Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-A-Sim Demo Creations

Comments

• Options
    maddystar007maddystar007 Posts: 22 Member
    I made a John Travolta sim. If you'd like him in your game you can find him in my catalog! maddystar

syq59TA.jpg

Had to make use of that chin dimple! First thing I thought.......JOHN TRAVOLTA!
  • Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    edited August 2014
    How do you put it into windowmode? Mine is full screen and it's driving me nuts. I have to keep shrinking it to look at pictures and then try to craft the Sims from memory. :S

From anywhere in the demo, click the three dots at the top right corner of the screen, click "Game Options", then you should see an option called "Display Type". Check out the options there: Fullscreen, Windowed Fullscreen and Windowed. Hope this helps.

Aside from this, here are some Sims I made for some #uglytobeauty challenges! If you haven't tried this challenge already you should definitely check it out!

11trlhu.png2wqws3a.png
    15qdo1t.png2ujpes2.png
    Post edited by renzilla on
  • Options
    Matty904Matty904 Posts: 205 Member
    edited August 2014
    Haha! Hi everyone! I honestly thought that the new CAS was going to be super difficult but I think I did fairly well creating some sims! How are you guys enjoying the demo?

My first sim I made was a wife for my simself. I named her Mariah :D
    [img][/img]09aac050-e79c-4e36-8e65-17f5ba1c296f_zps2e82ae68.png

Next up we have my simself. I wish we had teens in the demo! I honestly think that my sim resembles me so I'm happy that I will finally be able to play as myself when the game releases!

fb04c5a2-5d90-4bfa-a86a-7db093f788dc_zpsdd4eef8e.png

I also attempted to recreate my favorite singer, the late Whitney Houston. I tried to model her after her last album "I Look To You"

[img][/img]ts7_zps6566123d.png

ts6_zps167f3f64.png

Whitney+Houston+I+LOOK+TO+YOU.jpg

How did I do? lol but if you like my creations my name on origin is phillipm18

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I don't know how to save my sim to my library. I made a sim and did not finish him and had to leave, so I clicked check mark and the folder to save , the save sim, well now I don't know where he is. I looked in my library and he is not there.
    Anyone know how to save your sim to the library.
  • Options
    ElyssandarielElyssandariel Posts: 556 Member
    BlindxSecrets: Get Fraps and take screenshots with that, its easier. Just hit F10 and it takes screenshot and you edit it in paint or Gimpshop and then upload it to Photobucket or Tinypic to share :)
    tumblr_inline_mw78cm2WhN1qajk9h.gif
    Thicker Than Thieves: A sim legacy story

• Options
    BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    renzilla wrote: »
    How do you put it into windowmode? Mine is full screen and it's driving me nuts. I have to keep shrinking it to look at pictures and then try to craft the Sims from memory. :S

From anywhere in the demo, click the three dots at the top right corner of the screen, click "Game Options", then you should see an option called "Display Type". Check out the options there: Fullscreen, Windowed Fullscreen and Windowed. Hope this helps.

Thank you! I had FRAPS open and the yellow numbers completely blocked the three dots. Derp. Lol.
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    ...........(¯`⋎´¯)
    ..........(¯` (❁)´¯)
    ............(_.⋏._)
    .(¯`⋎´¯)...(\ /)...(¯`⋎´¯)
    (¯` (❁) ¯)( . .).(¯` (❁)´¯)
    ...(_.⋏._)c('')('')...(_.⋏._)
    .......\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/
    ........¯\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/¯
    .......... \_____ /

I am downloading my TS4 CAS demo now!! \(^o^)/ *excited* Squeeeeeeeeee!! I cannot wait to play it (^‿^)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    kriskogramkriskogram Posts: 306 Member
    edited August 2014
    AlazarRazr wrote: »
    @kriskogram can you post pics of the sim in the center of your avatar? Also are they available to download?

Here are some of her looks :) (i prefer to keep my best sims for myself, you can always make a better looking sim :) )

2w20pxw.jpg

swxz4h.png
  • Options
    AlazarRazrAlazarRazr Posts: 120 Member
    kriskogram wrote: »
    @kriskogram can you post pics of the sim in the center of your avatar? Also are they available to download?

Here are some of her looks :) (i prefer to keep my best sims for myself, you can always make a better looking sim :) )

Ok :'( . She is very gorgeous though.
  • Options
    maddystar007maddystar007 Posts: 22 Member
    @renzilla You did a great job making over Juan! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Ok :'( . She is very gorgeous though.

Play around with the demo :) you will create much, much better sims and when i want to have them :D you can tell me the same "sorry my sims :D " Okay, what the heck we are here to share :D hahahha my ID on Origin is "kriskogram" :D:D
    swxz4h.png
  • Options
    @kriskogram I have created my fair share of sims so far. I just like seeing others creations as well. :)
  • Options
    dudesim02dudesim02 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    @kriskogram I have created my fair share of sims so far. I just like seeing others creations as well. :)

Go check her party wear :D hahahahh the combo of clothes and shoes is :D .... well u will see :D
    swxz4h.png
  • Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    edited August 2014
    @renzilla You did a great job making over Juan! :)

Thanks! I quite enjoyed it! The challenge allows me to make Sims that are totally different one from another. :)
    Post edited by renzilla on
  • Options
    ElyssandarielElyssandariel Posts: 556 Member
    BlindxSecrets: You can turn the numbers off in the FPS part of Fraps. Something like "Do not display" or hide display or something like that. I'd go nuts if I had to look at those numbers! :)
    tumblr_inline_mw78cm2WhN1qajk9h.gif
    Thicker Than Thieves: A sim legacy story

• Options

Go check her party wear :D hahahahh the combo of clothes and shoes is :D .... well u will see :D

I will as soon as I get home! (I'm visiting with my parents at the moment)
  • Options
    samuel695samuel695 Posts: 221 Member
    samuel695 wrote: »
    hey guys my name on origin and the gallery is samuel695! it would be awesome if you could fix my "Alex Turner" from Arctic monkeys! :( I tried and it's just sad haha. I couldn't get the nose or eyes right. The only easy thing was the mouth. But if you've already seen one then Can you give me the link? or you can download mine and go off of it, or start your own PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE :D Thanks! -sam
    MKpmQtH.png?1

• Options
    samuel695samuel695 Posts: 221 Member
    bumped since more people have the demo!
  • Options
    christelc1983christelc1983 Posts: 7 New Member
    Here's my sexy guy :)
    2rx8dc1.png
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    JVENN wrote:
    My latest creation...any guesses as to who it is :D
    AH%20face.JPG
    JVENN sweetie, I have just installed the CAS demo. I was looking for this sim in the gallery (I love her! ❤) but I cannot find her. Would you please upload her for me? I would be ever so grateful! (/^‿^)/ ❤ \(^‿^\) *ℓσνє αη∂ ɧυɢє ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*

rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    Wadebabe8Wadebabe8 Posts: 16 Member
    Chris Hemsworth
    4lm3qa.png
    Tom Hiddleston
    i1l4hx.png
    Benedict Cumberbatch
    2872fti.png
    Michael Fassbender
    30j1is6.png

Not my best sims since I'm still getting used to the mechanics, but good enough for my simself!
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I've just made my boyfriend and me. My boyfriend looks exactly like his sim self!

TS4CAS2014-08-1223-40-24-45.png

TS4CAS2014-08-1300-07-29-76.png

I'm so happy with these two!
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I figured it out, You have to have at least the Aspirations etc. before you can save. I did make a sim and have her saved I will see if I can post her here.
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I give to you...Dakota Envy.

TS4CAS2014-08-1300-31-46-67.png

TS4CAS2014-08-1300-31-39-85.png

TS4CAS2014-08-1300-31-51-69.png

A romantic artist.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji