Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share

Comments

• Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited April 2014
    Yay! :D I got to be helpful! :D Thanks! :D
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited April 2014
    2rqf3o0.jpg

Rafael: "Miss Vynn, surrrely, you don't belief that a hyose can be currrsed?" Rafael chose to focus on that particular detail so he didn't think too hard about how tempting the rest of the offer was. He knew he wanted to. He knew he shouldn't. Ironically, it was the intelligence she was joking about hiding that tempted him the most.

2d7g9ye.jpg

Deedee: "Is that a no? That's a no, isn't it? That's the third no. Fair enough, at this point it's up to you, because I only ask three times. Actually, Mr. Z, I know for a fact a house can be cursed, because if I wanted to, I could do it myself. However, I only say that house is cursed as a sort of shorthand. Everyone says it's cursed, but not everyone knows what's really going on. I could tell you, but you're still so new, you won't believe me."

2u8f51y.jpg

Rafael: Was she crazy? Was this some sort of game they played on newcomers to the town? "Vhat is rrreally goink on?"

287luab.jpg

Deedee: "The house you are living in isn't actually cursed in the sense of being a place of bad luck; it is owned by an evil witch who is not dead, and the town keeps declaring her dead and selling her house...when she comes back, she kills whoever is there for being in her house. You, being from Russia might find it of interest that the witch whose house you are in was the inspiration for the legends of Baba Yaga."
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    edited April 2014
    wickichick wrote:
    MayaRose1138: The Glover family are attractive sims..I think it is a nice approach
    to how you are going to set this up...by the time you get your green haired green
    eyed baby you will have a feel for this family and be emotionally invested in them
    it will also give the heir a bit of background.

Definitely :) I get the feeling there might be a lot of sims in that family tree!!
    wickichick wrote:
    MayaRose1138: The prom update. Yay!
    Well it looks like the prom was all that for Rowan, crowned king, won a dance
    contest and got into not one, but three fights. Then he got the girl the next
    night. He was on a roll. The first kiss, a monumental moment in a person's life.
    Jolene is a pretty girl, Rowan is a lucky guy.

Olivia was crowned queen, this family hit the jackpot where prom is concerned.
    She learned how to drive, after prom? LOL, most kids would be too tired for that.
    She looks stunning in her prom attire.

Thank you :) Rowan has just grown into an adult and life still looks pretty good for him. His girlfriend has aged into a young adult too so hopefully I'll be able to get them engaged before he gets kicked out of the house! Oh, and he just learnt to drive :)

All my sims that have been to prom so far have been crowned queen or king. I have to wait a few more kids down the line to see what happens when I get to all the triplets or twin girls so see whether there's a tie or a fight over the crown :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Zabeth0 wrote:
    Mayarose: Prom is such a pain in my games. I've had them change into outerwear in between the limo and the front door, and if I stop to change them to prom clothes, they don't go to the prom...I've had them not pick each other up...I've had one run home and refuse to go. Honestly, I have less problems with arranging weddings than prom. So, it's fun to know that sometimes they come out okay. :D

I get them changed at about four o'clock and then they stay that way even after they come home! The next set of prom kids will be three boys and a girl, so it will be interesting to see how many fights the boys pick :) I haven't arranged a wedding yet but I'm going to within the next week - I finally got Taylor a boyfriend!!!!!! They will get married when Rowan moves out.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Hi!
    @MayaRose1138 - In case you're still having problems placing lots in Hidden Springs, are you're sure the empty lots are actually empty? They might have something on them that causes the game to think the lot is occupied. Happens all the time. Skye looks quite nice with her new hairstyle! I like that one! Coco and Iris aged up well, too! Colorist40 gave you some nice hairstyles!

I haven't been back to that game to try but I'll try and bulldoze anything that won't let me put a lot on there. It's the commercial lots I have the most trouble with, especially like the military base that's pretty big.

Colorist did give me some lovely hairstyles :) I love the plait and it suits Skye perfectly. I don't want to give any of her sisters the same hairstyle though so I'll look for one of the other girls to give it to.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    @MayaRose1138 - Ah, prom! Rowan looks excited for it. Rowan and Jolene look like a cute couple! Congratulations to Oliva on being voted Prom Queen! Also for learning to drive. I'd think Rowan would be itching for that, too. As for your Glover family, congrats to all the Sims who aged up! It's always nice to see pictures as they grow up, which they do so fast!

Rowan had a ball :) And he's hopefully going to propose to his girlfriend before he moves out of home but he won't be living at home after he graduates. Hmm... I wonder if I play him at some point whether the blue hair will come out in the next generation since he doesn't have it?

I know, they grow up so fast so I haven't really had time to get attached to them, but I knew that going in to the game. I can't get good action shots yet so you will all just have to put up with the wardrobe pics :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:
    @MayaRose1138 Rowan deserved to be prom king as gorgeous as he is.
    :shock: He was in three fights? What did he do? lol Did he start em? lol
    Wow a man's man. Three fights and getting the girl all in the same night ha ha ha.

Olivia had a busy night prom queen and learning how to drive. They sure grow up fast.

Gwen seven girls and four boys. At least she has more girls than boys. I love girls. You can do so much more with them in CAS.

Yep when the game won't cooperate with you cheat ha ha ha.

I think Rowan started one when another boy tried to take his girl, then he got involved when someone didn't like the fact he won the dance contest, and I forget the third one! But I think he won them all :)

I'm going to give the game one more chance and then I'm going to cheat :) I hope it's not boys because they don't seem to inherit the fancy hair at all!
    @MayaRose1138 Olivia you are very pretty. I think Jamison is a cutie.

Somehow they are twins, but I can see a difference. It might be the skin tone. You can tell they are different though slight.

Harrison you need to cut that mop of hair lol. Can't see your lovely eyes.

Renaming the kids. I hope they don't get confused :lol: . I love how you name them based on hair color. Hi Amber and Ginger you two are adorable.

I think it is neat how you plan ahead for your sims. Me nah lol. I just find someone and if they are good looking enough I hook them up lol.

I can't wait to see more pics of the other families of the heirs/heiresses.

Good luck on Gwen getting that green haired heir lol.

I like having plans :) And I like doing the whole genetics thing with the different features to see what gets inherited (see Taylor's new children for an example). With Gwen's kids, I'm going for colour names at the moment but ones that would also fit into a steampunk culture.
    @MayaRose1138 Yeah please download. Those that want then can get them without begging "raises hand guiltily" lol, and those that don't no worries lol.

I tried but had no luck. Will try again tomorrow and see if I can work out whether it was anything I was doing wrong.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    @Celiria and @TadOlson: Thank you both for your compliments. I know I don't get time to always comment on your updates but I do enjoy them too :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    A quick update for tonight. I created a new guy for Taylor to fall in love with, and they very quickly hooked up. They are going steady and Taylor will ask him to move in when Rowan moves out.

Meet Kaiden Mitchell:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    He has yellow eyes too, although they don't show up well in that photo.

He has given Taylor three lovely baby girls - an all girl set of triplets, which was a surprise given I didn't use any cheats for this and all the other sets without cheats had a boy. I so wanted a girl with Kaiden's hair but no such luck.

First was Ebony, with a surprise shock of black hair - where that came from, no-one knows!!!
    screenshot_original.jpg

Then Bluebelle, who got her father's wide yellow eyes and dark skin.
    screenshot_original.jpg

And finally River, whose face looks very much like Ebony's but the colouring is all different :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

No yellow hair! Oh well, Taylor will have to try again :)

Auburn aged up very nicely. The game said that he hadn't been looked after properly so now I'm thinking he might have missed out on a few things like reading or something, but I'm sure he learnt to walk and talk, etc. Oh well :(
    screenshot_original.jpg

Then Sapphire and Cedar aged into teens. I shortened Cedar's hair as the curls don't suit him now. But all the girls have been lovely so far - the boys haven't been too bad either :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

And finally Rowan became a young adult. I'll wait till he graduates and then he'll have to leave home. Hopefully, after proposing to his girlfriend :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

This is an action shot from when Taylor went into labour. Kaiden was there and watched for a minute but then lost interest and went to play on the computer. Rowan and Cedar were no help whatsoever, and Sapphire seemed to be yelling at them to do something!
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited April 2014
    Well pretty much everyone guessed this one, but there can only be one winner.

screenshot_original.jpg

Meet Titus.

Titus's mother is

screenshot_original.jpg

Antonina

The winner is TadOlson. I will check out your wishlist to gift you. Since the last time I was going to gift you had no special requests I have decided to just go and pick from it. Hope you don't mind.

• Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited April 2014
    Daily comment time

Page 207

@BlueCrayon: Nice pictures, Craig playing with Eden is so cute :)

@IceCreamFever: Great picture

Page 208

@Nik: Awww, your making me blush :oops: I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter.

Page 209

@TadOlson: Nice pictures

@Zabeth: Oooo, interesting twist. It will be interesting to see how Rafael copes with this witch :)

@MayaRose: Nice pictures

and thats it for comments.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    screenshot_original.jpg

Meet Adam. Who is his mother?

screenshot_original.jpg

This is the father James.

screenshot_original.jpg

Mother number 1 Cynthia

screenshot_original.jpg

Mother number 2 Antonina

screenshot_original.jpg

Mother number 3 Rachelle

screenshot_original.jpg

Mother number 4 Kenya. I think it is only fair to mention that Kenya is the daughter of mother number 2 Antonina.
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited April 2014
    I think Adam's mother is Antonia
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Zabeth0 wrote:
    2rqf3o0.jpg

Rafael: "Miss Vynn, surrrely, you don't belief that a hyose can be currrsed?" Rafael chose to focus on that particular detail so he didn't think too hard about how tempting the rest of the offer was. He knew he wanted to. He knew he shouldn't. Ironically, it was the intelligence she was joking about hiding that tempted him the most.

2d7g9ye.jpg

Deedee: "Is that a no? That's a no, isn't it? That's the third no. Fair enough, at this point it's up to you, because I only ask three times. Actually, Mr. Z, I know for a fact a house can be cursed, because if I wanted to, I could do it myself. However, I only say that house is cursed as a sort of shorthand. Everyone says it's cursed, but not everyone knows what's really going on. I could tell you, but you're still so new, you won't believe me."

2u8f51y.jpg

Rafael: Was she crazy? Was this some sort of game they played on newcomers to the town? "Vhat is rrreally goink on?"

287luab.jpg

Deedee: "The house you are living in isn't actually cursed in the sense of being a place of bad luck; it is owned by an evil witch who is not dead, and the town keeps declaring her dead and selling her house...when she comes back, she kills whoever is there for being in her house. You, being from Russia might find it of interest that the witch whose house you are in was the inspiration for the legends of Baba Yaga."

Ooh interesting Deedee is a witch hey? She says she could tell him because he won't believe her, but then she tells him? I suspect there is more to this story. Why does the evil witch leave, the townspeople declare her dead, sell her house and then she comes back? Something just sounds off here, but maybe it is just me. I googled Baba Yaga, and I found it fascinating. Basically a sorceress from Slavic folklore. Wow if this witch is the inspiration from this legend, I wouldn't mess with the witch by selling her house, much less continue to live there. Rafael you need to move now, being suspicious he won't believe her, but ironically it his suspicion that should warn him the house is dangerous. A house doesn't get a reputation for no reason lol. Look at the Amityville house for instance lol.

I find it interesting that Deedee knows about Baba Yaga. There shows her intelligence she would know the folklore of Rafael's heritage. I wonder if what she said will give Rafael pause? I know it would me, but he probably like I said will think she is messing with him.

Great update.
  • Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    edited April 2014
    This is my first time posting in the forums c: I'll try to get pictures of my sims up in the next couple days.
    @Colorist40 I think his mom is Antonina
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    25bunna wrote:
    This is my first time posting in the forums c: I'll try to get pictures of my sims up in the next couple days.

Welcome to the forums and this thread in particular. We always love new posters. If you don't know this is a contest and the winner wins 2.00 worth of stuff from their wish list. These babies ten left now lol, are posted on Mondays, and Wed. with the winners posted Wed. morning and Friday mornings. Everyone who guesses correctly gets a number and I roll dice. The first number to come up wins. Good luck hope I can gift you sometime.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I thought you all would be interested to see Fiona's grandmother and children she has had as I have been playing them for fun. I also had her loyal fairy woman have children with another man as well, and will post their children. If you aren't interested sorry lol.

screenshot_original.jpg

Melody Shukepoj Fiona's grandmother.

screenshot_original.jpg

Charles Girard her consort.

screenshot_original.jpg

Gregory Shukepoj

screenshot_original.jpg

Maribel Shukepoj

screenshot_original.jpg

Nikolai Shukepoj

screenshot_original.jpg

Tobias Shukepoj

screenshot_original.jpg

Victoria Shukepoj

screenshot_original.jpg

Harmony Brannon fairy servant of the queen.

screenshot_original.jpg

Ulysses Copeland her partner.

screenshot_original.jpg

Marnie Brannon

screenshot_original.jpg

Peony Brannon

screenshot_original.jpg

Turner Brannon

Well that is it. I hope you liked seeing them. I will have an update on Anson, sometime this evening I suspect and Fiona by tomorrow. For Celiria I hope to have Hulin's updated by Friday for sure.

Thanks all.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    25bunna wrote:

By the way need any help with posting pics or anything else let me know and I will help if I can. :-)
  • Options
    hamburgerfayehamburgerfaye Posts: 431 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh Im going with Antonia again! :D hahahahaha

For fun heres a pic of the wands I craft

awand_zpsc4f211f2.jpg

awannd_zps59e0d8cc.jpg

And a couple of photos of other items I made for my Coven premiere party :)

IMG_7198_zpsf02fecb6.jpg

IMG_7250_zps5da2217e.jpg

IMG_7282_zpsad58421c.jpg

IMG_7259_zpsf7a23f6c.jpg

4th of july bbq...

abbq_zpsed093d29.jpg

abbqq_zps890632bf.jpg

acoffincooler_zps92b0e385.jpg

Adventure Time premiere party...

adventimepartyroyaltart_zps04d6b867.jpg

adventimepartybaconpancakes_zpsd8e56449.jpg

And last but not least, true blood premiere party :D

atbparty_zps1f837ead.jpg

No people pics, so shouldnt be breaking a forum rule? :D

Ill be on later for some more comments (Im on pg 170 finally LOL! Geez, Ill never catch up!) and possibly post some more from one of my households. Off to do homeschool with the kidlets and try to clean this house some! Its a WRECK! Not to mention, my Abby puppy smells like a deuce hahahahahaha :mrgreen:

Have a great one yall!
  • Options
    hamburgerfayehamburgerfaye Posts: 431 Member
    edited April 2014
    Quick "A Poly Story" preview...

Looks like the deuce is gonna hit the fan!

7ff6eaa4-f32c-4cd9-9404-19056495c599_zps7b4108d2.jpg

Rainbows and sunshine, right?

No?

Well, at least there will be babies!

Screenshot-13777_zps76963fac.jpg
  • Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited April 2014
    25bunna: Hi and welcome to our thread. It's always fun to have new simmers post and exciting to have a new story to read! Need any help? Please just ask.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    hamburgerfaye: Omg your parties look fabulous! No forum rules broken, I've seen simmers post pics of pets and other non-people type things.
    You are so good with themes too bad you can't turn that skill into a business. I really enjoyed the pics and those wands are really intriguing.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm gonna say that Adam's mother is Antonia.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    comments from page 207

Colorist: No, heavens no I don't mind if you combine my updates into one comment.
    I was thinking about what it might be like to fit into Mattie's shoes. LOL, she
    seems to be independent and yet she is also a people pleaser. The pizzeria is in
    the food court and now that Beth is moved back to Moonlight Falls she is happily
    running that business. Mattie wanted her mother to have peace with her past and
    then a sense of purpose and belonging. I think Beth said it best when she remarked
    that running the pizzeria would help her in getting to know the people in the town
    and give her a place in the community. The bakery more/less has done the same for
    Mattie. It has given her time to reflect on things and in keeping with her personality
    she gets involved rather quickly with those she gets to know.
    Will she give up on her dreams? No. However she is young and it's always fun to watch
    young people because they come out of the gate running and then stumble around a bit.
    Life hits you and sends you in multiple directions. I think it's a struggle in a sense
    but it also allows you time to get to know what it important to you and how making
    snap decisions isn't necessarily a good thing.
    Annie Nix has become a good friend to Mattie and it's a relationship born first out
    of Mattie's fascination with her. While in Vampuric classes Mattie learned how it
    was Annie who led the children through the portal during the Dragon attacks.
    The relationship with Ivy has been slower coming...Ivy is always pulling Adam back
    to work and so without too much awareness of why, Mattie hasn't been overly fond of him.
    she gets to see a different side of him though while working at the bakery.
    I have done the same thing myself. When we first meet someone we only have what they
    look like to judge them by and people are very much influenced by that first take on
    a person.
    I just love reading your comments and often I find inspiration for my story by doing so
    and want to say Thank-you.

Celiria: I bet working at Blondies Bar is going to be an interesting read. I think any
    situation where someone is going to be meeting a lot of new people opens the doors to
    many possiblities. Looking foward to it.
  • Options
    Baker9793Baker9793 Posts: 185 Member
    edited April 2014
    @wickichick I will be moving next June after i complete my associates degree. It was a great trip. After my cousins wedding and reception, I offered to baby sit all the young kids so the parents can go gamble and drink. I had to watch 7 kids, 6 were under the age of 7! IT was a fun night to say the least.

As for commenting on everyone's stories, it is almost the end of the semester and I wont have a lot of time to comment on everyone's story. Just know that i have read every story and they all are looking great!

Sorry
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top