Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What stuff pack concepts of The Sims 3 would like to inspire a Sims 4 SP?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    Movie Stuff
    I think movie stuff could open up a lot of possibilities. I have no idea how to make videos at all, but it could possibly be re-envisioned to create super-heroes and super-villains.
  • Options
    UglierPlacebo69UglierPlacebo69 Posts: 54 Member
    Master Suite Stuff
    Master Suite Stuff. While I loved 70's, 80's, 90's stuff, I adored all of the romance-esque themed clothing and furniture. Hope to see it return! <3
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    Master Suite Stuff. While I loved 70's, 80's, 90's stuff, I adored all of the romance-esque themed clothing and furniture. Hope to see it return! <3

I would enjoy more sleeping wear, but i also love decades themed clothing/ojects. It makes my game more real, seeing different styles walking down the street.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Master Suite Stuff
    We haven't had a bedroom/bathroom-themed SP yet. Also we need more underwear in the game, I don't think we have got any new underwear since the base game, and even in the base game there are very few options.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Fast Lane Stuff
    Because that would probably means we get cars.

Other than that, none of these because I want a stuff pack that would bring extremely cool Build Mode features.
    And I don't mean simple doors and windows, but architectural stuff that would really bring build mode to new heights.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Master Suite Stuff
    I say master suite not because we need a luxury bedroom set or bath set but because we need more lingerie and underwear.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    only the best stuff pack in existence of course. :smirk:

honestly, i'd like these store sets or something similar:
    tumblr_pbbuvxPatm1v707rto1_1280.png
    tumblr_pbbuvxPatm1v707rto2_1280.png
    tumblr_pbbuvxPatm1v707rto3_1280.png
    and all of the historical content (mainly 20s) they have on the store.

The CAS was nightmare inducing, but some of the decor items were great for decorating kids rooms, and I liked the three lots that were included (I turned the Cake Pleasure Dome into a dessert cafe using the Bistro Oven and the Bakery recipes from the Store).

Went with the Decades pack because we sould use more Midcentury Modern style furniture to go with what we got in Bowling Night Stuff. And I really miss that single-tile fireplace.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    Karon wrote: »

I would enjoy more sleeping wear, but i also love decades themed clothing/ojects. It makes my game more real, seeing different styles walking down the street.

I actually want one-piece sleepwear for adults, similar to the ones we have for toddlers/kids. Would have been great for Seasons; a family all wearing matching PJs opening their Winterfest gifts would have been cool. B) But I do want longer "granny" nightgowns for women and girls, among other sleepwear options. Parenthood did add a few more options at least.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Outdoor Living Stuff
    I voted for Outdoor Living Stuff, but I'm just as open to 70's, 80's and 90's Stuff, Town Life Stuff and Master Suite Stuff, since I used stuff from all of those packs in nearly every house I played (OLS for porches/decks, Decades for many objects and the mustache, TLS for lots of stuff, most notably home libraries, MSS for bedrooms and bathrooms).
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
    I was thinking today, how i would love decade stuff in the game. Victorian era clothing, jazz dance style, madonna's fan dressin style...
    I voted for Outdoor Living Stuff, but I'm just as open to 70's, 80's and 90's Stuff, Town Life Stuff and Master Suite Stuff, since I used stuff from all of those packs in nearly every house I played (OLS for porches/decks, Decades for many objects and the mustache, TLS for lots of stuff, most notably home libraries, MSS for bedrooms and bathrooms).

Outdoor Living was probably one of the best made sps from sims 3. I miss that type of stuff...