Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Talk to me

hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
Currently in the hospital for the 7th time in less than a year due to lung diseases. My laptop is home because the ambulance brought me in yesterday with a temp of 104 and heart rate 145 and sky high pressure. I'm in here on bedrest and my mom cant bring my laptop till the morning so no simming.

So talk to me...how is everyone? How was your day? Summer plans? Any new news?

I'm sorry I'm just bored :s
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited June 2018
    Feel better soon!

I'm stuck in prison. I mean work. And it's a pretty rough day 2 of my favourite people left. Not as rough as being in the hospital though.

Also at the moment a couple coworkers are talking about these young people on their phones. So me. They're talking about me writing this. Lol oops. Just my haha moment for the day.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I saw Hamilton so that’s good.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Aw, nothing going on here, but hope you feel well soon!
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    SimmerInSpaceSimmerInSpace Posts: 3 New Member
    Aw I’m sorry, bummer man. It’s almost the end of the school year for me so I’m trying to get things done, sadly not much time for sims either
  • Options
    edemarsedemars Posts: 16 Member
    Hoping you get well soon.

Nothing too exciting for me except I am getting back into playing THE SIMS 3. I haven't even logged into these forums in decades it feels like. I have all these anniversary badges, but barely any posts. :lol:

Again, hoping you get better soon and you get to play with your laptop as well.
    Please help me out with my Wishlist at TheSims3.com! (username: edemars)
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Wow, that sounds really rotten! I hope you feel better soon.

Are you excited for Seasons?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    @Charliecheesenurgers
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Feel better soon!

I'm stuck in prison. I mean work. And it's a pretty rough day 2 of my favourite people left. Not as rough as being in the hospital though.

Also at the moment a couple coworkers are talking about these young people on their phones. So me. They're talking about me writing this. Lol oops. Just my haha moment for the day.

Oh tell them to hush up lol. I hate when my fave people leave or get moved cause then it sucks without them. Sounds like you got left with up right people. Yikes. And thank you.

@Charliecheesenurgers: How was it?

@Cupid: Thank you

@SimmerInSpace: Are you in high school or college? If college, what are you taking up?

@Edemar: Thank you my laptop is in route now lol. I miss Sims 3 but for some reason I kept getting error code 12 a lot which wouldnt allow me to save so I had gave up :neutral:

@mintycupcake: Thank you! Yes I am excited for I enjoy when they introduce new concepts to the game especially since Halloween and Christmas along with Thanksgiving are my fave holidays

2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Hey there @hunniboo1 I hope you're feeling better soon! Sending good vibes your way :)

I haven't got much going on in my life right now, but it's a beautiful day today here. The weather's becoming very late spring/summer like. It's very nice. I'm going to meet up with a friend today :)
  • Options
    YannoliYannoli Posts: 48 Member
    I saw Hamilton so that’s good.
    Lilsimsie is that you?