Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats youe favorite base game world

Corgis4life

Whats youe favorite base game world 144 votes

Williow creek
62%
icmnfrshtinahjalmarMrsTomato1018Sasquatch7imhappyThunderbat87elanorbretonAnmirlakerryemmiebethsimgirl1010drake_mccartyhannaaj22Ninoosimstilljustme2MindofyKiaraSims4ModsScorpina2009ichchenFlexono1ernesdo 90 votes
Oasis Springs
22%
LaBlue0314SikoahGraceStrangerthanMoon_WillowluthienrisingsafersaviourldmarkoJennyggSimplyJenAnthonydyerelelunicyiliekponiezMattieMayfairaaronjc123equuestmetalfenix_RafSo_MoneyEnkiSchmidtVentusMattCement 33 votes
Newcrest
14%
vancanuckfan86Sims2fanx0xcchant86Bagoas77Wiggles007sekojranacatloverplayerLizzychicagotaydevBlueSeaWavesLissyK9littlemissgogocatmando830ChadSims2Internal_ChaosNoree_Doreedogboy678MinguisseFlyvikixcLily_Noodle0204 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Oasis Springs
    Oasis Springs hands down. It's no Lucky Palms but I have a thing for desert worlds.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    Williow creek
    Not trying to be rude or anything but why would anyone pick newcrest?
    Corgis4life
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Williow creek
    They probably pick newcrest as some players tend to be great builders and probably the buildings they have create makes it feel like "Newcrest" if that makes sense lol
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Oasis Springs
    I love desert worlds. I love the wide-open feel to a desert. I also like the architecture and enjoy how deserts are usually associated with modern construction. I love the suburban feel of the world.

Personally, Willow Creek is kind of blah. It looks a bit swampy. Although it is not desolate like certain lots in Brindleton Bay and Windenburg. I can't stand the desolate lots. Some of them are all by itself and surrounded by trees.

I actually love Newcrest. I love the modern theme of it. It is rich looking and suburban. I also like that it has empty lots. I am building all my custom houses there.

Both Newcrest and Oasis Springs lack those desolate lots.
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Williow creek
    I just don't like deserts.
  • Options
    Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    Williow creek
    Willow creek for me. Not a fan of the desert theme
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Williow creek
    Willow Creek! I love how beautiful it looks!
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Williow creek
    I like Willow Creek the most. I guess I just love the idea of suburbia. Newcrest is nice but in my game is mostly apartments and multi family homes.
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Williow creek
    I like Willow Creek the most, mainly because it has the nicest looking starter homes.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Oasis Springs
    For me it's Oasis Springs because it's the most different for me from my own life. Looking forward to an Oasis Springs summer :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Newcrest
    New Crest, I’m definitely not a builder but it forces me to actually try to figure out a plan.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Williow creek
    Willow Creek for me. I placed my first family there years ago. 5TH generation of the same family still lives on the same lot. Little by little almost all Willow Creek got populated with extended family.
  • Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Newcrest
    For me, it's always been a tie between Newcrest and Willow Creek, but Newcrest won.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Williow creek
    It's a tie between Willow Creek and Newcrest for different reasons. Willow Creek because it has that New Orleans vibe, I've always wanted to see New Orleans (especially the French Quarter) and Newcrest because I can mold it to fit the theme of my game.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Oasis Springs
    For me it's Oasis Springs because it's the most different for me from my own life. Looking forward to an Oasis Springs summer :)
    I keep thinking of Sandy the Snowman that was patched in sitting out front during an Oasis Springs winter. :D
    DQ3eXDzVoAASd2k.jpg

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Oasis Springs
    Oasis Springs. Willow Creek is a little too storybook and Newcrest is, well, empty.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Williow creek
    I don't think I've had my sims ever live in Oasis Springs.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Newcrest
    Newcrest - I like how I can give the neighborhood whatever style I choose on each save file.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Williow creek

This question made me laugh haha. Personally, Newcrest is my second favorite after Willow Creek. It is pretty generic if looking at theme and scenery, the other two are more interesting. But I like the free space and buildings I've placed there.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Williow creek
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    I keep thinking of Sandy the Snowman that was patched in sitting out front during an Oasis Springs winter. :D
    DQ3eXDzVoAASd2k.jpg

Those flip-flop decorations are adorable. I love that they made sandmen instead of snowmen, so fitting
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Oasis Springs
    it was willow creek at some point, but i'm so tired of looking at it. i hardly use oasis springs so it is still fresh to me.
    plus i can build modern style homes in oasis springs, which are fairly easy because they are just fancy boxes. :#

newcrest is just a blander blank willow creek.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    Dallasking2018Dallasking2018 Posts: 73 Member
    Williow creek
    willow is cool cause i can put down the custom houses and it makes the whole thing nice
  • Options
    PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    Williow creek
    Willow Creek is where most of my sims lived when I only had the base game. I love Oakenstead lot (50x50) I usually bulldoze the premade house and build my own in there :)
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Newcrest
    Newcrest.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Williow creek

While Willow Creek is my favorite I love Newcrest because it's a completely blank slate. I also love the 50x40 lot size and would like to see more lots that size.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)