sim when you get him.......
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »
    @Aaronsims

yeah, I downloaded Troy that they made for you right away too... ;)

• Options
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    @Aaronsims

yeah, I downloaded Troy that they made for you right away too... ;)

you need males as badly as I do?

I'm editing a cabin in HS for him, I can uploade it when done, then you can move him into it in Aurora Skies.

going to move you 3 scandinavian ladies into 1 houshold. be interesting to see what they make of life.
  • Options

I'm editing a cabin in HS for him, I can uploade it when done, then you can move him into it in Aurora Skies.

going to move you 3 scandinavian ladies into 1 houshold. be interesting to see what they make of life.
    it's nice that we are working on similar projects and can both use things each of us makes/gets. I'll keep my eye out for Troy's cabin. I used Silvana and Mariëtte to play test my last house and they didn't seem to like each other much. Maybe with a third person around it will be better!
    :)
  • Options

it's nice that we are working on similar projects and can both use things each of us makes/gets. I'll keep my eye out for Troy's cabin. I used Silvana and Mariëtte to play test my last house and they didn't seem to like each other much. Maybe with a third person around it will be better!

or maybe they move away from each other asp :lol:

thats ok...
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Great work Calmorezoo, that was a big home and it looks lovely :)
  • Options
    Thank you Glen and all
    that have left such kind remarks about Verona Villa
    youve given me a happy lift to what has been an emotional week.
    thank you
    <3
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Hi-yo DNA! Been FOREVER since I last made a request, hm? *laughs* I've managed to find most of what I want on the exchange surprisingly & I've updated my content so that bungled request on my end from Itsy (I keep calling them Itsy but it's Itsguyinc or something like that) has now become a fave. Now I have had some trouble finding an Elixir shop for Midnight Hollow but it's not urgent, since the shell is the same it just needs a re-do.

Oh P.S: I've got both MH Gold & Sunlit Gold (well, Gold without being Gold 'cause Gold comes with the Retreat & I got that split from Sunlit) so lots more to do & explore.

Good to see you, Cynth! :) Congrats on your new content. When your ready for that Elixir shop redo, we're here to help. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options

thats ok...

I love this!!! I'm going to add all the same content to my Aurora Skies. It's an awesome set up, and I like all the relationship potential with all these new simmies. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Ok, I'd like to put in a single sim request as well if that's ok.

Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color:
    Hair color: dark brown
    Traits:athletic, charismatic, irresistible, photographers eye, star quality
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional): David Gandy
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all but Diesel
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No
    Please list the Store content that can be used: all
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:none
    2560908.jpg

Additional instructions? Based on male super model David Gandy

hmmm, not sure why the pic doesn't seem to be showing up, but if you google his name you will find a lot of pics.

Thanks for another awesome male simmie request. <3 Let us know if you need to make any changes or additions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options

thats ok...

I love this!!! I'm going to add all the same content to my Aurora Skies. It's an awesome set up, and I like all the relationship potential with all these new simmies. :)

I love how many of the things we get/create can be used in both worlds...

that mariana I have to downloade and put in my Aurora Skies
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited June 2015
    Seeing the latest sim creation and requests, have motivated me to place one myself, some idea I have been struggling with for sometime now.
    Since it is a request for a whole household not a single sim, I hope it is ok I altered or better split the request form a little bit. So I don't have to repeat the information that is naturally the same for all three parts and does not really matter for the creation of the sim itself.

Request Form (Household - 3 Sims)
    Username: Heledriel
    Preferred creator: romagi1
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3

Sim 1
    Sub Type: Witch
    Skin color: dark/black
    Hair color: warm brown/black; (brown eyes)
    Traits: Family-Oriented, Vegetarian, Neurotic, Charismatic, Ambitious
    Favorites: Orange | Grilled Cheese | Pop
    Sign: Libra
    Lifetime Wish: Leader of the Free World
    Name desired (optional): -
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics (optional): -
    Additional instructions?
    She is of Mid/South African origin, a young self-confident and tough woman.
    Clothing should be something between modern and traditional (african). It would be nice to choose something figure-hugging/enhancing maybe even sassy for her outfits. Colours should compliment her skin tone, I thought of yellow and oranges, but I’m not sure how well it suits her, though I prefer friendly colours please no dark deep purples or navy blue, anything else is fine.
    Skills here are not necessary but would be nice nonetheless, Charisma and Piano.

Sim 2
    Sub Type: Werewolf
    Skin color: light/tanned
    Hair color: blonde (any shade); (blue eyes)
    Traits: Family-Oriented, Athletic, Loves To Swim, Friendly, Handy
    Favorites: Sea Foam | Pancakes | Beach Party
    Sign: Leo
    Lifetime Wish: Surrounded by Family
    Name desired (optional): -
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics (optional): -
    Additional instructions?
    I imagined him being from the West Coast or even Australia, loving water and sports and all.
    Clothing should be therefore something fitting, casual but neat with very light colours, again whatever fits his hair/skin best. Maybe light baby blue or even pale pink? (No deep purple or navy blue again, please).
    It would be pretty cool if he could have some skills ;v like some points in cooking and handiness (Scuba Diving?).

Sim 3
    Sub Type: Human or Witch
    Skin color: tanned
    Hair color: brown
    Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Daredevil, Rebellious, Over-Emotional
    Favorites: Pumpkin Pie | Rockabilly
    Sign: -
    Lifetime Wish: -
    Name desired (optional):
    Additional instructions?
    Since she is born and raised in the U.S. I would like her to be a pretty typical teenager, I don’t mind stereotypes here ;).
    I have no other wishes for clothing than being suitable for a teenage girl, not too grown-up, I don’t want her to look older or like a small adult. But I do have a special request for her, if it is not too much to ask, I would like her to have two formal outfits. One, a pretty prom dress (I just love proms) and the other, a party outfit, something you would wear to clubs, discos or parties of your friends/classmates. (As above I would be glad to stay away from deep shades of purple or navy blue)
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    Verona Villa is a wonderful build Calmorezoo!
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    Claiming...

Date: June 10, 2015
    Username: B4b3GuRl
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Chateau for Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Left a message 6/19/15

B4b3GuRl
    Any changes or additions?
    Do you have the Patio set?
  • Options
    B4b3GuRlB4b3GuRl Posts: 76 Member
    > @sashraf said:
    > Claiming...
    >
    > Date: June 10, 2015
    > Username: B4b3GuRl
    > Page: here
    > Type: Residential Lot
    > Description: Chateau for Sims 4
    > Preferred Creator:
    > Claimed By:
    > Status: Not Claimed
    >
    > Left a message 6/19/15
    >
    > B4b3GuRl
    > Any changes or additions?
    > Do you have the Patio set?

I do have the Patio set, and I would love a hot tub to be included. Other than that, I don't think I have any additions. Thanks!
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png