Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unofficial Wishlist Thread.

Comments

• Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited June 2014
    BIG BUMP!! :mrgreen:

Have a lovely day everyone and welcome to anyone who is new here !! :D

PS: Updated my UWL list! :wink:
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited June 2014
    HI YJ and Duy, thanks for the bump. I hope you are both well. Have a great day. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited June 2014
    With the new venue out I thought I better update my list, and I encourage others to do the same! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the reminder Brighty, I hope lots of people are enjoying the new set. :) I would love to see some builds using those tent pieces. :)
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh yes, me too! Seeing how other people use it will help me decide if the venue is worth it. I just hate that clown fountain so much! :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I think that the stereo looks incredible, I could see myself using that a lot for community lots. I quite like the sandpit too. I agree that the clown fountain is a little garish though.

I love how this community can take one item and make it look incredible and unique in a 100 different ways. :)

Lots of love and hugs.
  • Options
    RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited June 2014
    Here ya go MC :mrgreen: :P

1. Which games do you have? All of them except Katie Perry's Sweet Treats

2. What store content do you own? A lot O.O

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? All except for Roaring Heights, Lunar Lakes & Sunlit Tides. Erm, any really. I like them all for different reasons :P

4. CC, yes or no? Either, I love CC as long as it's clean haha

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? I love really pretty sims, with a unique kinda twist to them. Big houses with lots of space for artsy things. I'd actually really like a large modern home. Also I've been wanting to play on a farm build too (contrast to modern I know)

6. Favourite Colours? I love pink, purple and black.

7. Dislikes? Not mad on the colour green or orange unless used tastefully. Not a fan of overly busy patterns either.

Extras: I tend to play big families, so space is kinda essential. I tend to prefer more modern builds, though I am open to more rustic builds too, just nothing too dark. I like my homes to feel lived in so things like clutter is a must :P but tastefully obviously :mrgreen:

Hope that's alright??

x
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you so much for doing this for me Rosie. :mrgreen:

• Options
    DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited June 2014
    I've been working on a little something for two simmers, because I just know that both of them will appreciate it, (their UWL's matched up so well for this build I couldn't pick one, so I made it with Both in mind!) and I hope they don't mind sharing :oops:

For TnT_Terry & Bookwom742:

Aviendha

AviendhaCover_zps3b0d7f25.jpg
    (more pics in exchange link!)

Thanks for all of your kindness, you are such great friends!
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited June 2014
    Daelia wrote:
    I've been working on a little something for two simmers, because I just know that both of them will appreciate it, (their UWL's matched up so well for this build I couldn't pick one, so I made it with Both in mind!) and I hope they don't mind sharing :oops:

Aviendha

AviendhaCover_zps3b0d7f25.jpg

It's beautiful! And of course I don't mind sharing with Terry! I love it! Off to go add it to my game now! Really love all the greens, blended with the neutrals...great combo! *giant hugs* Ty so much!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    That is such a great gift hun. :) I am sure that they will love it. :)

• Options
    friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited June 2014
    i want to try and make a few sims for brighty. the one i made for jedi was definetly quirky. who ever heard of getting promoted when your not wearing clothes.
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2014
    I don't believe I have stopped by here before but I couldn't resist taking a peak. I think it a really sweet idea and to be honest..creating in game takes a really long time and a lot of personality and hard work goes into making gifts..I just love it the idea so much.

Anyways just popping by to say hi and keep up the good work, oh and to say that I too hate that clown fountain..who ever designed that needs to stop looking towards Pennywise the clown for inspiration as it's simply terrifying.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    I don't believe I have stopped by here before but I couldn't resist taking a peak. I think it a really sweet idea and to be honest..creating in game takes a really long time and a lot of personality and hard work goes into making gifts..I just love it the idea so much.

Anyways just popping by to say hi and keep up the good work, oh and to say that I too hate that clown fountain..who ever designed that needs to stop looking towards Pennywise the clown for inspiration as it's simply terrifying.

I am really glad that you stopped by hun. :) I would love to see your UWL. :) Thanks for the kind words. I am glad that you get the importance of and how special in-game gifts are.

Lots of love and hugs.:)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    i want to try and make a few sims for brighty. the one i made for jedi was definetly quirky. who ever heard of getting promoted when your not wearing clothes.

I am sure Brighty would love some of your quirky sims hun. :)
  • Options
    friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited June 2014
    finished one sim hes uploaded just working on link. as usual. not a computer geek like liam
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I'm sure I'll had one sooner or later :)

Awww I like Liam ;)
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited June 2014
    Daelia wrote:

Aviendha

OMG Dealia, I am sitting here in tears of joy,I can't believe you did this :shock: And that you made this for both Bookie and I to share makes it even more special, as I count her a special friend just like you ;) This is amazing,I can't wait to play this in game and I already have a perfect spot picked out for it in Twinbrook as I think it will suit it perfectly. I am totally gobsmacked, seriously girl you are such a giving and kind hearted soul of a friend, thank you from the depths of my heart :D 8) I deleted the img code in the above quote, as to not break the thread.

87.jpg
    Yourself-Hugged-.jpg

edit removed pic link
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hey Mc. Just thought that I would drop this by..

1. Which games do you have? All of them except Katie Perry's Sweet Treats

2. What store content do you own? Hmm not that much to be honest but probably too much to list. Here is two that might help..Circus set and the Cow plant springy.

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? All except for Lunar Lakes & Sunlit Tides. Erm, any really. I mainly play in Hidden Springs, I don't even have a valid reason why but I do need to be pushed to try out different worlds.

4. CC, yes or no? I am not a fan of cc, it ruined my game. :(

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? Hmm I would love a play ground community for the local kids. Its something that I can never find in the game and I really think it would be super adorable..with the springy things, a sea saw and swings ect..I think it would make me want to have kids in my game save.

6. Favourite Colours? Hmm..for a play ground? Kid colours would be awesome..pastels preferably.

7. Dislikes? Dark colours..but red is my least fave colour.

Extras: I love greenery, small trees and flowers and I loved the ground to be painted..like under the swings chairs wouldn't be lush green because of all the scrapping so painting dirt there to give it more of a realistic look would be appreciated.

Hope thats ok, mc.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks Shannen, I will add you to the list now.

I love textured ground too, all of my builds have dirt under the swings and so on lol. :)

• Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited July 2014
    Updated my WL! :lol: Grandmothergames totally suprised and spoiled me! :oops: :mrgreen:

I also wanted to say that i had created a gift for friend... :) Bıt unfo i am unable to upload anything to exchange... :oops: Sorry!

mcsnjb, should i post pics here first? or should i wait till i fix the issue...hopefully ^^"

Shannen, thanks for joinging!! Welcome!! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Sweetie it is completely up to you. If you want to tease us all with some pics first that is completely fine. :)

I look forward to seeing what you have created, and I hope that it doesn't take too long for you to fix your uploading issues. :)

P.S. Thanks to Grandmothergamer for spoiling duy. :)
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited July 2014
    Welcome Shannen! It's great to have you here on the UWL with us :D
  • Options
    Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    edited July 2014
    I updated my UWL :D Welcome Shannen :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the updates guys. :)