Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    FearlessButterflyFearlessButterfly Posts: 336 Member
    Yeah but if they are the original maxis hoods that are shipped with the game then they all have some degree of corruption before you even play them.
  • Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Yeah but if they are the original maxis hoods that are shipped with the game then they all have some degree of corruption before you even play them.

Yea, neighborhoods resetting themselves is not a symptom of neighborhood corruption to my knowledge. Or it have happened a lot more than it did. Until the OP stated what happened exactly, I thought I was the only one it had ever happened to.

And it's very very very rare for neighborhood corruption to reach that bad within less than a few Sim weeks when you only played a custom made family (I had used Belladonna Cove only for the premade houses and not to play the Sims there themselves). Mine also don't venture outside of the house often so the spread would have been very slow for the corruption. I had made a couple and they quickly got pregnant and had twins. The twins were toddlers when the neighborhood reset itself. That was the only family I had played in that neighborhood. Ever.
  • Options
    lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    I've made a quick search on google about Belladona Cove resetting itself ... And i've found at least two story similar to your story, never knew this could happened (this show the importance of backup) Oo'
    Unfortunately, i didn't see any concrete answer :/