Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What the DUCK!!!

I would like to understand what technical error is this problem....Now let's take you back to May 24th as I finally was able to get to my computer to pre-order the sims 4 seasons my game began to update and as usual even though I moved the downloads and game files to a separate hard drive because it's bigger in size things still manage to download on my main hard drive the C: drive which is lower in it's amount to help with speed. So in The Sims mind there is no room sense the Main Hard Drive is Full. So the play button get's grey'd out and can't click it. In a panic knowing that was most likely the problem I clicked update game about a thousand times and repair game...I took some things off to clear space on my C: drive even though like I said I moved everything to the other hard drive and have origin set up to automatically put anything on the other hard drive and not my C: it helped the game fix itself and the play button became accessible this morning (May 25) when I finished doing that...after going to work and coming back I went to play it only to find all my save files GONE and my CC and the one MOD I have GONE!!! so why did all my stuff get deleted? I didn't delete any cache I just took things off that created space on the C: drive that I don't use and even lay a mouse pointer on the Sims... I have a back up save however it's was a save I made back in December so I am still missing a BUNCH.

Comments