Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I love the art style....

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited February 2018
    I love the way the sims look this time around. Not just the sims but the build/buy mode is better than any previous game that I don't need much cc at all and enjoy the stuff that comes in the packs. I mostly have cc for CAS because I need eyelashes and love a lot of the maxis match clothes and hair especially for kids and toddlers.

Oh yes! I feel that never before have we had beautiful furniture and clothes until this game. I have no desire to use cc for those things :)@auroraael14
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I love the way the sims look this time around. Not just the sims but the build/buy mode is better than any previous game that I don't need much cc at all and enjoy the stuff that comes in the packs. I mostly have cc for CAS because I need eyelashes and love a lot of the maxis match clothes and hair especially for kids and toddlers.

Oh yes! I feel that never before have we had beautiful furniture and clothes until this game. I have no desire to use cc for those things :)@auroraael14

I can't agree with that, but I will admit I don't desperately need CC as much.
    I still need it though. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    CK213 wrote: »

I can't agree with that, but I will admit I don't desperately need CC as much.
    I still need it though. :D

Im only speaking for my self of course, but I dont remember liking any of the build/buy stuff with sims 2 or 3. I didnt buy the store stuff , so maybe more stylish stuff came with that :D@CK213

I buy all the packs because i want to have everything! Most houses on the gallery use a lot of packs...
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I didn't like the furniture in the sims 2 and I think they only made like seven curtains even with having everything for the game and they are hideous. The only nice furniture in the Sims 2 came with H&M stuff pack and apartment life. I also like the stuff that came with mansion and garden stuff for building. The Sims 3 wasn't much better for objects either. I use so much CC when I play those games. I have some for the sims 4 but nowhere close to what I had with the other two games.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I agree. I do use a few default replacement mods, mostly for the eyes and skin--but I don't use CC other than that. The default replacement eye mods out there are really cool, and the skin is mostly to make certain shades look less flat color wise. I went to play The Sims 2 for the first time in years the other day and the graphics were so horrid compared to this, haha.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    ashcrash19 wrote: »
    I agree. I do use a few default replacement mods, mostly for the eyes and skin--but I don't use CC other than that. The default replacement eye mods out there are really cool, and the skin is mostly to make certain shades look less flat color wise. I went to play The Sims 2 for the first time in years the other day and the graphics were so horrid compared to this, haha.

I played the sims 2 also, like 2-3 weeks ago and although I loved that game back in 2004, I do feel that sims 4 is better. The graphics and sims are awful and the camera is more horrible. I am fine with other fans liking other versions better, but sims 4 is personally my favorite :) I really enjoy it the most of all the games now @ashcrash19
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Yeah, I actually don't mind ts4 art style but wouldn't say it's the best, I actually think it is tied with ts3. Both of them have things I really like about them.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I'm not seeing where I can get these really nice textures with TS3 as I get with TS4; I see all these people with really nice looking TS3 Sims and then there's me and my game where it can't register my graphics card and probably defaults to what it thinks 'is best' for the game.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    CringecrewCringecrew Posts: 150 Member
    I'm in love with it too since I'm a big cartoon fan. I really wish they also added hair movements like they had in Sims 2, it would be a really amazing addition. I usually play Sims 3 for family feels only while partying and hanging out with other sims in Sims 4.
    latest?cb=20060827184625