Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of supernaturals do you want to see?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Other (Please describe)
    There wasn't an option for all.

But I as much as I do love witches I'd also like to see the return of the plumbot, servo and genie
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    edited April 2018
    Witches
    Voted for witches, but zombies are just there, tied together. Because you're not a true witch if you can't rise a zombie! >:)

Also, some robots would be nice, especially human-looking androids, I don't want ugly servos or plumbots again. And we need a better crafting system for them, not like in TS2, where we were making servos from a metal cube :D The crafting should progress "visually" - firstly we should see metal skeleton, then some wires etc etc.
  • Options
    SE08SE08 Posts: 26 Member
    Other (Please describe)
    MERMAIDS!!!!!!!!!! With the ability to bewitch any member of the opposite sex to fall in love with/do their bidding when they sing a song
  • Options
    wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    Witches
    Witches.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited November 2018
    Other (Please describe)
    I like witches, fairies, and werewolves, but mermaids are my number one fave, though fairies would sometimes tie with them, depending on how they’re done.

(Sorry, didn’t notice how old this poll was, lol!)
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Werewolves
    I want them all, but esp. werewolves.
  • Options
    barraakenobarraakeno Posts: 489 Member
    Witches
    I don't play with supernaturasl very often, but I would love a Magic EP or GP;
    Brazilian guy here, so my English is not that good.

fB7mWIn.gif
    Spinning toilets confurm3d!!!!11!!1!1!!!!11!
  • Options
    ShanShan Posts: 126 Member
    Witches
    Witches, really well done witches that is. I'd love it if they took what witches had in previous games, included that and added even more so that instead of looking back and thinking ''witches were better in 1/2/3'' we'd think ''this is the best version''
    ○ Different types of witches. These types were especially made clear in Sims 2 where you had the good witch, the neutral witch and the bad witch. I was disappointed by how little neutral witches could really do tho. Have that dark, almost horror aspect but also have the opposite.
    ○ Offer the option to be a classic witch with old cauldrons and spellbooks and what not, but also give the option to have a modern witch. A witch that cooks up potions in her penthouse kitchen and saves recipes and spells on a tablet. This was explored a bit in the Makin' Magic expansion with the computer-like spellbook, but was never really seen again.
    ○ Bring back at least a piece of magic town, as a secret area. Make it possible for sims to visit Serra Glen or Coldwind Meadow or Vernon's Vault and acquire ingredients, rare recipes etc.
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Witches
    Witches are fun but I also want Fairies and Mermaids

But from that one twitter poll about supernatural life states I want to see magic and witches the most
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    pookysimsloverpookysimslover Posts: 339 Member
    Other (Please describe)
    I want Witches most, and real like Zombies like in The Sims 2, instead of plant eating zombies like they had in The Sims 3, that was just to promote Plants VS Zombies or whatever its called!

BUT, what I really really want is for them to allow US to create our own supernatural creatures, instead of making us have to play with whatever of the usual ones they come up with for the game!

I want to make a real cat person, like my Avatar is supposed to be, but I had to use CC to have her with pointed ears, teeth and claws! I also added a cat tail too!

I want to be able to make it without cc, which I don't even use anymore, because it makes my game slow and buggy too much, plus I should be able to at least have pointed ears, teeth and claws on something other then just Vampires and Aliens, like they had it in The Sims 3!

Imagine being able to make any creature from your favorite movies or TV shows or comic book or your imagination, like mine is!

And I am not talking about Furries or whatever, my cat wouldn't have cat ears on top of her head or even a tail, since the character I came up with doesn't have a tail or ears on top of her head! In fact she is actually a alien who is a cat like creature, not a human who is half cat or turned into a werecat,lol!

But really I just would love to be more creative with it all, maybe even allow us to create a zombie as a creature too, imagine that!

And of course have it where we can turn off all supernatural things, if we want to! That way if you want it or some of what is included in the EP, you can get rid of the creatures and just have the items that came with it!
    To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!
  • Options
    evesdayevesday Posts: 10 New Member
    Zombies
    Zombies could be a very charming lifestate with their body parts falling off occasionally and a freezer for storing leftovers. I love macabre story telling sorry
  • Options
    LadyDaisy15LadyDaisy15 Posts: 18 Member
    Other (Please describe)
    All of them!
  • Options
    Molly1996Molly1996 Posts: 24 Member
    Fairies
    Honestly there was a Sorcery mod that I really loved, but with all mods I had to take them out due to updates and new packs. I had my fun with it but it could serve as a super good basis for supernatural witches.

But I really miss werewolves.
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies are my favorite Supernatural.
    keep on keepin' on