Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

May I ask you a favour please?

Hi!

I have a couple of questions I would like to post in the "ask a guru" thread today 04/28 but I will not be able to connect at the time scheduled for it... you know real life and work gets in the way of gaming sometimes...

Will one of you fellowsimmers make the questions for me? you just have to coppy/past this post content...

1.- "One of my sims owns a retail shop, if I am playing it none of my played/living in the world sims goes in as a client, (I have to call them in by pone) if I am playing one other sim and make it go to my sim´s retail shop, there is another owner there and a different staff attending the bussiness"

If it is a bug I really ask wholehearted EA should fix it the sooner the better, please, please, please EA fix it!

If this is an intentioned design decision who on earth would think that it is the right way to manage this? I want my sim´s friend to visit my sim´s shop and I want to find my sim´s friend attending its shop when I visit it, I really hate those all fake townies that are the same ones no matter where my sim goes, I find the same manager or/and staff or/and clients in each shop I visit, no matter that I have just left them tending the clients or shopping in the former one. It ruins all the reatil-owning/shopping aspect of GTW

2.- This is not a bug for sure but a design choice but it bothers me a lot that when my sim owns a retail shop and works 10+ hours a day to earn its living, its status keeps showing "unemployed" should it not be "bussiness sim" or something. My sims running their stores keep on showing a whim to get a work! I´d like that running a store should be taken by the game as a career that you can asign to a certain sim not something like a hobby that anyone in the household can do at any time, though I like that other sims in the household can help, there should be a sim that has the work of running the store as its own and not be "unemployed" anymore.

I would like also that the hours of opening and closing the store could be fixed for good and the sims were summoned to work at these hours as other sims are.

I have posted the questions on some other threads about GTW feedback and such but I would like to have an answer I have not gotten or at least be sure that devs hear me, and I am sure there are some other simmers out there who feel the same...

Thankyou in advance for your help!

firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!

Comments

• Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Well I'm no guru, but in the unemployment matter I'm pretty sure SimGuruGraham already stated they will look into it. Sadly I won't be able to attend the ask a guru, but bumping this in case anyone else can help.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    thankyou anyway, (glad to know it is being been looked at...)
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!