Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unofficial Wishlist Thread.

Comments

• Options
    scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited February 2013
    Nathalie19740 I just wanted to let you know your photos are not showing up :cry: I don't know if you removed them or maybe the site is just acting up but I thought you would want to know. I can't wait to see them because they sound so cute. :)

Thanks for posting your Unofficial wishlist! Also you might want to add a few things such as if someone wanted to make a build for you, would that be something you would like or would you like a sim or pet made for you to use in game? If so what size of lot, what kind of house do you like as far as size, & what type of sims or pets do you like. If you just like to be surprised & love everything you can put that too. :mrgreen:

Mcsnjb I hope it is ok that I posted this. :oops: If not just let me know & I will edit it. I was just thinking what people might like to know when they are working on making an unofficial gift for someone. :D
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited February 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    The list is updated, I have a couple of things to finish off in RL, and then this thread will receive my full attention as it deserves. :) I have a couple of fun ideas up my sleeve, that I just need to work the details out for. I will e-mail you about them Bam in the next few days. :) I would love to e-mail you too Scrappy, but I don't have your e-mail (well I can't see it if I do lol), however, if you want to e-mail me (addy in the about me section), feel free to do so. :)

Thanks to all of you who have helped out, it means a lot. :)

Can't wait to hear your awesome ideas! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited February 2013
    Nathalie19740's photos are showing up for me.

EDIT- Never mind! I refreshed twice and they are gone now.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited October 2013
    sunsetsorbet's unofficial wishlist

1. Which games do you have? Currently all EPs up to Island Paradise, and 6 SPs: Decades, Diesel, High End Loft, KP Sweet Treats, Master Suite,& Outdoor Living. (I have limited editions for Pets, Supernatural, University Life, and Island Paradise, and I have the Katy Perry edition of Showtime; plus I have the Origin bonus for Pets, Island Paradise, and Decades.)

2. What store content do you own? This stuff

3. Which [store] worlds do you own? All except for Lunar Lakes

Which is your favourite? It's so hard to choose! Hidden Springs was my first so it has a special place in my heart. I love the green townies--gives it character. Lucky Palms & Sunlit Tides are both gorgeous, but I haven't fully explored them yet. :-) (I also love that Aurora Skies is supposed to be eco-friendly, but I haven't fully explored that one yet either.)

4. CC, yes or no? No CC.

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist?

* A combination community garden with greenhouse, farmer's market, and arboretum.
    * Community lots. Different ones for different activities: roller skating, bowling, rock climbing, arcade games, etc, etc. Other community lots themed to different towns.
    * A bar like this for Sunlit Tides or Isla Paradiso. (I put in a request with the DNA team for this one)
    * Eco-friendly housing. Maybe a factory converted into housing like a Brownfield. (Interiors I like modern, but with natural elements.)
    * Houseboat with starter house budget.

If it helps, here is my "letter" for the Sunny Days Gift Exchange with some more ideas for wants.

6. Favourite Colours?
    * Personally, my favorite color is turquoise, but I tend to dress my sim whatever their favorite color is.
    * For housing interiors, I like neutrals (ex: wood floors, wicker rugs, beige couches) and then pops of color in the accessories or maybe on the walls to liven things up.

7. Dislikes?
    * Fabrics with "seams", where the picture doesn't blend from one edge to the next.
    * I'm also not really into playing different time periods. No Victorian, no 80s, no future, etc. I keep things current.
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited February 2013
    Hi guys.

Scrappy, feel free to say whatever you want to say on here. :) I am a very relaxed about things like this, if you think it is helpful say it lol. :)

I just don't think you are allowed to post an e-mail address on the forums, the about me section is ok though, as far as I am aware. :)

Nathalie's pictures were showing when I updated the list, but they have gone for me too now. It's a pity, because they were wonderful pictures. :)

sunsetsorbet, I will add you to the list now. :) Thanks for taking the time to fill it out. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Just popped in to say hello to everyone!
  • Options
    DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited February 2013
    I have been working on a couple of gifts for someone with an UWL here. I am This ) ( close to done!! All I really have left is picture editing (which for me is truly 'the hard part' >.< so bear with me, this could be a bit :XD: ) and then they'll be up on the exchange with a post here to reveal who's UWL 'got to me'... 8) Stay tuned ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Dear Jillyson_Twozaks_1,

I saw on your UWL that your CAS doesn't like to cooperate with you, and I can totally sympathize with that because MY game would give me Such problems with the same thing.
    Well, I'm not on That computer anymore as it turns out, and this one that I confiscate from hubby plays my game 10x better than my dinky thing could, so I decided to share my new-found ability to play in CAS with you! :mrgreen:
    Besides, I've seen you all over the forums and well you seem to always have a Jilly-on nice things to say where ever I lurk!! (see wut I did thar? jillion hehe)

Anyhow, I read your UWL, you say you'd like a household of sims with drama and interesting back story. I'm not usually very good with stories in general but I tried my darnedest for ya! I also did a touch of page stalking and figured out you are fond of supernaturals...

(PICS ARE LINKS!! :) )

So I made for you:

Tall Tales
    TallTales_zps0edec43c.jpg

Harlo has much to learn in the ways of witchcraft, since he only a year ago became a witch. It happened through a wish Gene granted before he freed the genie from a lamp he'd found while out on a jog back then... Gene hasn't been spending much time discussing magic with Harlo lately though because he's been too busy with his girlfriend and their surprise son, that child is quite rambunctious. Good thing he's great with kids, conjures meals from thin air, and cleanups are a snap... Alexi hadn't been very close friends with Harlo before Gene came into the picture, since he wasn't quite her type. She loves all things supernatural and was instantly quite smitten with Gene and they've been dating since before little Maddock was a twinkle in her eye; but she gets restless & she's concerned that her boyfriend is starting to suspect Maddock's not his son... Maddock has a creepy raggedy doll he adores a tad much... What drama lies ahead, will they live happily ever after? (No CC) by Daelia =D

They're fairly fresh-from-CAS, I did play them up for a few sim hours for relationship purposes, but other than that, they're brand new!

Heads up!! I have noticed a bug that I can repeatedly replicate with them, I think it has to do with mods because when I take them out it's Fine! But if Gene should turn blue and don a genie outfit (it also changes his features >.<) then simply EVICT them and replace them from the BIN without reloading the town. (doesn't matter what method you use when moving them in after the eviction)... OR just set them up without mods installed and save and then go back n put them back in if you like.

To get a peek at them in a lil more detail I'm also uploading their CAS's..
    This household consists of:

A Witch: Harlo Quich
    HarloQuich_zpsdf8f181d.jpg
    Harlo Quich is a Friendly Witch with a pretty Good Sense of Humor to him. He's the Athletic type that Loves the Outdoors. & gets Artistic in his downtime. He's a Libra who likes his Firecracker Shrimp spicy, his Dark Wave to be pumped loud, and his favorite things the color Red. Becoming Super Popular shouldn't be a problem for him, but with such an active lifestyle, will he find 'the one' for him? (No CC)

A Genie: Gene Digeon
    GeneDigeon_zpsb38d1afa.jpg
    Gene Digeon is a Genie w/ a Friendly, Nurturing disposition. He's a bit of a Perfectionist and likes tidy surroundings, but is also Clumsy so overdoing things can sometimes work against him. He's Easily Impressed w/ Soul music, & as far as he is concerned Cheesesteak & Lime tea is the stuff of magic. This Sagittarius dreams of becoming a Professional Author somday so he can raise children fulltime with a special gal. (No CC)

A Human: Alexi Bitere
    AlexiBitere_zpsd965e714.jpg
    Alexi Bitere, though quite a Couch Potato, is a very Friendly gal. She's a Virgo and a Great Kisser, but she's mostly a Supernatural Fan, magical sims & mystical things make her extra Excitable. Her favorite color is Turquoise, most desired dish is Sushi, & Songwriter lyrics make her swoon. Will she become the Master Romancer she thinks she can be, or can a magical romance settle her down? {UNLOCK MAKE-UPS b4 switching outfits!} (No CC)

& A Werewolf cub: Maddock Bitere
    MaddockBitere_zps4d7e3ba3.jpg
    Maddock Bitere is fairly Friendly for a Werewolf cub, which he didn't get from his mother's side. Hip Hop gets him hyper and when the Heavy Sleeper gets tuckered out he'll just sleep through whatever. Spaghetti with Green dye is this little Gemini's favorite! (No CC)

But! That's not all... I was concerned that they might have a hard time finding a place that suits their needs... So I made them a home! Now it's kind of big, I meant to put it on a 30x30 buuut I was a doof and centered the house too much and had no room for Harlo's broom arena and well we couldn't have ThaAaAat!
    You said in your UWL that you like Victorians, but uh, I am honestly as a loss for how to accomplish that effect, but I Hope this modernish victorianesque is close enough :oops:
    I also figured you might have fun with this house since you can't CAS, maybe you can enjoy redecorating the house or something, or maybe you like it as is but I just kind of threw it together with intentions of letting you make it your sims' own :) (you don't mind 'freerealestate' -ing them in do ya? :oops: )

The Modernish Victorianesque Home
    ModernishVictorianesqueHome_zps07663db9.jpg
    Multi-story home w/ 5BR, 5Bath; 1st floor= Foyer, LR, KCH, DR, Bath, Office/Spare Room & Nursery, Stairhall (based on blueprints), Parking for 2 cars +veranda & small back porch, Fenced back yard, 2nd floor= open entertaining game loft, Bath (3rd story= 3BR's 2Bath) 4th= a small empty attic, and it has a sunken foundation Cellar w/ Hobbies. +empty spare room, has Lockable 'gate-columns'. There's some landscaping/painting. Just a basic spread ;) ($165,026) Make this home your sims' own. (No CC)

I hope you like! :XD:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Those gifts are amazing Daelia, and have obvioulsy taken you a lot of time and effort to create. :) I'm off to rec them now. :)

I'm sure Jillyson is going to love them, I can't wait to see her reaction. :)

Thanks so much for putting a smile on my face. Lots and lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Very creative house and family, Daelia! :thumbup:
  • Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited February 2013
    Awesome sims and home, Daelia! What a great gift :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Daelia those are great sims & a beautiful build. I rec'd both of them. It was really nice of you to make such a wonderful gift. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    They really are fantastic builds, I put a link to them on the first page too. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Awwhh :oops: :XD: Thanks y'all!!
    I had fun making them and testing them all out, and am pretty happy with the result. They play very well together, too, I think :mrgreen:

I hope Jilly likes them as much! :?:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Bump because Jillyson_Twozaks_1 is online. ^^
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited February 2013
    That's some great gifts Daelia! :D And for such a sweet and deserving simmer! ^^
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to leave a note on Jilly's page so she knows to come here. :)

Lots of love and hugs to you all. :)

Bam/Scrappy I sent Envi an e-mail about the ideas I have had. :)
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited February 2013
    home-alone_zps7fecdd27.jpg

Oh my PLUMBOB!!!!

I can't believe this! Daelia, are you KIDDING me????

They are PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!! And that HOUSE!!! Seriously, my jaw is on the floor right now!

First, I have to tell you, I am having a really hard time in RL right now, and I you can't even know how AWESOME it made me feel to see this! With my game issues, I'm so behind on gifts I committed to make, and when I saw my name on Mic's thread, I had chest pain, panicking that I'd forgotten to build something I'd promised! Lol!

You could've knocked me over with a feather when I saw it was actually a gift for me! ME!

And this family! This wonderful, beautiful, messed up family! I want to hug each one of them! (and YOU too!)

And that HOUSE!!! It's GORGEOUS! And a broom areana, too! I just couldn't wait to load them all up and explore before I said something - I was going to EXPLODE! (and I think I may have! Sorry for the mess!) I've dl'd, REC'd and Fav'd. I'm going to install, then inhale my dinner so I can get into my game and place this glob of awesomesauce in my Moonlight Falls!

I seriously can't believe you did all of this for me!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

(I'll be back to comment more coherently soon! - edited for over excited spelling errors!)
  • Options
    Nathalie19740Nathalie19740 Posts: 570 New Member
    edited February 2013
    The Questions.

1. Which games do you have? I HAVE ALL GAMES UP TO 70,80,90...

2. What store content do you own? ALOT I LOVE ASIAN THINGS

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? WAIKIKI ISLAND FOR MY LAPTOP WHERE I HAVE TO LIVE OFF THE LAND (A SIMMER MADE IT) ON OTHER COMPUTER I USE MONTVISTA RIGHT NOW.

4. CC, yes or no? SURE!

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? ASIAN THINGS, ANYTHING FOR WALLS, CARPET OR CLOTHING WITH PICTURES FROM MY PHOTOBUCKET PAGE grumpybear88888. I LOVE CAREBEARS ESPECIALLY GRUMPY. I WOULD LOVE PHOTOS OF HIM WITH LIGHTING COMING FROM HIS CLOUDS. If you make buildings for me smaller size lots are better since I can place them almost any where but they would have to be multi-multi stories..lol

I DON'T MIND IF THE PHOTOS ARE NOT FOR IN GAME USE.

6. Favourite Colours? PINK, PURPLE, BLUE MIXED
    7. Dislikes? GREEN! AND FLOWERS unless they are orchids, canna lilies, or carnations.

Lets hope this brings the pictures back up..

nathalie_1_zpscb4821f6.jpg

nathalie7_1_zps093dc9eb.jpg

nathalie2_1_zps02354bd2.jpg

• Options
    ErinAwesome101ErinAwesome101 Posts: 676 Member
    edited February 2013
    anwsers:
    1. Which games do you have?
    outdoor living stuff, generations, seasons, supernatural, pets.

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite?
    none, really want sunlit tides

4. CC, yes or no?
    yes

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist?
    nothing :(

6. Favourite Colours?
    pink, blue, and red

7. Dislikes?
    the palace of versitile stuff
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    This thread is great. ^^
    I loved seeing the first gift and reaction.

@Nathalie19740- I can see your pictures. ^^
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    **HappyDance**!!!

happydance_stickpeople.gif?w=490

I'm so glad you like them Jilly! :) When I saw your UWL it was right at the time I was transitioning from my own now-dead computer to this one, and I came to the realization that my CAS Worked!! :-o I know all too well how frustrating CAS can be when it won't cooperate and crashes and just plain won't work!! :evil: So your UWL gave me the idea to test out my new-found ability _to_ CAS!
    I am sorry to hear that RL has been bringing you down, I know all too well how that can be myself lately, but I am glad that I could bring you a smile!
    I haven't had the means to store-gift much for a while and I like to hit random people who make Me smile when lurking around the forums, and since I can't really do that, I have taken up creating gifts when I can instead. This thread and another I can think of gives me great possibilities to do just that, while at the same time giving me inspiration to create things I normally wouldn't have thought to try, so it's also a learning experience for me and a challenge! :)

I hadn't realized I did the first gift posted up here?! :oops: Here's hoping others see the possibilities here and maybe we'll see some more roll in, this is too fun!

BTW thanks Blysscia & mcsnjb for drawing Jilly's attention to this, and to everyone for the compliments :mrgreen: I had tried to page-post @ her but couldn't get past the security settings... not an issue now tho :XD:
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I LOVE them! I try to stay active in only so many threads, because I tend to forget some if I have too many. Sadly, I'd forgotten this one - it's been a crazy month with so much going on here! (I actually had to skip Flash Mob this month. :( ) But you brought me back in the best possible way! I still have 1 contest, a surprise party gift, and 2 gifting angel gifts to make, but then I'm headed right back here to pay it forward!

Seriously, your timing was exactly perfect. On top of all the usual craziness, I had a really important job interview, and I'm super-stressed waiting to hear something.

I fell asleep with a HUGE smile on my face last night! I can't tell you how great that felt! You really are an angel!
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited February 2013
    Keep updating my unoffical wishlist. I can't stop.

Now, maybe y'all can get to know me a little better. :lol:
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ErinAwesome101, unfortunately if you don't have anything on your UWL, nobody can create a gift for you that you will like. :)

sunsetsorbet, feel free to update it as much as you like, so long as it is still your original post, the link on the front page will work, and everyone else will ba able to see it too. :)

It is great to see that this post is bringing joy and happiness to people, and making it easier for people to do so. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top