Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could choose a Sims 4 world to live in, what would it be?

NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
I made a post like this for Sims 3 many years ago... Let's up the game... If you could choose in real life to live in a Sims 4 world.... What would it be? Give the name of the world and why you'd like to live there if it was real. I'd have to say San Myshuno. The city is the most exciting for me in this game.

Comments

• Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I would want to live on the island in Windenburg. I think it's so beautiful and peaceful there.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Windenburg all the way!
    I love how beautiful it is, it feels like home to me(because I live in Europe) and the island reminds me of the place where I spent my childhood.
  • Options
    I would want to live on the island in Windenburg. I think it's so beautiful and peaceful there.

That is where my favorite legacy family is living right now for the exact reason you mentioned.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Forgotten Hollow. I love the Gothic Victorian theme of the world and being into goth and vampires, it suits me perfectly. :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Forgotten Hollow. I love the Gothic Victorian theme of the world and being into goth and vampires, it suits me perfectly. :)

It's a very nice world. Wish more sims would spawn there. :)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    As of now, Brindleton Bay. I love beach walks and picking up driftwood and stones for crafts I do.

But I am hoping we get a world with our own beachfront lots and access to swimming in the water, and even building out on to the water.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    fullspiral wrote: »
    As of now, Brindleton Bay. I love beach walks and picking up driftwood and stones for crafts I do.

But I am hoping we get a world with our own beachfront lots and access to swimming in the water, and even building out on to the water.

Swimming in the water should most definitely be included in seasons :) one can only hope...
  • Options
    HueyJefeHueyJefe Posts: 127 Member
    edited March 2018
    Though it doesn’t bother me (too much) in the game, I could never live in San Myshuno in real life because I wouldn’t wanna see giant raccoons walking around at night time!

I’d probably choose Brindleton Bay or maybe Willow Creek, just something suburban with plenty of neighbors, easy access to shops, and no surprises at night.
  • Options
    simerizersimerizer Posts: 38 Member
    I absolutely adore Selvadorada of Jungle Adventure, the landscape is so lush and captivating. I downloaded a makeover of the Catina off of ichosims tumblr which is an ideal hub for travelers all over the world to gather, gossip, <3 dine, drink, dance, shop and rest. My sim couple has fallen in love all over again and their woohoo is so explosive they set off the fireworks in the nearby open market stalls in the front yard XD
    So far, I have added
  • Options
    simerizersimerizer Posts: 38 Member
    (sorry, cut off from above)...a DJ booth, a dance floor, several tents (as rabbit hole rugs to save spaces), a sauna, two archaeology working stations. I also have the chance to dress up my many beautiful sims as locals (with the help of the Native trait cheat) in extravagant floral patterns, bird of paradise colors, summery textures and obsessively watch them gracefully twisting their bodies to the rhythm of rumba.
  • Options
    TiipiiTiipii Posts: 103 Member
    Windenburg. I am European and Windenburg feels (almost) like home to me.
  • Options
    simerizer wrote: »
    (sorry, cut off from above)...a DJ booth, a dance floor, several tents (as rabbit hole rugs to save spaces), a sauna, two archaeology working stations. I also have the chance to dress up my many beautiful sims as locals (with the help of the Native trait cheat) in extravagant floral patterns, bird of paradise colors, summery textures and obsessively watch them gracefully twisting their bodies to the rhythm of rumba.

I'm glad to hear you're having a great time there. I'm not so sure I'd want to live in the jungle in real life though. I have arachnophobia .. Enough said. lol
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Windenburg. I'd go with Forgotten Hollow, because I'm a sucker for dark, creepy places; but in reality: living in a little village, hidden away from everything might just kill me.
  • Options
    Windenburg. I'd go with Forgotten Hollow, because I'm a sucker for dark, creepy places; but in reality: living in a little village, hidden away from everything might just kill me.

Everyone seems to like Windenburg. Very lovely little town. Not like anything I've ever been to in real life though. I think I may get tired of the similar exteriors of the houses... the foliage is very nice, especially the little town center. The island is amazing. And the haunted estate... if only I could visit there and have a ghost talk to me.
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I would pick Selvadorada. I'm originally from a tropical country and moved to another country with a cold climate. Though snow is beautiful, I don't think I would miss it too much were I never see it again! Winter is so long here, I can't wait for spring to arrive.

And living in the city, all that greenery in Selvadorada is very appealing, and something I can only dream of now. I remember in my childhood we had this huge avocado tree that would give bushels and bushels of fruit each year, so I was very happy to discover it in the pack. Too bad though it doesn't look like the actual tree.
  • Options
    AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    On the island in Windenburg because I like quiet places where I can be alone, although I'd love to be anywhere in Windenburg. I would also totally visit the Von Haunt Estate a lot because I like those supposed haunted places, and also the Bluffs where I can just look at the scenery all day (and that Sea Monster).
  • Options
    AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    San Myshuno!! I love big cities (the bigger the better) it reminds me to Tokyo where I want to live as soon as I can so yep!
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • Options
    AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    NotSoLucky wrote: »

Everyone seems to like Windenburg. Very lovely little town. Not like anything I've ever been to in real life though. I think I may get tired of the similar exteriors of the houses... the foliage is very nice, especially the little town center. The island is amazing. And the haunted estate... if only I could visit there and have a ghost talk to me.

@NotSoLucky Windenburg looks a lot like Bruges to me! Even a little bit like Amsterdam. They are gorgeous cities!
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    The Windenburg Island, I love the views from there, and there is enough space to have a nice walk before dinner. and a jog in the morning.
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    San Myshuno, though I don't know how long I would end up sticking around lol. It looks beautiful but maybe I would have to end up over on Windenburg.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I could live in basically all of these worlds though Forgotten Hollow is too small and remote. I'm also not a vampire.

I'm going to join the chorus and say that Windenburg would be my top pick, both the island and the countryside are so gorgeous. I'd head into the town to hang out in cafes and pubs.

I do like the other worlds though, each in their own ways. Brindleton Bay is a second choice for me, gorgeous and detailed but a little small. I like WC and OS too though I've redeveloped the Bedrock Straits area into kind of a strip with a diner, bowling alley and yoga retreat. I do like the gorgeous suburban neighborhoods in the desert. I also like San Myshuno too and I could live in an aerial penthouse.

Eh, I think the immersive and detailed worlds are a highlight of TS4. By playing a rotation, I spend time in all of them. Newcrest mostly has community lots which makes it a connector for all of the other worlds but I do spend time there a lot. I don't think there's anywhere I wouldn't live in the game except for the trailer area of OS. If they came out with a post-apocalyptic world, that's not something I'd live in IRL.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    HueyJefeHueyJefe Posts: 127 Member
    So many people say Windenburg but I couldn’t do that one either. It would take forever to go shopping there and take forever to get anywhere. It’s such a long distance between things.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Forgotten Hollow >:)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    Windenburg Windenburg Widenburg... the old town area is amazing.. the country side is lovely..the modern district is just a beautiful sight to behold and the island oh no the island is very fantastic and relaxing. The world itself has a natural calming vibe with lots of great sceneries..its perfect for me
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I'm a simple man. I'd live in quiet Willow Creek. Maybe because it reminds me of the small towns I live in now.

Maybe Newcrest if I were feeling more hermit-like. ;)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.