March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    486885_10151233875560560_1498116332_n.jpg

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and awesome weekend!
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    @SUEPEA You're houses look amazing.
    IcsaBkL.png
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited October 2014
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: princess0384
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): modern luxury
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Sims 4 premium edition
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 40*30
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? YA Female Party animal, Teen Female girly girl, guest room, and YA Male body builder
    Number of bathrooms: 3 and a half one for each of the bedrooms and the half for the guests
    Favorite color schemes: white, pink, purple,blue
    Colors you dislike: green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Oasis Springs
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? garden, room for the pool to be added if claimed before the update
    Additional instructions? Large dining room for diner parties, Another room for house/dance parties, gym for body builder, art studio for teen.
    Post edited by princess0384 on
    IcsaBkL.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Thank you for your request Princess0384. I've added it to the list.

Just so you know, you're able to alter your request at any time until it's been claimed. So if you wake up tomorrow wishing you'd asked for a skyscraper, then you can. lol :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,786 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hi everyone! I've been working on my request for CroweBTJBJJ, and I have WIP pics to share. :D

Please stop by my showcase thread, page 7, to take a peek at my progress. :)
    I stop by and saw it Lissy dear it is amazing sweetie! I really love the style and color. Can't wait till you show more.
    Thank you so much, Bree! I'm having good fun with this one, making sure all the features of the plan are honored....without using Store content. This build has a lot of CFE! lol :D
    SLpPUp.png
    Big Wave's to everyone I hope you all are planning on having a Fantastic Week!!! :D

Hi everyone!
    @Bree: I don't know about everyone else's week, but I have one word for mine...TERMITES. Boo!!! :(

And now for the real reason I'm posting...lol

*Attention CroweBTJBJJ*
    I have a question for you here about wall color in the kitchen. If I don't hear back from you in the next 48 hours I'm going to assume you are fine with whatever I choose. o:)

Have a wonderful stress free (and termite free) week! :D
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Lissykin wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    @Bree: I don't know about everyone else's week, but I have one word for mine...TERMITES. Boo!!! :(

And now for the real reason I'm posting...lol

*Attention CroweBTJBJJ*
    I have a question for you here about wall color in the kitchen. If I don't hear back from you in the next 48 hours I'm going to assume you are fine with whatever I choose. o:)

Have a wonderful stress free (and termite free) week! :D

Oh my dear !! I hope you can get rid of termites soon !!

Happy week to everyone.
    I´m going off to bed (not too late but a headache is starting to bother me)
    Big hugs <3

SLpPUp.png
    Thank you for all the hope! I have an inspector coming soon, and hubby and I trenched and doused the foundation in termite killer. Hopefully that did it, but if not they'll be here with the big guns so to speak at the end of the week.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :D
  • Advent_MayhemAdvent_Mayhem Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello ^^
    Thank you very much in advance!

Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: Advent_Mayhem

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): I'm making this a house for a witch and her wizard son; this will grow into a supernatural family so I want a cross between Modern and Victorian; I don't like either in extreme. Honestly though I don't mind if the builder takes liberties in what he/she thinks works best.

Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have (EPs) Generations, Late Night, Supernatural; I have (SPs) Town Life and High-end Loft

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?

Lot size (dimensions): 25x30, 30x30 (the builder can take liberties)

Number of bedrooms: Six

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?

- One to be a boy's nursery room for a toddler, fully furnished with toys and such, that could be easily converted to a child's room.

- A master-bedroom with a bookcase and an armchair.

- One girl-oriented.

- One guestroom, and two extra just in case I get even more kids; these three can be themed any way the builder chooses.

Number of bathrooms: Five.

Favorite color schemes: Shades of blue and green

Colors you dislike: nothing, the builder can choose whatever he/she likes as well (seriously anything :) )

Do you want it furnished and decorated? If the builder doesn't mind, but yes, I would very much love that, please.

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure.

Please list the Store content that can be used: None.

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Moonlight Falls, but I'll probably use it anywhere else too.

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I do want a pool and a sectioned off gardening area if possible; a playground for the children to play would be awesome. If the builder is forced to choose only one, then the playground (including space for a Zoomsweeper broom arena.)

Additional instructions? Um, well, as I said before this is for a supernatural family. I'll probably try to mix it up with all the types, so if you could add a study with an alchemy station, and a general skill room, that would be great.
    I also love windows, the builder can do what he/she wants with that knowledge.

Bonus: I personally love kitchens, like a lot. If the builder can place a fully-furnished kitchen in the first-floor, then one on each new floor, I would be eternally grateful. This is not a must, more like a if-you-want. :smiley:

Thank you very much again for anyone claiming this; Sorry for all the trouble as well.

Zeina.
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited August 2014
    Dear DNA Secretary,

I have altered my request a wee bit, and thought that you should know. Have changed request to a Contemporary in LP. Have also included an inspiration photo. Yes, looks more modern on the outside, but would like a bit eclectic on the inside. ((Found a house that is perfect for me to alter for my farm kitchen, and add in my own farm tracks. :) )) I do hope that this is ok, since no one has "claimed me" yet. hehe o:)

Thank you for your patience with my ever changing mind! :D
    Post edited by Morakai on
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Hi everyone! We pulled off a lovely backyard wedding for our son and new daughter and we all survived happily with no wedding drama! Yay!

I am back to working on my request for LoryParis and it is very large, but two entire levels are complete! Much is still to be done, but gosh, it is so nice to sit in my chair and sim again with nothing pressing! I am having to work full time, due to my coworker's sever injury, so it will still take me some time to finish, but I am happy to be back! Even if my time is limited, it still is wonderful to relax!

I hope to catch up with you soon. I feel like I am still behind though, and am not rushing to buy Sims 4 just yet. I will finish my requests first I think.
    Hello ^^<br />
    Thank you very much in advance!<br />
    <br />
    Request Form (Residential Lot)<br />
    <br />
    Username: Advent_Mayhem<br />

Thank you very much again for anyone claiming this; Sorry for all the trouble as well. <br />
    <br />
    Zeina.

Hi Zeina, and welcome to the site! Your request has been added to the Open Requests. Should any details of your dream change before one of our creators has claimed it, feel free to change it as often as you want. Just let me know adjustments have been made. ;)
    Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    edited August 2014
    Congrats on your successful backyard shin dig! What a wonderful thing to add a new family member. :D

I'm very impressed with your Sims 4 pace, I should probably be doing the same thing. I know I'm not ready to move on quite yet. :)
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    I have also just finishing recing ALL my team members work that I had missed! I saw gorgeous things! Amusement parks, cottages, estates,a gorgeous spooky graveyard, oh my! Such talent!

Lissy, I have two requests with my name as preferred creator on them, and both ladies have been patiently waiting for me. I will not disappoint them I vow! They deserve some spoiling, because their waits have been long!

Sims 4 can just wait for me!
    Yay for catching up on rec's! I love it when I've had a chance to do that. I had a problem for awhile where it wouldn't let me rec or fave, so I had some catching up to do myself. :)

Good luck working on both of those requests. I believe your talents are well worth the wait. *hugs*

SLpPUp.png