Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback on Ghosts: Add yours too

So first I'll do the negative of my feedback, and end with positive :)

Negative:
Fire Ghosts never autonomously start fires when they're angry, which is a bummer.

Sims become tense whenever they're scared. Tense makes no sense but luckily simguru Daniel said he agrees and he imagines they'd add a scared emotion eventually once more scary content is out.

Ghosts are a bit too needy, why do they need to shower, eat and use the restroom? o.O they have no bodies!

Honestly I have no idea how I feel about the color changing based on their emotions, I both hate it and love it. I just miss collecting different types of deaths. for example my favorite color is blue so I'd pick drowning or something, but now I can't since they change colors like a chameleon.

Positive things:
love how they're immortal, finally <3

they can finally haunt things! In sims 3 there was a mod to haunt things, but it became out dated and it only let you haunt a random object.

The mischevious interactions are so fun

the abilities based on death are amazing too and finally makes them unique

Suggestions:
Npc ghosts act more like sims 2, with scaring sims to death occasionally (we can make it so only angry ones do this, or ghosts do it to people they hated in life).

Add different styles/colors to the tombstones/urns and make them able to be slept in by a ghost :)

Add graveyards with mosoleums so we can get the ghosts of npcs that die off our lots!

What's your feedback?
e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png

Comments

• Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Positive: a few new achievements to collect, yay!

Negative: what would it be like is bugged (still achievable, but not working in all cases).
  • Options
    Dave_the_raveDave_the_rave Posts: 85 Member
    I still aint seen any about! ..i've spoken to as many ghosts as Derek Acorah.
    200.gif
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    Positive: a few new achievements to collect, yay!

Negative: what would it be like is bugged (still achievable, but not working in all cases).

I got that one I believe (isn't it the one to woohoo with a ghost?)

The one I didn't get is play as a ghost o.O

Btw, I have to use the cheat add to family to even play as a ghost since there's never an option to ask to move in no matter how friendly or romantic I am with them, is this normal?
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    mrsnava82mrsnava82 Posts: 664 Member
    Negative: its so hard to build relationships with them so they can move in
    Positive: i like that they change colors based on emotions. Also even though i hadnt tested it yet i like that u can huant things i think thats cool.
    Improvements: i definitely agree that we should have a graveyard with a moseleum
    signature.png
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited October 2014
    Btw, I have to use the cheat add to family to even play as a ghost since there's never an option to ask to move in no matter how friendly or romantic I am with them, is this normal?
    I didn't (nor ever) use cheats and got the option when green line was near it's max. Dunno why the line wasn't there for you, sorry. :(

EDIT:
    Just added another, maxed pink line first, no option, maxed green line, option appeared then:
    maxed.jpg
    Post edited by JoxerTM22 on