Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's hear it for our Non-Caucasian beauties!

Comments

• Options
    donminottdonminott Posts: 57 Member
    My adorable little Nikolette :)

10yettl.jpg
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Wow these are all really nice looking sims.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Here is Rhaja:
    2014-08-17_15-52-34_zps41aadf47.png
    2014-08-17_15-53-04_zpsdc752f12.png
  • Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    cooli02000 wrote: »
    The prettiest non-caucasian I've seen in Sims 4 style has been Bella Goth.

Lol Bella Goth is Caucasian! XD The ignorance is real

Why did @Kristen4810, @kiritopixie, and @Lilipies disagree with my post? Bella Goth obviously has either some English or Italian ancestry in her. English and Italian people are Caucasian. Again, proving the ignorance of some simmers! XD
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Why did @Kristen4810, @kiritopixie, and @Lilipies disagree with my post? Bella Goth obviously has either some English or Italian ancestry in her. English and Italian people are Caucasian. Again, proving the ignorance of some simmers! XD

Go ahead. Disagree, @Gamelover16. Bella Goth is Caucasian, whether you like it or not. Ignorance -_-
  • Options
    GameLover16GameLover16 Posts: 361 Member
    edited August 2014
    > @cooli02000 said:
    > cooli02000 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > iamjacks_br0kenheart wrote: »
    >
    > The prettiest non-caucasian I've seen in Sims 4 style has been Bella Goth.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Lol Bella Goth is Caucasian! The ignorance is real
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why did Kristen4810, kiritopixie, and Lilipies disagree with my post? Bella Goth obviously has either some English or Italian ancestry in her. English and Italian people are Caucasian. Again, proving the ignorance of some simmers!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Go ahead. Disagree, Gamelover16. Bella Goth is Caucasian, whether you like it or not. Ignorance -_-

I don't give two cents what color/race they are. Ignorance is bringing racism into the game in the first place.
  • Options

Go ahead. Disagree, @Gamelover16. Bella Goth is Caucasian, whether you like it or not. Ignorance -_-

Gamelover16, keep on disagreeing because of your ignorance. :)

• Options
    > @cooli02000 said:<br />
    > cooli02000 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > iamjacks_br0kenheart wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > The prettiest non-caucasian I've seen in Sims 4 style has been Bella Goth.<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Lol Bella Goth is Caucasian! The ignorance is real<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Why did Kristen4810, kiritopixie, and Lilipies disagree with my post? Bella Goth obviously has either some English or Italian ancestry in her. English and Italian people are Caucasian. Again, proving the ignorance of some simmers! <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Go ahead. Disagree, Gamelover16. Bella Goth is Caucasian, whether you like it or not. Ignorance -_-<br />
    <br />
    I don't give two cents what color/race they are. Ignorance is bringing racism into the game in the first place.

iamjacks said Bella Goth was the prettiest non-caucasian and I pointed out Bella was Caucasian.

• Options
    > @cooli02000 said:
    >
    >
    >
    > iamjacks_br0kenheart wrote: »
    >
    > The prettiest non-caucasian I've seen in Sims 4 style has been Bella Goth.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Lol Bella Goth is Caucasian! The ignorance is real
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why did Kristen4810, kiritopixie, and Lilipies disagree with my post? Bella Goth obviously has either some English or Italian ancestry in her. English and Italian people are Caucasian. Again, proving the ignorance of some simmers!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Go ahead. Disagree, Gamelover16. Bella Goth is Caucasian, whether you like it or not. Ignorance -_-
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Gamelover16, keep on disagreeing because of your ignorance.

You are an idiot.
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    People are disagreeing because its their opinion. Plus you are being a bit rude calling people ingnorant for not agreeing.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > iamjacks_br0kenheart wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > The prettiest non-caucasian I've seen in Sims 4 style has been Bella Goth.<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Lol Bella Goth is Caucasian! The ignorance is real<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Why did Kristen4810, kiritopixie, and Lilipies disagree with my post? Bella Goth obviously has either some English or Italian ancestry in her. English and Italian people are Caucasian. Again, proving the ignorance of some simmers! <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Go ahead. Disagree, Gamelover16. Bella Goth is Caucasian, whether you like it or not. Ignorance -_-<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Gamelover16, keep on disagreeing because of your ignorance.<br />
    <br />
    You are an idiot.

How? Iamjacks said Bella was the prettiest non-caucasian and I pointed out that Bella was caucasian.
  • Options
    YumedustYumedust Posts: 572 Member
    Y'all still going round in circles over here?

nene-girl-bye.gif
  • Options
    People are disagreeing because its their opinion. Plus you are being a bit rude calling people ingnorant for not agreeing.

I said that Bella was caucasian. I don't see how that's an opinion.
  • Options
    LilipiesLilipies Posts: 314 Member
    cools-png.1398

These are childhood friends who decided to move to Oasis Springs in hope to become successful in the new community.

The one on the far left is Daliah. She is an aspiring business woman and doesn't let se.xism get in her way. She is very self-confident and a little crazy at times
    Next is Lila, she is all about the latest fashion and wants to find her true love. She always gets the girls together to hang out and loves to cook.
    Last, but not least is May, She studies culture and is always ready to talk about it to others. She is a very cultured person and loves to immerse herself in diverse enviornments.
    tumblr_n4b0w18ct11rcso6uo3_250.gif
    check me out on the gallery!! origin id: simalie
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    Inspired by the demo screen when you exit the demo. :p

14947925341_ea2ac899ff_z.jpg
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Ohhh, she's cute, too! *claps*
    Inspired by the demo screen when you exit the demo. :p

14947925341_ea2ac899ff_z.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2014
    > @cooli02000 said:
    > GameLover16 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How? Iamjacks said Bella was the prettiest non-caucasian and I pointed out that Bella was caucasian. It's okay. Don't cry. You must be mentally challenged.

Oh, look. Ableism.

Seriously? Did you fail at being taught etiquette? That's a flippin' insult to someone who really is mentally ill.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,428 Member
    edited August 2014
    > @natashified said:<br />
    > GameLover16 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Don't overreact... Opinions are opinions. Leave it there.<br />
    > <br />
    > ~Kaleb<br />
    Sorry. I didn't mean to blow my top. But I didn't know games were flippin' segregated now! Ugh!<br />
    <br />
    But you're right. I'll leave it be.

Hey @GameLover16
    please don't be angry, I'm no native English speaker and I didn't mean to offend anybody with the term "white game". What I wanted to say is that, from the perspective of a player from Europe, the Sims games represent only a very small piece of human culture. It's always this bourgois suburb feeling à la Sunset Valley where you expect Doris Day and Rock Hudson to buy shampoo for platinum blonde hair. I really hope this will change and I see no problem in talking about this. Problems like racism or homophobia (my big point) will not disappear if people ignore them, even in computer games.

• Options
    > GameLover16 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > How? Iamjacks said Bella was the prettiest non-caucasian and I pointed out that Bella was caucasian. It's okay. Don't cry. You must be mentally challenged.<br />
    <br />
    Oh, look. Ableism.<br />
    <br />
    Seriously? Did you fail at being taught etiquette? That's a flippin' insult to someone who really is mentally ill.

I said that Bella's Caucasian. And I edited that out because I realized it was rude.

• Options

Why can't she be?
    and I would be careful throwing around the term "ignorance". You don't quite know all of our backgrounds and experiences. Try being the only ethnic girl in an almost Caucasian school that's out in the country and had a hate crime committed against your family. Then I think you'll understand what "ignorance" is.
  • Options

I said that Bella was caucasian. I don't see how that's an opinion.

I'm sorry is this official? Where's your source? Otherwise it's an opinion
  • Options
    kiritopixiekiritopixie Posts: 41 Member
    @cooli02000 I disagreed with you because you were rude. Some people read her as a POC, and that's their right. Acting rudely, and calling people ignorant for disagreeing, is uncalled for.
  • Options
    besides, how did you figure out who disagreed?
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,428 Member
    Lilipies wrote: »
    besides, how did you figure out who disagreed?

Right click on "Disagree", then search with google (works at least with Firefox) :D .

• Options
    Seriously folks... this thread was meant for us to share our ethnic sims and it has been seriously derailed with racist insults being chucked around. For shame.