Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

++Pollux's Builds++ (Ice Skating Rink up now!)

PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member
edited August 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
So because I've recently begun posting my builds to the Gallery, I thought I would share them here too. Right now I've been working on a lot of community lots, but I hope to start making some houses to share, too. My first two builds will be posted in the comment right below this one. I welcome all feedback, and any helpful tips and tricks people can give me to become a better builder :)

All my builds can be found under my Origin I.D., PolluxSims.
Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
- Origin ID: PolluxSims -
Post edited by PolluxSims on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2018
    The Looking Glass is a glass restaurant with a lounge on top. 30 x 20 lot, CC-Free and playtested, place with MOO. View tray files on Tumblr.

tumblr_pctdsbtADc1xst0vgo3_540.png
    tumblr_pctdsbtADc1xst0vgo4_540.png
    tumblr_pctdsbtADc1xst0vgo1_540.png
    tumblr_pctdsbtADc1xst0vgo2_540.png
    tumblr_pctdsbtADc1xst0vgo5_540.png
    tumblr_pctdsbtADc1xst0vgo8_540.png
    tumblr_pctdsbtADc1xst0vgo6_540.png
    tumblr_pctdsbtADc1xst0vgo7_540.png
    tumblr_pctdsbtADc1xst0vgo9_540.png
    tumblr_pctdsbtADc1xst0vgo10_540.png

Rockin' N Rollin' is a retro-themed roller rink, built to give you nostalgic feels! Great for kids' birthday parties, complete with "skate rentals" (see last photo.) I feel like the screenshots for this build really don't do it justice, so I really suggest downloading it before you judge it. 30 x 20 lot, CC-Free and playtested, place with MOO. View tray files on Tumblr.

tumblr_pcrq14SUoo1xst0vgo1_540.png
    tumblr_pcrq14SUoo1xst0vgo6_540.png
    tumblr_pcrq14SUoo1xst0vgo10_540.png
    tumblr_pcrq14SUoo1xst0vgo2_540.png
    tumblr_pcrq14SUoo1xst0vgo7_540.png
    tumblr_pcrq14SUoo1xst0vgo8_540.png
    tumblr_pcrq14SUoo1xst0vgo4_540.png
    tumblr_pcrq14SUoo1xst0vgo3_540.png
    tumblr_pcrq14SUoo1xst0vgo9_540.png
    Post edited by PolluxSims on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    The two builds are very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of The Looking Glass Restaurant! The glass roofing looks very nice! The windows look great in the build. It looks a very nice light filled venue for Sims to enjoy dining there. The blossom tree looks very pretty. It is nice that there is an outdoors dining area also for Sims to enjoy eating meals outdoors at the umbrella covered tables in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the restaurant ! It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs have been set up for Sims to enjoy eating meals. The Sims will enjoy very nice views of the outdoors through the windows.The string lights look pretty on the walls. The aquarium is a nice touch in the room. The picture on the stairs wall looks very nice. Very nice upstairs lounge area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs listeming to radio or piano music in front of the fire. The flowers and cheery blossom plant looks pretty ! They will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The drinks shelves look great on the wall!
    Rockin and Rollin is a great roller rink venue! :) Very nice design and furnishing of the interior! The blue retro tables and chairs look great there! Sims will have fun skating on the rink. The colourful stars hanging from the ceiling and the arrow sign wall lights looks great! Very nice kids play and games room! The purple and circles wallpaper gives a great look to the room! Sims will have fun playing games in the game cubes or playing with the dollhouse. The skating shoes hirimg nook looks great!
  • Options
    StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    I really like The Looking Glass, what a creative idea. Good job on them both :)
  • Options
    @Storietime thank you so much, I'm glad you like it!
    @rosemow thank you so much for your comment! Every time you reply to something of mine it really brightens my day, I appreciate you pointing out all the details that you like!

Also I wanted to add that I've officially put up the tray files on both posts on my Tumblr, per request of someone who's been having issues with the Gallery since the update. So you can download them that way too, and I'll probably continue adding them with all my builds :)
  • Options
    The Roundabout is an outdoor ice skating rink with a gazebo and small cabin. 30 x 20 lot, CC-Free and playtested, place with MOO. View tray files on Tumblr.

tumblr_pd4a9vaah71xst0vgo1_640.png
    tumblr_pd49yrTP8s1xst0vgo2_640.png
    tumblr_pd49yrTP8s1xst0vgo10_640.png
    tumblr_pd49yrTP8s1xst0vgo3_640.png
    tumblr_pd49yrTP8s1xst0vgo1_640.png
    tumblr_pd49yrTP8s1xst0vgo7_640.png
    tumblr_pd49yrTP8s1xst0vgo9_640.png
    tumblr_pd49yrTP8s1xst0vgo8_640.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited August 2018
    The Roundabout is a very nice venue for Sims to enjoy visiting to go outdoors ice skating ! :) The large signage looks great, and it is nice that there are food stalls there for Sims to get some food and drink to eat whilst there. Very nice design of the gazebo! The white lit trees look pretty either sides of the gazebo. The design of the cabin is very nice. The flower cart is a nice touch outside for sim to see when coming to enter the cabin. Very nice armchairs sitting nook on the porch for Sims to sit and chat in the outdoors air. They will enjoy playing chess or doing artwork on the easel inside the cabin, and the fireplace will warm them up on a Winter’s day! The coat rack and grandfather clock are homely touches.
    The design of the build looks great! :)
  • Options
    JKaorinJKaorin Posts: 30 Member
    Wow I really love the colors you used in your builds. I'm always a big fan of bright colors and wish they had more items from the movie hangout pack.