Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    villebro30villebro30 Posts: 276 Member
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: villebro30

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): modern

Which EPs and SPs do you have?all EPs and all SPs except Movie stuff and Sweet Treats

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic

Lot size (dimensions): 40 x 40

Number of bedrooms: 2

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 master suite and 1 neutral nursery for future use

Number of bathrooms: 2 - 2 1/2

Favorite color schemes: any

Colors you dislike: anything flashy or neony

Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes, please

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? no

Please list the Store content that can be used: I own most of the store, so just ask before using

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would like a pool, and an area for two dogs to play and sleep. I would also like a home gym, and an entertainment area.

Additional instructions? One of the Sims wants to be a professional athlete and the other an actor, so I would love the house to reflect this. There is no money limitation, so feel free to use fancier, more expensive items.

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    I would like to claim this one next please!
    MsPrissy
    I have Claimed Your Request
    Date: June 26,2014
    Username: MsPrissy88
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Resort with Tropical Colors
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    We are already Friends!
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Claim this one next thanks
    Date: July 15,2014
    Username: anettesb
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Farmhouse on 30X30 farm (no barn)
    Preferred Creator: Kaztomp and Glenkarri (one or the other or both) are preferred, but will be happy with any team member
    Claimed By:

It's time Anette my build thread is at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest see you there :D

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Wow GK it is beautiful dear!!! Off to RF for you sweetie!!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    justbricejustbrice Posts: 351 Member
    Thanks Vicki. Look awesome. :smile:
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited September 2014
    Wicked builds, and Karri (Glenkarri) awesome shot with the hint of lightning in the background! Makes that pic just that more awesome.
  • Options
    deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    i edited my request on page 2
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Hi Eboni97. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Hi DamienCaspersen. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Hi Lizziguin. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    I would like to claim this one next please!
    MsPrissy
    I have Claimed Your Request
    Date: June 26,2014
    Username: MsPrissy88
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Resort with Tropical Colors
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    We are already Friends!

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one next thanks
    Date: July 15,2014
    Username: anettesb
    Description: Farmhouse on 30X30 farm (no barn)
    Preferred Creator: Kaztomp and Glenkarri (one or the other or both) are preferred, but will be happy with any team member
    Claimed By:

It's time Anette my build thread is at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest see you there :D

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    i edited my request on page 2

Thank you for letting me know! I've noted the change in the Open Requests. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    @Glenkarri wow the house is really awesome. I instantly fall in love with the livingroom kitchen and furniture definitely has its own charm nothing you see every day. The bedrooms and pool are just lovely. It amazes me everytime what you can do and build there :)! Really really nice work you did there.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    Hey there DNA! Sounds like Zoo has finally fixed her problem with her PC (Cross your fingers it's permanent!) so now let's just hope RL doesn't add anymore stress to our fave co-secretary, hm?
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    @Glenkarri , your house is wonderful dear !! <3 I rec´d already when you uploaded it to the Exchange :D

Cats+happy+friday.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone for your kind words, I am just glad you enjoy my builds, have fun..........
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Glenkarri dear, it´s lovely and so cozy !! Great work !! :D<3
  • Options
    Wow Kari! Bristlecone House looks like it wouldn't be terribly out of place out where I am, 'specially right now with the last dredges of summer heat rolling through.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    As Imoger is unavailable at present I will take this one next thanks

Date: July 24,2014
    Username: Heledriel
    Description: Modern/Contemporary, Luxurious with a Beach or Aquatic Theme
    Preferred Creator: imoger, but if unavailable will be happy with any team member

Friend request sent September 28

Heledriel you can contact me at
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Wow Kari! Bristlecone House looks like it wouldn't be terribly out of place out where I am, 'specially right now with the last dredges of summer heat rolling through.

So pleased you like the look of Bristlecone Farm, doesn't it fit right in with the Festival Grounds. Lucky you Cynth, I would love to have time in country like that, with a mountain and beautiful waterfalls not far away. :D