Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does Skin Mods Need Updating After Patch?

I don't know if I should have put this in technical or here but here I am, after the last patch I had a lot of problems with my mods and my game, I had to get rid of all of them, but because the game wouldn't start, it kept launching and then getting stuck and never starting up, even when I got busy with something else for half an hour!

Anyway I was able to fix everything, by returning it to its default state! Anyway then I added back my saves, and it played, but then I added just skins only and some make up and though I came on, it crashed twice on me while I was still in CAS!

So then I took them out, and kept only two things, a skill mod and one that makes it possible to choose your sims gender preferences, which was also in with the skin and make up! And its working fine, no crashes or anything!

So my question is, do skins and make up need updating? I mean I know something those other two things I mentioned do, but they're not messing with it, even though they are pretty old and I have all ep, gp, and sp , along with the latest patch! But they don't give me any problems at all!

So why would skin or make up do it, especially when they were doing just fine before the patch!
To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!

Comments