Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UI cheats extension

Hey folks,

Does anyone know how long the UI cheats extension folks take to update after expansions? I have seasons, and it totally borked the calendar UI (which is to be expected)
I also heard murmurs that we're getting a new cheat that will make this mod obsolete? Or am I going mad.

Comments

• Options
    MaggiedollMaggiedoll Posts: 241 Member
    It was updated yesterday.
  • Options
    MaggiedollMaggiedoll Posts: 241 Member
    Can't say exactly how updated it is, as not everything seems to work, but since the patch EVERYTHING is so glitchy that I can't really imagine what it would even mean to make things work, let alone how a modder could update anything to make it work when the rest of the game is barely working.
    My sims feet splash everywhere they go. I don't have seasons, so no weather. They just splash with every step anyway.
    And of course, "reset object" no longer works, so every bug that was minor before is now much bigger, since you can't reset the sim.

*shrug* quite frustrated. But anyway, it is updated, so far as seems reasonable.
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    It half works for me. I can cheat skills but I can’t cheat individual needs by clicking on the bar. Anyone else experiencing the same?
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    It half works for me. I can cheat skills but I can’t cheat individual needs by clicking on the bar. Anyone else experiencing the same?

The mod works for me, but then I don't have Seasons, so I can't really comment on why or why not it may or may not be working
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member

I have Seasons installed, this mod, MCCC and a bunch of other smaller tuning mods, and UI Cheats Extension is working fine for me. Do you have the latest version of the mod installed? The modder doesn't always change the version number so it's not always clear from that what the latest version is. Might be worth just redownloading and reinstalling.