Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sorry to sound mean and morbid BUT

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Do you use any mods? Some mods - like The Book Of Chaos - offer fun and exciting ways to kill off, torture, or just punish any Sim(s) that you've deemed unfit to live! >:)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    PikaKnightPikaKnight Posts: 19 Member
    You could lock the sim in the steam/spa room.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    Why not just go into CAS via the edit families and delete said sim? Since this game routinely culls sims, an 'executive action' shouldn't be a problem.

Easiest way for me. Especially done for some of the horrid looking townies. :)

Why take the fun out of it? >:)

true true :p
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    Is he an Elder? There is an easy way to kill an elder by over-exhaustion without cheats.
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Why not just go into CAS via the edit families and delete said sim? Since this game routinely culls sims, an 'executive action' shouldn't be a problem.

good idea

just for the record, I've never killed a sim before. (so spare me the little frowny faces like I am trying to kill a real person) *rolling eyes* I was hoping there was a way to just delete him....in sims 3 I could have him move out of the household. But I don't think you can do that in sims 4, so that is why I asked about killing him.

If you just want him out of the household, how about going into manage households and taking him out that way? Just a suggestion, then it means he doesn't have to die or be deleted. :)

Ok, I'll try that; thanks! :)
  • Options
    Pegasys wrote: »
    Is he an Elder? There is an easy way to kill an elder by over-exhaustion without cheats.

Yes, he is an elder. He runs around the house in his speedos. ugh

He isn't one of mine. I made a sim and moved her into this premade household. She is the caretaker of his kids. She wants to take over!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    I didn't have to kill that sim I was talking about the other day. I took someone's advice and just deleted him from the family in "manage households."

:)
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    A life spared.... kinda.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    There's a serial killer mod out there somewhere you can get which will allow your sim to just kill the guy themselves.
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Have them throw a Wienie Roast party. That's been known to set off a fire. Make sure, he gets too close to the flame. :open_mouth: Did I just type that? :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    This post is hysterical
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    I need to kill a sim. I've never done this before, but this one needs to go. I tried locking him up in a bathroom with no doors thinking he would starve, but he didn't.

how can I get rid of him??????

xD
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Simburian wrote: »

Easiest way for me. Especially done for some of the horrid looking townies. :)

Why take the fun out of it? >:)

They may be just 'pixel people', but killing a sim off, or just having them die of natural causes, is a definite downer. In TS2 both Carlos Contender and Pollination Tech 9 died of old age, but I had to bring them back. Game just not the same without those old coots. Maybe it's because in RL I've buried too many, am at an age where Grimmy is too close to being a visitor.
  • Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Here are some ways l've used to.....uh....release my sims to the afterlife:

1. Build a pool and place sim in pool. Either build a wall around the pool so they can't get out or delete all ladders so they ca't get out. They'll die in a couple of sim hours from drowning because they'll become too tired from swimming.

2. Simply use MC Command Center and either 'permanetley delete' a sim or 'kill a sim.' l like to kill them because with this option you can choose how they die (fire, drowning, laughter anger, etc.)

3. If you have the Laundry Day stuff pack, l realized if you don't clean the lint tray, it can cause a fire and if your sims is at the dryer when it happens, they'll catch on fire. I did extinguish my sim, but if you want to kill them, then don't extinguish them. They'll die by fire.

Good luck >:)